My Mate is the Alpha. *Cancel...

By blankita_theWITCH

In Boston, there are two fraternal twins named Winter and Carter Harrison. They moved to town called Pexwood... More

This Town Sucks._.
Let's meet the Alpha J.R
JUST FRIENDS
I love Aussie's!!!?
Project X?!
Camping really? ._.
Why isn't Jesus on my Side?
I'm gonna show you crazy!
Hey guys...
Cast Change!!!
NEW BOOK!!

Werewolf Gala

74 0 0
By blankita_theWITCH

I'm BACK!!! I miss writing in wattpad!!

If I got the wolf name wrong sorry but it's official Jack's wolf name is Houston and Winter's wolf name is Missy.

NEED to see Winter dress on the side >>

Play the music when you get to the part winter sings ^^

See ya Aussies ;)

* W I N T E R *

I woke up to something soft and warm it gave me butterflies in my tummy. I slowly opened my eyes to see my bastard of a mate snoring softly. Something in me couldn't hate him, I hate myself for admitting it but i'm in love with him and nothing can change that...

Ugh I hate being a nice person ._.

I sighed getting off his grip which surprisingly easy? I went to my drawers and picked out some undergarments, black Nike sweatpants, and mid sleeve white crop top. I took a quick shower to get dressed quickly trying avoiding Jack. I blow dried my hair leaving it a bit damp before putting in a messy side braid putting on my white converse before leaving not bothering to look back at Jack. Once, I was out my wolf started to whine on how she wanted her mate. I felt bad for telling her no..

Please let's go back to mate!! MATE!!!She whined for the 100th time

"No MISSY!!" I yelled at her making her whimper before shutting down

I started to walk to the center since we have an announcement about some event. I put my ray bans on sitting down on a tree stump bring one of my legs up to my chest with the other leg dangling. I heard someone clear their throat to get my attention which did. I turned to my head to see a smirking Jaxson, I rolled my eyes facing one the councillors clearing her throat before speaking.

"Good morning everybody I hope you guys had time to explore this beautiful place. Now on to the subject every year special occasion which is the 'Werewolf Gala'. Which will take place here tonight on our last day at 10:00p.m to 1:00a.m, when I call your names you will be placed in jobs got it?"

Everybody nodded waiting for there orders.

"And last Luna Winter Harrison please come up."

I was actually surprised I got a job, I wasn't even gonna go anyways. Violet and Carter got chosen as decoration chiefs. Alpha Jaxson and Alpha Jackson are opening/closing ceremonies blah blah.. I got chosen to start the night by singing. After they gave me instructions I started to wander off deep in the woods. I was cut off by my thoughts with a mad Jack pinning me against the nearest tree growling at me.

MATE. MATE. MATE!!!! My wolf screamed with joy

NO MISSY!!! I screamed back making her to shut up

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU AVOIDING ME!" He yelled at me.. Why is he mad? I'm supposed to be the mad one here!! That's when anger boiled in me.

"BECAUSE I HATE YOU!!! EVEN YOU CAN'T BE THE ANGRY ONE HERE IN THE SITUATION ONLY I CAN BECAUSE I ACTUALLY HAVE A REASON TO HATE YOU!!!.... Now that I think of it... I Winter Harrison rejec-"

I was cut off by his growl. He came toward me until our lips brushed together, I could feel his breath between my lips. He kiss me hungrily biting my lips making me gasp on the pain and pleasure mixed together giving him an entrance letting his tongue explore my mouth. I would be lying if I didn't feel good, it feel wonderful. He let go of my wrist slowly going down to hips making me jump putting my legs around his waist letting my hands falls onto his neck massaging his scalp earning a groan from him. He pulled aways for air until he went to my neck kissing down to my collarbone sucking on my skin swirling his tongue. I couldn't hold it any more I let out a low moan of pleasure.

Until I realized what I was doing... I was kissing my cheating turdbag of a mate. I pulled away running back to the cabin feeling the hot fresh tears running down my cheek one by one. I felt my back against the door slowing falling down bringing my knees up letting my head head fall back.

I stopped sobbing as I heard moans in my head and groans knowing they're from Jack... He's mind linking me while having sex?! I start sobbing harder at the pain he's causing me..

"See how weak you are!!! You're too weak to be a luna!" He roared at me while groaning...

