Finding Love (Miniminter Fanf...

By TheBaconist

Two people. Different fears. Different lives. One lived through a life where everything felt like it was cru... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Alternate Ending!

Chapter 29

3K 58 6
By TheBaconist

-Simon's Pov-

I finished up editing up my video and headed to wake up Sam when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

I pull my phone put and see the picture of me and my mom, telling me that she was calling.

Answering the phone, I walked out into the hallway, being as quite as I could be trying not to disturb Sam.

"Hey Sweetie. How's it going?" I heard her say through the phone.

"Oh nothing mum. Just finished editing, and I was about to wake up Sam." I told her.

I walked to the stairs and took a seat at the top of the steps. "Oh, that's nice. I was just gonna ask you something about her."

I shrugged. "Ask away."

There was a small pause, and then she asked a question. "I was wondering if we could finally meet the girl. I mean, she was unconscious in our house, I want to meet this girl of yours."

I felt nervous to answer her back without Sam's permission. This would be the first time meeting them, and I don't want her to panic or freak out about it. But I knew she would have to meet them eventually, I mean we have been dating for over 2 months and I do hope to marry that girl one day.

"Sure. Just give us a date and a time and we will come and meet you guys."

Sam came out of my bedroom door and rubbed her eyes. "Hey babe. Gonna go get some food and then we can do whatever you want." She said, patting my shoulder before walking down the stairs.

My mom answered back to me. "How about maybe Tuesday? That will get you a couple days to get some videos done and some tickets to head back for a day to visit us and your brothers."

"Alright see you then mum. I love you." I told her.

"Love you too Si. See you in a couple of days." She told me before hanging the phone up.

I got up from my seat, and walked down the stairs to see Josh finishing up a challenge video with Harry, and Sam off to the side eating a poptart.

I walked over to Sam, and wrapped my arms around her from behind, and whispered in her ear. "Hey Sammie."

She gave out a quiet giggle. "Hey Si."

"I just want to tell you I just talked to my mum, and I am heading home for the night on Tuesday. I was wondering if you would like to come with me, my family is dying to meet you."

She pondered for a second before answering, but took little time for an answer.

"Okay. I mean I have to meet them eventually. It only seems right to meet the creators of this amazingly handsome and charming man that I love." She said to me, gently poking my nose that was next to her ear.

"Alright, I will get the tickets for the both of us later, we just need to get some videos and pack, then we will be all set.

-Samantha's Pov-

My heart was racing a billion beats per minute. But my words came out calmly and gently.

I was panicking about meeting Simon's parents. They knew about my suicide attempt and I felt them judging me already.

'Why are you dating a girl that tried to commit suicide in our apartment?'

'Can't you date a girl that at least wants to live?'

And the thoughts flooded my mind, but the day would eventually come, and I would rather to hear the words now rather than later.

Simon didn't notice my panicking mood, which was a good thing. I walked up to my room, threw the rest of my poptart away, and just stared at the ceiling.

Nobody followed me up, which was a good thing. I needed space to think about the situation and calm down.

The voices in my head were screaming things, overlapping one another, filling my head. They made me feel fear and scared, and I didn't know what to do.

I let myself breathe in, clearing out most of the voices and made me calm.

I was really over thinking this too hard. I can't think that they feel this stuff about me when I haven't even meet them yet, I thought to myself.

But they know about me trying. People treat you so much differently whenever they know something like that, and I didn't want the special treatment like that, or the treatment when they know you failed.

The argument with myself went on for a while until someone walked in the door.

Veronica walked in, waving at me.

I sat up on my bed and gestured her to come and sit with me, in which she did.

"Got anything on your mind? Usually people don't just look at a ceiling you know." She said playfully, laughing at the end.

"Well, it is just that I am meeting Simon's parents on Tuesday. They know that I tried to commit suicide. I TRIED IN THEIR APARTMENT FOR GOODNESS SAKE. I already feel the pressure of them judging me already, and I feel panicked I guess." I told her.

She just looked at me. "Oh Samantha. You have nothing to worry about. If they know how much Simon loves you, they will make you feel like part of the family, and they will forget that you ever did that. Everyone has that feeling whenever that are meeting the parents. I am sure Simon will feel the same way whenever he meets your parents."

I felt a hard stinging pain in my heart full of emotion. "Please don't bring up my parents again please." I said to her, looking off to the side.

She took a deep breath. "Sorry. Bad subject. But I know you will be fine meeting them. You have an amazing personality that just about any person would love. Remember that."

My heart became at ease and I felt myself calm for now.

