The Assistant || Chris Brown

By k_zeresh

⚠THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY UNDER EDIT. I APOLOGIZE IF YOU COME ACROSS MISTAKES, BUT DO KNOW THEY ARE SLOWLY BEI... More

Authors Note
New Flame
New Flame Part Two
Don't Judge Me
Don't Judge Me Part Two
Meal Tickets
You
No Air
Famous Girl
Crawl
Post To Be
Umbrella
Body On Me
Play No Games
Regular Girl
I Wanna Be
Oh My Love
Number One
Number One Part Two
Up To You
Ms. Breezy
All Eyes On You
Next To You
OHB
Do Better
Heart Ain't A Brain
Autumn Leaves
I Love You
Superhuman
Like A Virgin Again
Quits
Hey Yall!!!
No Filter
Make Love
Don't Think They Know
Liquor
Liquor Part Two
Not The One... (Rant)
War For You
War For You Part Two
KAE
Damage
Authors Note/Sequel

Should've Kissed You

23.7K 1.2K 585
By k_zeresh

"I should've kissed you. I should've told you, told you just how I feel. And next time I won't stop. I'll listen to my heart. Cause what I feel is real."- Chris Brown

Chris: "Before I let yall go, I just wanna thank all of yall, my production team, my band, my dancers, producers, management team. Without yall, the BTS tour wouldn't have been as successful. And lastly I'd like to thank my personal assistant, Kyrie." She smiled lowly as I pointed at her. "She's done a great job at helping manage the small things in my life that make up the big picture, and keeping everything organized." I couldn't help but smile at her.

"This goes out to TeamBreezy!" I shouted, holding my drink in the air.

"TeamBreezy!" everyone shouted back, holding up their drinks.

"Now everybody can go turn up. But don't turn up too much. We got a flight to catch in the morning." I chuckled, before making my way to Kyrie.

"I like how you put me on the spot like that." She smirked, slipping her Eazy-E crop top hoodie over her head.

"You need to get out that shy shell Kyrie. I meant what I said. Your doing a great job as my personal assistant." I replied.

"Thanks."

"You going to the club tonight?"

Kyrie shook her head. "Nah. I don't feel like partying amongst a bunch of strangers today."

"Good. Cause I got a surprise for you." I grinned licking my lips.

Her eyes widened. "A suprise for lil ole me?"

I nodded. "Yes ma. When we get back to the hotel, dress comfortable and meet me in the car." I answered, winking at her.

"Ok." She blushed.

I walked away with a stupid grin on my face. Me and Kyrie had spent a lot of time together these past two weeks in New York, and I really enjoyed having her around. She made me smile and laugh. I could be myself around her. I wasn't Chris Brown the singer around her. I was just Christopher, a man from Virginia with big dreams. I wasn't afraid to open up to her because I knew she wouldn't judge me. I wanted to make her last night in New York memorable. And that's exactly what I was going to do.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kyrie: I clinged to Chris, as we pushed our way through the crowd, with the help of heavy security. Times Square was extra packed today with people and we were trying to make it to the middle of the busy intersection. Females were screaming their heads off seeing Chris. Some even tried to grab him, only to be pushed back by security. The paparazzi shouted questions at us as they snapped pictures.

"Chris are you and Kyrie dating?"
"How long have you been his assistant?"
"Has Chris showed you a good time in New York?"
"Is it true that you spent over 8,000 on Miss.Taylor Chris?"

Even though I never was gonna get used to camera's getting shoved in my face and people asking me questions about my relationship with Chris, I kept it moving, blocking them out. I slipped my shades on, ignoring them.

"Chris, what in the world is going on?" I asked when we finally got to One Times Square. The bleachers were packed with people as they screamed out to him.

"I want you to lay right here." Chris said, leading me to a soft red love seat.

I laid down, getting nervous by the minute. I knew Chris said he had a suprise for me, but I had no idea what this man was up too.

"OMG Chris, what are you doing?" I gasped, staring at the large sea of faces. Everybody had their phones out recording.

"Look up." Chris grinned.

I gasped when I saw a camera all in my face, showing me on the huge digital billboard. I covered my face, looking down. "Why is my face on all these screens?" I screeched in between my hands.

"Kyrie just relax. This is a part of your suprise." Chris chuckled, moving my hands from my face.

A lady with a clipboard came up to him, clipping a mic to his ear, helping him adjust it.

"We're ready when you are Chris." She said giving him the thumbs up.

"I'm ready." Chris answered looking down at me. "Kyrie just breathe. You look like you suffocating."

"I'm sorry. I still can't believe my face is all over these billboards." I sighed, looking at my face. Good thing I did my hair and makeup this morning. Cause the camera was catching every detail of my face.

Chris gave my shoulder a squeeze before pointing to the camera man. "I'm ready."

The camera man held up five fingers, slowly counting down backwards. "Go." he pointed at Chris.

I leaned back in the chair crossing my legs, prepared for whatever was about to go down.

"What's up New York?!!" Chris grinned, causing the crowd to go wild. Girls looked like they was about to cry.