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD.. YOU PATHETIC ASSHOLE!!" I screamed at him before blocking him out crying my eyes out.

After a few minutes, I finally calmed down bringing my head back looking at a rectangle matte black box with channel writin in silver and a white ribbons with a white flower as a bow next to it was 2 smaller box with the details but one looked as a shoe box and the other one looked like a jewelry box.

I got up from the floor grabbing the greetings card reading it..

Dear Luna,

This is for you to wear at the Gala.

Sincerely, the council & Mate

I'll tell them thank you at the gala since I looked at the brands; Gucci, Chanel, & Calvin Klein. I called Vi to come. In five minutes she came with her gala stuff and slightly swollen lips I chuckled at her before opening the jewelry box it had gucci diamond studs they looked so amazing. I opened the next box and saw louboutin black pumps with dark cherry mac lipstick these things are too expensive... I opened the last box to see the most beautiful dress i've ever seen in my entire life it was a beautiful backless white long dress with long sleeves.

"WOW!!! Now you can show what Jack has been missing girl!!"

She said excitedly pushing me to the restroom running a bath dropping in scented French, Lavender, & Honey bubble bath from bath & body works along with bath salts that smelled like Vanilla. She took of my clothes leaving me in nothing dumping me in the bath. Pouring body scrub on a sponge massaging my back before handing the bubbly sponge messaging my front. She poured shampoo called moonlight path massaging my scalp.

Once I was done I was sent out since it was her turn. I dried myself up putting on some nude victoria panties with a matching seamless front-close nude bra. I put on some shorts and tank top blow drying my dark brown hair before doing a wavy low up-do leaving two strands loose. Violet finally came out and wore the same set undergarments as mine except black, she blow dried her hair before I curled her long black hair.

She did my make up, it was pretty simple she did a was a thin layer of foundation, a classic eyeliner, added a thin layer of mascara to my eyelashes, and last she did my lips making them pop even more with the mac lipstick since I do have 'perfect lips'. I finally got in that beautiful white dress that made my booty pop before putting on my louboutins making me 5 inches taller. Vi looked like me but with russian red lipstick and her dress was a long halter dress and prada 6 inch heels.

"Ready?"

She said I just nodded giving her my best fake smile. We both walked out to see my brother in a suit with a bright bow matching Violet's I smiled sweetly at the as they blushed at each other before having a steamy make out until I cleared my throat.

"Come on, we have to go Winter you're going to start the event remember?"

Carter questioned me I just nodded not wanting to talk. Once we made it the event it was so beautiful the trees indoor were wrapped around with white christmas lights, the tables with a singles candle surrounded by mixed white and red roses. There was a big dance floor and the stage had all different kind of instruments.

I turn around to see Jack talking with the council before locking his eyes on me, his chocolate eyes filled with fear, lust, pain and desire He was wearing a black suit and a black bow with his hair looking like he just crawled out of the bed but I looked... sexy on him. I let out a small whimper since my wolf Juliet kept on ignoring me since I almost rejected our mate. I was snapped out of my thoughts and turned my head around harshly since I heard Jack's voice.

"Hello, thank you all for coming to our annual gala. I hope you all have a great time tonight, now starting the night is Ms. Winter Harrison.."

Jack said staring at me while I walk up stage with claps dieing down. Jack grabbed my hand and kiss my knuckles shooting sparks up my arm before leaving the stage I turned around to see Becca on him wearing a small blue tight dress that barely reached mid-thigh like Rosalie expect hers is pink who is next to Jaxson. I looked at both of them one more time, they both looked at me with lust and desire. I turned around feeling a pain and desire hit my chest, I went the piano man and Cello man Ernie & Daryl giving them the notes. I went to the mic and felt nervous since everyone's eyes were on me I swallowed all my shyness and women up.

"Hello, such a beautiful night for a special occasion.. I'll be singing I'm not the only one by Sam Smith, I hope you enjoy."