"Thank you Veronica. I don't know what I would do without you." I said embracing her into a huge.

"Your welcome Sam." She said. Then she pulled away.

She looked down at her hands. " And here comes the reason why I came in here. I have a secert, and I need to for you to promise not to tell anyone. Especially JJ." She said nervously.

"I promise." I told her crossing my heart.

She took a really deep breath. "During the vacation in Hawaii, me and JJ kinda did some things and now I have a bit of a situation. I am late and I took a test and it came out postitive."

The news struck me hard. "Are you sure? Didn't you guys use protection?"

"I checked 4 times. All of them said the same thing. We used protection but it didn't work I guess." She said standing up from the bed. "I am not ready for this Samantha. I can't be a mom. I can't be pregnant with a guy I have known for almost a month."

She started to hyperventilate, and she started crying against the wall, sitting with her head in her knees. "Veronica, calm down. Take a deep breath. Let's just talk about it."

She looked up at me, doing as I instructed. "Okay."

I sat next to her, against the wall and spoke. "To me, you always know what your doing and how to do it, a quality I always wished I had. You are always ready for whatever challenge you have, and this is your challenge. Veronica, I know you have only known JJ for a short amount of time, but you guys do go together. I can tell by the way you talk, act, and how you gave JJ a chance. If that doesn't show that you guys can be parents, I don't know what else to tell you because you guys could do it if you really wanted to." I said, comforting her.

She laid her head onto my shoulder. "What will JJ say? I haven't even told him yet. What it he leaves me?"

"Veronica Allison. If he leaves you, you got me to back you up because he can't get rid of me when I am with Simon, I will be sure to kick his butt. That is a promise."

She smiled. "Thank you Samantha. I guess I will go tell JJ now, he kind of deserves to know."

I smiled back at her. "Of course. And congrats by the way. You will be an amazing mom, I can already tell."

She walked out the door and called for JJ. "Hey JJ. Can I talk to you for a second?"

She looked back at me. "Can you come with me? I am nervous." She whispered at me.

I nodded in agreement. "I got your back."

JJ came up the stairs and walked up to Veronica. "What did you want to talk about babe?" He said to her, wrapping his arms around her, and put his face close to hers.

"Can we go in Sam's room with her and talk in private?" She told him, kissing his cheek.

He seemed somewhat concerned. "Sure?" He said with uncertainty.

They both walked into my room, and sat on the bed in sync.

"So what do you want to talk about?" He said.

Veronica looked at me, telling me to talk.

"Veronica told me about your affair back in Hawaii. And she has figured out she is late, and that she took the test." I paused and let her finish.

"I am pregnant. You are the dad." She said to him looking into his eyes.

He had a face of mixed emotions. "Sam, can we talk in private? This seems like a conversation for the both of us only." He said to me.

I walked out, and shut the door behind me, but listened with my ear against it, listening to the conversation being the nosy person I am.

"I am excited about this Veronica, but I am not ready for this. Me a father? I never wanted to be one until I got married and I turned about 30. In my 20s and with a girl I met about a month ago is not how I wanted it to turn out. Of course I will try and be there and go through this challenge with you, but I will not promise I will be ready for it, but I hope you know that I love you and I will stick by you even after this stuff is done." I heard JJ say to her.

"I love you too JJ. I am so thankful you are so supportive about this, and I am on the same page as you. But I can tell you will be an amazing father. I am just worried about me being a mother."

I heard JJ scoff at her. "Veronica, with they way you are, you would be the world's greatest mom in the whole universe. You are what I would look for in a perfect mom. Well, besides my mother, can't disrespect that woman." I heard them both laugh.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷ AAAAAYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I GOT ANOTHER UPDATE. But yeahhh, Veronica is pregnant, and Sam is meeting Simon's family.

But I am surprised I wrote this entire thing when I still have homework to do.... worst procrastinator right here guys....

IMPORTANT: 10k reads is approaching and I have no clue what to do for that. If you guys could give any suggestions for me, that would be greatly appreciated.

But if you guys did enjoy, leave some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.2K 14
she's only there for two weeks WARNING: depression, anxiety and suicidal triggers. completed: november twenty first, twenty fifteen
231K 2.9K 53
y/n is JJs bestfriend and she finds out she only has a certain time to live. in telling JJ she became closer to JJs friends could she possibly fall f...
17.7K 600 20
WARNING: Contains violence, sexual content, and swearing! Inspired by @RoseSDMNXIX
125K 3.2K 52
He rubbed my shoulder before kissing my forehead. "Sometimes you have to look beyond what a person has done wrong, because in the end, you still know...