He nodded. "I'm definitely feeling the love right now. I just wanna thank the real TeamBreezy fans. The ones that's been rocking with me since day one. I've been in the game for 10 years now, and yall been holding me down through it all. Without yall, I wouldn't be able to do what I do and I love yall for that." Chris continued, causing more heart-wrenching screams.

He held up his hand, causing the crowd to calm down a bit. "As yall now, I just wrapped up my BTS tour, and it was highly successful. To show my appreciation, I wanted to do a little concert for yall. This is for the fans." Chris smiled directly into the camera.

I was still wondering what my suprise was, but I felt special as fuck. Chris had me front and center while he sang and danced. I noticed that every once in a while, he looked back at me while he sung. He truly was a entertainer. He performed With You, Deuces, Loyal, and She Ain't You. The crowd went crazy as he bust out into a back flip.

"Yall having fun!?" Chris asked, making more girls scream.

He walked over to me, stroking the back of my neck. "I have a special friend with me here tonight. Everybody show some love to Kyrie!" Chris shouted. I waved shyly at the camera as the crowd cheered. I couldn't believe this was happening right now.

"Kyrie is one of the most humblest down to earth person I know. She's become my best friend. And I wanted to do something special for her tonight."

My heart stopped beating in my chest hearing Chris talk about me like that in front of everyone. Even though it was a few words, they meant a lot to me.

"So I decided to take it a little back..." Chris said as Take You Down started to play. He took off his shirt, causing the girls to scream their heads off. I covered my face to conceal my smile. Chris walked up to me, parting my legs with his leaning in really close to my face, before he began to sing.

Here we are,
All alone in this room ooh
And girl I know,
Where to start and what we're gonna dooo
I'll take my time
We'll be all night girl
So get ready babe,
I got plans for me and you wooah

My breathe quickened as Chris stared me directly in my eyes, his hands moving from my thighs, stomach, and chest in a matter of seconds. Lord be with me.

It ain't my first time but babygurl we can pretend hey!
Lets bump and grind
Gurl, tonight will never end

"OMG Chris!" I squealed as he dove between my legs grinding on me. Jesus was not with me at the moment cause I was destined to faint any moment now.

Let me take you down
I really wanna take you down
And show you what I'm about
Can I take you now,
Ya body body ooh
Your body body up and dooown
So don't stop
Girl get it
Quit playin' wit it
Can't waaait nooo mooore
I wanna take you down
I really wanna take you down,
Take you down yeah

He stopped grinding on me, leaning my face back. My body jumped as I felt his tongue move up and down my neck.

Pretty girl let's take it off,
In this roooom
No time to waist
Girl you know what we came to dooooo woahawoahawoah
We got all night to try to get it right girl
Hope ya ready, hope ya ready, hope ya ready
I hope ya ready babe,
Cuz here we go,
We know how we do hoooo

Chris rubbed his hands down my body before getting off the love seat. Two buff chocolate dudes popped out of nowhere joining Chris as he sung the chorus, grinding the air and the floor. Lawd it was getting hot.

Chris: I had Kyrie right where I wanted her. She was most definitely caught off gaurd by my serenading her. I could see the lust in her eyes. After getting the ladies screaming with my grinding, I walked back to Kyrie, sliding in between her legs as I sung the hook.

Your
Freakin' now baby
Like a pro baby
And I bet that you
I bet you woahawoaha
Think you know baby
Like a pro baby
So what ya wanna do?
I'm gonna take it down baby nice and slow
So bring it let's go
Baby! baby, baby yeah, yeah

I stopped singing the chorus, deciding to let the song play out. The girls was screaming their heads off, as I jerked Kyrie's body close to mines, closing the space between us. I noticed that she didn't look nervous anymore. It felt like it was just us too at the moment. I hummed the song into her neck, as I planted kisses on her neck. She touched my face, causing me to look directly into her beautiful brown eye's. I wanted to kiss her so bad. I pulled her face close to mines so that our lips barely touched. Kyrie closed her eyes, leaning in. I closed my eyes, but opened them when I noticed the crowd gasp. I turned my face, kissing her cheek instead. I backed away seeing the disappointment in her eyes. I had lead her on, just to disappoint her. That's when I knew that I wasn't alone in the feelings I had developed for her. I touched her face, grabbed her wrist, and slid the 10k custom made charm bracelet I had made for her on her tiny wrist.

I turned my mic off. "I hope you liked your suprise." I said.

"Oh Chris I loved it. Thank you so much!" Kyrie cried wrapping her arms around my neck in a hug.

I closed my eyes hugging her back. Man I didn't want to let her go.

________________________________________________

Kyrie and Chris in the multimedia ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 109 18
This book was written in 2016 when I was obviously going through a ruff time, and honestly this book sucks. But I'm to lazy to edit it all and don't...
896K 49.1K 107
"I love you god knows I do but I can't do this. I can't. I put up with the phone calls, the text messages, social media, random chicks, not coming ho...
10.1K 191 22
Jade, a shy and observed girl let's her insecurities and doubts interfere with what many think could be a, "good thing" but something, someone, chang...
308K 13.4K 68
Book One || Coast to Coast Kiana Brooks and Devontae Carter have two things in common. 1. Wanting to pursue their careers. 2.Romantic relati...