You Are My Heartbreaker

By nelenawritesxoxo

How does it feel to fall in love again? To fall in love with your ex? Your first love? The person that shatte... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 34

603 25 7
By nelenawritesxoxo

Coming to the beach house was a mistake. Especially having Nick tag along. Last night around 2AM I notice his phone constantly lighting up. I remember reaching over to grab it and seeing that 3 unread texts from Olivia. I know I shouldn't be checking his stuff, given that we are nothing but partners in crime. A very serious crime.

When I unlocked the phone her messages popped to the screen immediately. 

Denise was wondering what time you'll be home.

Is everything alright with Demi and Joe now?

I miss you :* 

Last message came with a kissy emoji too. I locked the phone and went back to bed. I was disgusted with myself. 

I ran away from home because my dad cheated and I was angry at him for that, and here I am doing exactly what he did. I no longer had any rights to be angry with him. Maybe my mom yes, because she took the situation in the cruelest inhumane way possible.

But I'm no better than my father at this point.

I was perhaps equal with the woman he slept with. Ruining a family is equal to ruining a beautiful relationship. I resented myself at this point. 

Olivia is the type that is so delicate and sweet, I know if she finds out about this she will be ten times more heartbroken than I ever was about my breakup with Nick in the past. She would probably be brooding for a year.

This will scar her life. It may sound serious, but it's true. She will have her guards up for her future relationships and she will have trust issues. It's taunting but it's true.

This is unforgivable of us.

I felt dirty when Nick was kissing my shoulder this morning. His touch, our skinship made me want to cry. This is a broken law. 

"Did you sleep?" he asked when I turned to face him.

I nodded but remained silent. He stared at me and I stared at him. No body spoke for a good 3 minutes perhaps until he reached over to my cheek, tenderly running his thumb from the vertex of my nose down to my cheek. His hands were cold and made me shiver and shut my eyes.

He moved forward and kissed my lips. His lips were soft as it moved around mine, slowly pressing into my bones as he deepened the kiss. It scared me to death that he is making another move.

He pulled away and stared at me with eyes that are stoked, when I didn't kiss back.

"Are you regretting?" he asked, of course I was asshole, I thought. 

I swallowed the ball of saliva stuck in my trachea, "I..." staring into his eyes right now already weakened me. I don't want to disappoint him but yes Nick, I'm regretting having sex with you, was that what somebody would've wanted to hear after having sex?

No.

"I don't regret it," I lied, looking away from his eyes for a minute, "I'm just--It's not the right thing to do. I ran away from my family because my dad cheated. And here I am doing no better than him."

It made him speechless.

"I know it isn't what you wanted to hear, but this we aren't teenagers anymore. We don't have raging hormones that we cannot control," I said.

"This is different though... I'm going to break up with her as soon as we go back," he was determined but I can't trust his words. I know that when he goes back this is not what will happen. He wouldn't have the heart to break up with her.

"I don't want you to break up with," I said, putting emphasis on the don't.

"But this isn't just you, it's my problem and I will break up with her," Nick argued, he sat up and I sat up as well so we cant talk properly. Or yell properly since the volume of whispers and mumbles became a loud roar each time a word comes out.

"Look, this is just temporary. When we go back you're going to go back to Olivia, you guys will get married one day--p-probably soon. Have kids, have a family and happily ever after." I didn't give him time to speak as I leaped out of bed and stormed out of the room. And of course, being the Nick that he is, he trailed out after me.

"Selena would you just listen--" his footstep were harsh stepping onto the hardwood as he stormed out with me.

"No I can't Nick, this isn't just about us, it's about Olivia too." I argued, we were arguing before our relationship was even restored.

"I know I made a mistake--cheated, and I know I wronged Olivia but that is why I will break up with her. At least she will be just heartbroken for a month about the breakup and not have to worry how happy I will be in my relationship with you."

"It's not that simple, you won't have a clean breakup with her," I said, "She will be brooding, your mother will throw a tantrum, the entire town will know why you broke up with her if we start dating--and my parents will definitely not be standing by my side if I ruin their reputation in this town."

By now I felt stressed of what hasn't even begun. This was way worst if anybody finds out. Nothing can be kept a secret in this town. People talk. Gossip. And things come around before you knew they were even talking.

"Screw what they think," he angered, "We can secretly date for two years and come public after we both graduate and get a job."