(Play the song!!! ^^)

You and me, we made a vow
For better or for worse
I can't believe you let me down
But the proof's in a way it hurts

For months on end I've had my doubts
Denying every tear
I wish this would be over now
But I know that I still need you here

You say I'm crazy
'Cause you don't think I know what you've done
But when you call me baby
I know I'm not the only one

You've been so unavailable
Now sadly I know why
Your heart is unobtainable
Even though Lord knows you kept mine

You say I'm crazy
'Cause you don't think I know what you've done
But when you call me baby
I know I'm not the only one

I have loved you for many years
Maybe I am just not enough
You've made me realize my deepest fear
By lying and tearing us up

You say I'm crazy
'Cause you don't think I know what you've done
But when you call me baby
I know I'm not the only one
You say I'm crazy
'Cause you don't think I know what you've done
But when you call me baby
I know I'm not the only one
And I know, and I know, and I know, and I know, and I know, and I know, know
I know I'm not the only one

Once I was finished I opened my eyes wiping the single tear falling down, They clapped and wolf whistle making me giggle before getting on the stage. I thanked the council for everything and all they done for me. Once I was left to the gazebo, I felt my chin being pulled up before some familiar lips softly touch my lips knowing it was Jack.

I felt a tear running down my cheek but I wasn't mine?

It was Jack's...

* J A C K *

And I know, and I know, and I know, and I know, and I know, and I know, know
I know I'm not the only one

Her voice. It was so pure and pain I knew that was about me.. and I am going to make her proud. I took off Becca's arms from my chest following my mate. Never liked her, she wasn't even good in bed.. like Winter or had a great personality and-

'I told you!!'My wolf Houston cutted me off

'Yea your right so what?'

'You finally accepted your love to our mate. She can finally be urs again! And YOU it's your fault she almost reject us.. If it wasn't for me taking over we going to be mateless.. a pack without a true Luna!' My wolf spat at me

I was about to respond back but a power scent hit me it was blended with Lavender with honey and a pinch of Vanilla I instantly knew it was her. My beautiful mate feeling the wood of the new- built gazebo. I walked in front of her grasping her chin softly kissing her full lips. She was shocked at at first before responding back grabbing a fist full of my hair bringing me closer making me groan. With that I remember all the bad n good things I did to Winter, I was such a cruel mates denying my love for my little mate. I felt a tear rolling down my cheek landing on Winter's making her stiffened at pull away resting her head on my chest listening to heartbeat. I broke finally broke the silence since it was killing me.

"I'm so sorry Winter.... I'm sorry I was cruel... I'm sorry I made you feel worthless.. I'm sorry for not loving you... I'm sorry I called you weak.. I'm sorry you hate me... I'm sorry for losing your trust... I'm sorry for denying me love for you Winter Harrison"

I felt hot fresh tears rolling down my cheeks.. The truth is I never cried infront of anybody or confess my feelings.. But to with Winter I can do anything without feeling judged. I felt Winter's body stiffen once again, her silence was killing me making me question myself. Was she judging me?

"Say something?" I whispered to her..

"I love you Jackson Stone.." She whispered quietly but I heard her, and I was stunned... she loves me?

"SHE LOVES US OUR LITTLE MATE LOVES US!!!" My wolf Houston purred

"What was that?" I smirked lifting her chin up to looking at her beautiful blue eyes. I smirked at her rosy cheeks from blushing.

"You heard me.." She huffed crossing her arm over her chest looking adorable.

"Say it!" I used my alpha tone on my mate for teasing. She grunted before looking at me with her innocent eyes.

"I LOVE YOU JACKSON STONE!!"

She screamed giggling at the end since I grabbed her waist spinning her around laughing at her childish manners.

"She'll make a wonderful Luna.." My wolf said enjoying the moment

"I think so too.." I told him before going back to the moment with my beautiful mate. I put her down kissing her cheek going down to her bare shoulder. I sucked on her bare shoulder knowing where I'm going to mark her.

"Mine.." I growled

"Yours.." She said making me groan, she let out a small moan before crashing my lips with hers.

She's mine.

And I'm not gonna lose her, not again.

HEYY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPPIE!! It's good to be back and finish this book since I have a lot of other book ideas I wanna write! I can't wait to do the next chappie!!! :D

See ya Aussies next time :3

Sorry for the mistakes :(

Later Aussies ._.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 9.5K 11
Avery Williams - a regular pack member. Trent Denver - the alpha. They don't get along, her being too hard-headed and him believing whatever he says...
2K 70 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...
145K 4.7K 32
**18+ Mature Audience** Alpha Series Book #2 An orphaned Alpha's daughter escapes after a rouge attack slaughters her parents and the rest of her pac...
20.5K 331 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...