Remembering Sunday ( A Zack M...

By Dxxths

They say you can't run from your past but that's exactly what Thea Joseph is doing, she's running. What else... More

1). Remembering Sunday
2). The Beginning Of The End
3). Don't Follow White Rabbits
4). Pajamas and Wine
5). Glitter and Gas Stations
6). The Gummy Bears Will Have To Wait
7). Floral Tattoos
8). Six Feet Under The Stars
9). Late Night Thoughts
10). The stray
11). Cinderblock Garden
12). The Red Umbrella
13). Tears, laughter, and Sharpies
14). You Drive Me Crazy
15). The Living Dead
16). Kids These Days
17). Coffee kisses
18). Jack's Hugs
19). The Chapter That I Can't Be Bothered Naming
20). Suprises
21). These Chapter Names Are Long Enough To Be Fall Out Boy Songs Titles
22). She Devils
23). Graveyard Blues
24). Forget Me Not
25). Maybe Its Not My Weekend But Its Gonna Be My Year
26). Funny How It Rained All Day
27). Fae
28). Finding The Date To Escape
29). Good Old Rebellion
30). Beaten and Bruised
31). Sometimes You Shouldn't Close The Goddamn Door
32). Parenthood
33). Backseat Serenade
34). Zoo
35). I Miss You
37). S e x y I d i o t s
38). Love Can Hurt
39). Epilogue

36). Advice Is Never How You Want It

532 37 14
By Dxxths

*A/N* I'm sorry this chapter has taken it forever. Seriously I have written this about ten times and each time either, chromes crashes, my laptop dies, or wattpad won't save it. I don't like this chapter but I need to update, so fuck it.

"Thea." Jack called out, dumping his suit case in the hallway with Alex, Rian, and Zack trailing behind. They all except for Jack, had already been home, and decide to come over and visit.

"Jack don't be so loud." Alex groaned, cupping his ears in an attempt to kill his hangover. He knew he shouldn't have drunk so much, but yesterday was the last day of tour.

"Hey." Thea greeted, holding Fae in her arms. The little girl's small hands gripping Thea's favorite shirt. She didn't really know how this shirt even became her favorite. It was simple with a colorful Chinese dragon spread across the front. The weird guy with dreadlocks that sold it to her said it was more luck but she noted to google the mythology.

"Sorry for bring these things." Jack replied, gesturing at them.

"It's fin-" Thea began to say before Alex cut her off.

"Fae!" Alex squealed ignoring his hangover and pushing past Jack to steal the baby off Thea. "She's gotten big." He added, feeling the weight of Fae in his arms as she sleepily tried grabbing his nose.

"She also cries and screams a lot more." Thea mumbled, staring at the four boys standing in the hallway. Rian was busy trying to steal Fae from Alex, and Jack was dancing because he needed to pee but wanted to see Fae first. Their was also Zack standing in the back looking exhausted and sad.

"You're going to make her cry." Zack added in, watching all three of them trying to give Fae attention. He knew she was going to start crying but they were reluctant to listen.

"She wont." They chimed in, before Far burst into tears and Thea let out a huge sigh.

"Pass her here." Zack continued his voice hushed, as he held his arms out for Jack to pass her over.

"Well you guys can steal with the crying child and I'm going to make coffee. I expect you guys tell me about tour." Thea continued, turning her back on them and walking into the kitchen.

"I'll go help." Rian added, hurrying after her.

"Zack I don't think humming twinkle twinkle little star is going to help." Jack cut in once Thea was gone, staring at Zack trying to soothe Fae.

"Yeah you should sing it." Alex announced, going into am off key song.

"You guys upset her more." Zack sighed, rocking Fae in his arms. He was trying his best to help out even though they all had only just gotten back from tour. Thea looked exhausted, still beautiful, but exhausted none the less . He felt guilt filling up his stomach, Thea should have had help with Fae, he should have been here.

