I read a terrible fanfic!

By Violet_Ember

Here is a story where I read the monstrosity called....Moon daughter by XxxMoonlitexxX More

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.8.5
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20/21
Chapter 22 and 23
OH NOES
Chapters 24 and 25
Chapter 26 and 27
AN
Chapter 28 & 29
Ch 30 &31
Ch 32
Ch 35 & 36
Ch 37
Ch 38, 39, & 40
Chapters 41 42 & 43

Ch 33 & 33

537 20 109
By Violet_Ember

Im not raicest ok, Leo is 'pale' because he is wearing a lot of fondation not cause hes white, I did not say he was white.

Here goes another stupid excuse from Flavia.

33.....The Runes of Love

I went to olympus flanked with Percy an Hazel, also Jason. I held my sword high, its blade glammered in the sun. Also I was wearing a outfit from hot topic, if you want to see what it looks like its on my profile

Yeah, I saw it when the link was working, and you call Annabeth a slût?
The skirt doesn't even cover your ass.

Percy had his sword Riptide that was acutely a pen exept it was really a sword made from celestel Bronze, it was strong and sharp like sharks from teh sees. Hazel had a lot of poisen rubes she put in her pockets. Lastly Jason was there and he had a emperical gold spear that was money when he threw it. He was wearing a purple shit that said Twilight sparkles an skinny jeans but not black skinny jeans cause he was not a Gothick membership.

I knew he was hot but only in the way you think like ur brother is hot not like how you think your bf is hot.

Flavia...do you support incest?

We went to quest to olympus, soon we were there soon. We got on the dark elevader an evenesense tunes played mystrously.

Yeah, they play boring music and not evanescence.

"How we will steal this bow and arrows," Asked Jason.

"Cupid lives in the runes of Love," I explaned with the wisdom of Artmeis that pored knowlege to my ears like molted silver pored into a mold for a mighty and keen weapen. "We will go there an distract him so when he is distracted I will garb the bow and arrows from him, then we will go to teh Roman camp an hide them."

The runes of love huh?
Is that even a place?

Percy nodded "This is a wise plan, truly you have a correct knowlege."

It's not really a wise plan.
Everyone can come up with that.

"But how will we distract Cupid?!" Said Hazel all worried.

"We will distract him with the sexlyness," I explaned my plan to them. "Hailey is sexly and hot, she will wear this lether corset mini dress with black lace all on the edges and sliver studs, Cupid will want to get her number an talk to her an make out, while he is distracted I will grab the bow an arrows from him. But in case Cupid swings the other side of teh street we will use Percy cause Percy is a very hottie an sexfully intractive."

..While I agree on Percy being hot, this plan sounds stupid.

"But what if he is asexal" Said Jason.

That's a good point.

"He is teh god of Love, he is not fuking asexal," I yelled patently.

Suddenly the elevader stopped going and the doors opened up until we could see in front of us the runes of love, it was a desperite waste land. Fog misted on the ground and it was very dark so we could not see very much, it was a good thing my empusa eyes were sharp just like my fangs an I could see threw the fog. There was also lots of stones and rocks all around the place, also pillers and stuff.

"Keep your eye opened for Cupid" I forwarned Percy and Hazel and Jason.

We splitted up into teams so we could look better for Cupid, Hazel an Jason went on that way and me and Percy went on the other way. I took my sword and used it to make light cause of the dark fog that misted towards us.

Suddenly a finger came out from the mist,

A finger.A fûcking finger.

it was a hot guy maybe 17 years with long black hair that was straight and streemed in the air behind him like misted waves or teh mane of a wild black stallone. Also he had big wings that sweeped from his arms like wings of a raven of death, they were made from feathers and they were black, also his eyes were red like a breaken heart. He was wearing a lether toga cause he was greek, an his mussel chest was viable an pale like obsidan. But then I saw he had a big bow and arrows made all from gold, and I knew that this was....Cupid!

