Demigods at Goode

By birdsong-18

I just really want to write one of these. PERCY hates school without Annabeth. He is amazingly the most popul... More

We're going to Goode?
School. Uggggg.
House
Rooms
We're off to surprize Percy...
Sceduals and Friends
Happy Birthday wise girl!
Jelous Fangirl that ships Frazel.
Randomness
Math with a Fury (Now Percy is muttering why again)
wow an update on this book that i wrote in middle school

House (Pt. II)

13.6K 229 286
By birdsong-18

Percy POV
After math, the day went uneventful. Annabeth seemed to enjoy it, but honestly, I was bored. After school, Annabeth and the other demigods invited me over to see the house. I agreed of corse. Why wouldn't I? The house was made by the gods! I called my mom from the main school line and told her I would be going with Annabeth, and I ran down to the parking lot to meet Annabeth.

"Bye Guys!" I called to Lexi, Zoë, Alex and Mark. I stood by Annabeth.

"Soooooo. Where's your car?" I asked. Annabeth led me over to a new grey car. I don't know which car because I am not good with cars. I smiled at Annabeth and asked,

"Can I drive please?" Annabeth sighed and handed me the keys. I hoped in the driver seat and Annabeth hoped in the passenger seat. I turned on the car and pulled out of the parking lot. Annabeth and I rocked out to pop music on the radio as she directed me to the house. I pulled up in front of the house, gaping.
It was huge! Athena must have designed it, because it was flawless on the outside. It looks like a massive Greek temple from the outside. I ran to the door, Annabeth unlocked it, and I ran inside. There was a massive staircase and a directory in the entrance hall. There were 2 doors on either side of the room. I ran right and found myself in the kitchen that lead to the dining room that lead to the living room that lead back to the entrance hall. I saw a pool through the giant windows and In the living room was an elevator. I ran to the elevator, Annabeth in tow.

"3rd floor." Annabeth said. I pushed the button. The elevator dinged open at floor 3. I saw a hallway of doors with the boys in the 7's names on the left and the girls names on the right. I looked for mine and found it at the end door, across from Annabeth's. I opened it and my mouth dropped to Hades. It was awesome! There were sea green walls that looked like waves, a blue carpet, white furniture, blue pillows and blankets on my bed, an in the bathroom was an Olympic sized swimming pool! I ran to Annabeth and hugged her hard and thanked my dad for the awesome room.
---
Hello cupcakes! Sorry I haven't updated for a while. I am kinda busy!

QOTD:Who are all the children of the big 3 (in Percy Jackson born after 1900)?

Vote and comment!

-books_owls_song

P.S. Go check out my mortals meet demigods book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
53.2K 1.3K 14
Barbara Gordon has been a superhero for awhile now and The Team isn't excited to meet her due to her not wanting to be apart of the team at first. As...
872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...