" Thea" Rian sighed, pulling mugs from her cupboard. he had only gotten off tour a couple of hours ago but promised jack that he would come visit afterwards.

"Yeah."

"You have to do something about them." he continued, pointing a finger towards the voices in the hallway.

"What about them." Thea asked, staring blankly at the kitchen floor trying not to fall asleep on the spot.

"Well not Lex, but the other two..." Rian trailed on, balancing the mugs on the bench.

"I know." She admitted through a yawn.

"What are you going to do. I mean ever since Zack found about you two sleeping together they've been arguing non stop." Rian told her, he was trying to help but it was getting on Thea's nerves. She was so exhausted and strained, not wanting to sort out her life problems right now.

"Don't tell Jack but I'm moving out. I just can't be with either of them, I'm not going to risk their friendship. Rian I love all you guys but you'll be better off without me." Thea replied, leaning her body against the kitchen counter.

She wasn't sure how she was going to raise both Julie and Fae on her own but at this point she didn't care. Marco, Nigel, her parents, everyone would help her survive on her own. Marco even offering to babysit while she worked.

"You're making yourself sound like the problem." Rian noted, making the coffee.

"Ri, I am the problem. This whole thing seems like some messed up family Julie makes on the Sims."

"Yeah but none of us are drowning in pools with no ladders." He added, causing Thea to glare.

"That wasn't the point."

"What wasn't the point." Jack cut in, holding Fae with one arm and opening the fridge with the other.

"Nothing." Thea mumbled.

"Okay, Thea I think Alex is going to stay the night and so is Zack since we're working on a new song." Jack continued.

"Unlike you loser, I have a girlfriend." Rian grinned before Alex appeared smacking him in the arm.

"I have a girlfriend too, she's just at her parents house."

Thea rolled her eyes at their antics but couldn't help but notice Zack staying quiet in the doorway. She knew him and Aria were still dating but yet he still didn't say anything.

"Well you guys have fun, look after Fae while I take a nap." Thea continued, taking her drink with her and pushing past Zack.

"Thea where's Julie?" Jack asked, causing Thea to stop beside Zack.

"She fell asleep an hour ago, I think, the girl hasn't been sleeping right and it's not from Fae." She muttered before walking down the hallway.

"You never got to hear what happened on tour." Zack whispered under his breath making Thea turn and frown. She tilted her head slightly before thinking that she had just heard the TV in the other room.

Yawning, Thea walked down the hallway stopping at Julies door. "Julie she called out, knocking on the door."Jules, Jack's here." She continued, pushing the door open when she heard no noise. Letting out a sigh, Thea leaned over the girl sprawled across the wooden floor to get a blanket. She knew that she should wake Julie up but Thea didn't because she knew the girl needed sleep more than anyone.

Carefully retracing her steps through the messy room, Thea stood outside the room. She held back all attempts to sigh in that moment because sighing seemed like the one thing she always did. Closing the door lightly, Thea walked to her own room before collapsing on the bed.

Laying on the bed, Thea covered her face with the pillow. She couldn't sleep but she also couldn't have the energy to get up and do anything. So instead she lay there, the peace was nice, but it made her miss her old apartment. The rundown place with the mattress on the floor and numerous plants scattered around.

Hearing the door click open, The grumbled "Go away." Not moving the pillow from her face, that was until she felt the bed slope down from someone sitting on it. "I'm trying to sleep." She continued, her voice muffled by the pillow.

"Yeah, no you're not." Alex replied, causing Thea to jolt up. She hadn't expected Alex out of all people to be here.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, sitting up in bed.

"Putting Fae to bed but also getting away from Zack and Jack." He admitted.

"Rian gone then?"

"Yeah."

"I thought you guys were here to work on music?" Thea continued, watching Alex, who sat on the edge of the bed holding his face in his hands.