Cupid doesn't look like that.

"Omg why are you trespessing you fucking trespessers?!" He yelled in a way that was angry and sexly. (He was the goddess of love so no matter what he was sexly)

Cupid's a goddess.Okay.

I stealed my heart, I knew I must think wisely an take the bow and arrows!

JUST DO IT
DO IT
MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!
I'm sorry not sorry.

_-_-••!¥line break¥!••-_-_

I was all tired when I write this 1 so there might be some mistakes in there ok, dont be a flamer!

You always have mistakes.

34.....I Steal the Bow and Arrows from Cupid

Isn't it weird how most of Flavia's chapter titles start with, "..." ?

I stealed my heart, I knew I must think wisely an take the bow and arrows! To do this I must be clever and brillent, but suddenly a genus plan struck to my mind....I must deduce Cupid into kissing me so he would give me teh bow an arrows, or else maybe I could grab them.

I feel bad for Cupid.

"Hey ur hawt" I explaned to him, this was acutely true cause he had abs carved from a sematary rock grave stone, but all white an cyrstal looking, also his hair was black and silkly.

I really hope he isn't her new boyfriend.

He got his bow all ready to kill us cause he still thought we were trespersers, but when his eyes flashed us deathly I said nothing to him but instead I took his firmly chin in my hands an pulled his luxous lips to mine wit great force.

Poor Cupid.Having to kiss that bîtch.
Oh wait, that's an insult to bîtches.

Suddenly Hazel ran by all sexly, maybe if it was only one person Cupid would be able to resest teh charms of love but now there was two an I could see in his head he was panning a threesome already.

Flavia,no.
Just,no.
You want me to bring grumpy cat?
He can help get the message into your head.No?

"What your name?" He asked us, I said "Flavia" and Hazel said "Hazel" an then I said "Lets make out" an Cupid said "Ok". Firstly he put the bow an arrows down on a big rock that was there, quick as lighting I grabed tehm!

"Your a theif you fuking trader!" Said Cupid.

"Well ur a doosh" I yelled. "Anyways ur name rhymes with stupid." I ran cashously, Jason and Percy and Hazel followed me. Suddently we were running an someone garbed us all, I looked an it was Octavius smiling in a mean way!

"But your dead I thought" I said.

"No you are dead" Octavius laughed evil, he tied up us with rope and like 56 chains.

"But I stabed you with a steak in your heart," I explaned. "Also I shot u in the legs"

Octavius sneered "I was pretending, anyways I went to a hopspital duh"

And how did you go to a hospital?

"Omg your so mean, your like hitler!" My eyes flashed at him like sliver stars wheeling in teh galaxy! "Let me go an I will kill you a hole!"

Flavia makes a hitler joke.

"Your one stupid bitch Flavia" Lied Octavius (but it was a lie)

Octavian!You may not insult bîtches!That's mean!

"An now Cupid will kill you cause I told him your here, I spied on you and I know all your dumb plans!"

"Shut up u liar" Yelled Jason "Flavia is smart an she will kill you!"

No she isn't.

"Wow Im so scared" Octavius said all sarcastic. Tehn he put a gag in Jasons mouth so he could not say anything any more.

Suddenly Cupid came! "Where are my bow an arrows!" He yelled.

"These theifs stole them but they are here now" Said Octavius, I stealed my teeth and knew that I must kill him in a painful way when I escaped!Also Cupid exept he was a god and I could not kill him but maybe I could make him feel white hot pain from teh bowls of the earth.

Cupid grabbed the bow and arrows and took them back, then he gleered at us, "Lets kill the theifs!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 9.4K 31
๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. ( ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
1.5M 55.6K 38
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿป ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด] โ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.โž โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
5.8K 21 15
This story is from Demon slayer, but I have a problem because I have an other account so my stuff got kinda deleted๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… But this story is with Smut...
1.4K 70 24
Come on nahh Just read..........