"No, I just got them here to sort that shit out. I thought with Fae in the picture they wouldn't argue so much." He replied, running a hand through his already messy hair.

"Do you want me to go out there?" She asked.

"Don't do that Thea. It's my fault they're like this too." Alex continued, sitting up and sending Thea a small smile.

"It isn't."

"Yeah, Thea it is. I was the one who told Zack to move on, I got angry that you left him." He admitted, keeping his voice down so Fae wouldn't wake up.

"Alex. Stop. I don't blame you, I was gone a whole year, you both didn't know." Thea replied, pushing the blankets away and standing up. She was still wearing her everyday clothes, except they were all crinkled.

"Then why are you so mad at Zack? Why can't you just chose between them?" He asked, staring up at her.

"I'm not mad at Zack, at first I was, but now I don't care." She replied, pulling on her shoes and opening the door.

"What about choosing between them then?" Alex asked, before Thea cut him off.

"Alex this isn't fucking Pokemon and If I have to chose anyone it's me, Fae and Julie."

"Thea what are you doing?" Jack asked, stopping his argument with Zack to stare wide eye at Thea. Who stood in the doorway watching them.

"I'm moving out, but right now I'm going to see Marco. So you guys might as well spend time with your fucking daughter instead of yelling at each other." She spat before marching out the door. Leaving both of them staring dumbfounded at the space where she was.

"I'm sorry." Jack apologized after Thea left, staring at Zack.

"I'm sorry too." Zack said before collapsing on the couch.

Sitting down beside him, Jack stared blankly at the screen. "She doesn't want both of us you know."

"Yeah, I know. Thea's always been independent, she doesn't need us." He admitted, feeling worse.

"You guys are idiots." Alex piped in, before sitting between them. "Stop acting like she's the item to you're happiness. Zack you have a girlfriend and Jack she's not going to fill that space between you."

"Where did you get this sudden wise words?" Jack asked.

"Thea yelled at me..." He replied.

"What's with all the noise." Julie grumbled, rubbing her eyes as she walked into the lounge.

"Hey Jules." Jack greeted, opening his arms so she could hug him.

"Jack I'm not hugging you when you smell bad." She yawned, sitting beside him on the couch.

"Did I just get rejected?"Jack said faking a gasp.

"It wouldn't be the first time." Alex laughed.

"Anyway what's with all the arguing? You guys are bad at hiding it." Julie asked, folding her legs underneath her.

"Thea." Zack spoke up, causing Julie to groan.

"You guys need to stop, she loves all of you, but you're causing her pain." She scolded them.

"Why are we getting told of by a fifteen year old?" Alex laughed, getting off the couch to go grab some snacks.

"Because that fifteen year old is more immature than you." She replied.

"Oooo Alex got told." Jack grinned before adding. "Anyone wanna watch a movie? We better do something because we all can't just leave."

"Why do you think I'm getting snacks?" Alex called out.

"Because you're unhealthy and hungry." Zack laughed.

"And sexy, Merrick, don't forget sexy." He continued, smiling proudly when he found a bag of popcorn.

"Let's watch a horror movie!" Julie announced before both Zack and Jack cut in.

"No."

"I agree with Julie." Alex called out, gathering as much snacks as he could like a squirrel.

"What about home alone?" Jack suggested, earning a whole bunch of groans.

"The scooby doo movie?" Zack suggested, ignoring Jack.

"Seriously? Zack?" Alex yelled but Julie had already put the movie on.

By the time Thea got home, Julie was asleep in Thea's bed. She couldn't find Alex but smiled seeing Zack and Jack curled up on the couch together. She knew it was unfair to burst out at them like that but she needed to release pressure. Marco had given her good advice and she was going to stick to it. 

He told her to take time, work things out on her own, because nobody knew her like she does.

Smiling Thea dragged some blankets out from the cupboard, dumping it on top of Zack and Jack. "Thank you." She heard Zack mumble, but it might have been her imagination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...