It haunts me when he said we can secretly date. I don't believe in that anymore, secretly date. All the hiding and sneaking around like we were some criminals and pretending we are just friends. No. I can't, I'm not up to doing that all over again.

"Secretly date?" my eyes glared at his, "I'm not down to doing that again."

I said and continued to storm downstairs. Which I had no idea why, because I should be going to pack my things to leave instead of going downstairs to get water. 

He swung me around by the wrist when we reached the kitchen.

"I-I'm sorry, I know that you're sensitive to that now and all--I shouldn't have brought it up," he apologized. 

It was like 360 degree turn, from yelling and arguing upstairs, suddenly we are down here apologizing--at least, he was.

"Look I promise I will solve this, I know what I'm doing," he was convincing, just because I was staring in his eyes and he knew that weakens me. "If you would just trust me."

Since he took a step forward to solve this, I guess I will too. Or else he'd say I'm stubborn.

"Don't fail me this time," I was doubting and my voice was skeptical on his words. Then  I started biting my lip. Ugh hate that habit, I tend to do it when I'm uncertain about things.

He looked reluctant towards my lips, "Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Bite you lips."

For some reason that got a smirk out of me, "Why? Does that cause--" when I looked down, I regretted the moment. Covering it with my hands, "Gosh you're easy."

"And you're a tease," his face lit up pink from his pants that had an erection. Like dude not just embarrassing for you, although it shouldn't be for either of us.

"It's not my fault that you have an erection overfunction," I gushed, still hiding my face from looking at him.

"Nothing that you've never seen, don't know why you're overreacting," he chuckles, moving forward to me.

"Stop!" I warned him.

"What?"

"Go sit down and stop the erection," I said still hiding.

"That's not going to help it," he laughed, and moved forward, embracing me into his arms and wrapping his lips on mine.

After a few seconds I pulled back, "This isn't helping it," I said as I felt it poke my spot.

But I have to admit it sort of turned me on.

"I was so hoping you wouldn't notice," he says sarcastically.

I giggle and push him off, "Go fix that, I'm going to get water and go pack."

"You're a turn off now," he joked, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. Both of us trutted to the fridge and it was so hard to walk feeling the hard on poke my butt.

I poured my water and finished it, yet he was still attached to me and his stupid boner just wouldn't go down.

"Seriously, I finished my water, are you going to fix it?" I asked.

"Nah," he said, "I'll let you do that."

"You're disgusting," I laughed turning around to push him, but surprised by a kiss. And unexpectedly lifted onto the counter. He moved my legs around his waist line as we kissed.

 Again, I swear I secretly have teenage hormones stuck in me.

His lips made its way down my neck and I suppose wearing a bath robe is easier to remove. With one swift motion, his hand brushed off the robe down my right shoulder with my right boob slouching out. His lips darted for it with a potent groan as he left a love bite on it.

When I rolled my eyes open and first thing I saw was my family picture in the living room... like you have no idea how wrong this is. Like your family picture staring at you is like they are actually present--watching a guy about to have sex with you in your family kitchen. 

Abruptly I pushed Nick off and slipped my robe back on, he looked funny with his swollen lips and the expression he made too. It was so shocked, like a kid that just got his toy snatched away.

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong is that we had sex in my family beach house--with memories with my family--then about to have sex in here when I could so visibly see my family picture, FYI my parents looking at us," I said pointing over to the living room where a huge portrait of my family was hanging on the wall.

Nick goofed a laugh and surprised me again but sweeping me off the counter.

"Oh my God!" I shrilled and immediately wrapped my legs around his waist tightly and my arms around his neck too.

"Then we will just have to find a better place," he chuckles, as he carried us into the living room and placed me on the couch. I watched as he went to take down the family portrait and flipped it around to face the wall.

I burst out laughing, "Oh my God, I am not going to have sex with you on this sofa--in this room or in this beach house again."

"Oh yes you will," he said in a sing-along voice then launching--like seriously, launching at me for a kiss. It was a bit sloppy as it bruised my lips.

I think one and probably only thing I missed, was running my hands through his locks. Like his hair was the definition of soft. You could feel each curl so delicate and soft, even when he gels it.

He rushed it this time and swiftly removed my robe in one motion. And literally I didn't get the time to put on even one underwear last night so I was completely naked under the robe. He showered me with kisses all around my body and back to my lips.

Well just until the phone rang. I picked it up and saw on display it was my mother, or my parent's house that was calling.

"Ignore it," he groaned and went back to kissing my lips.

I giggled and pushed his head away, to answer the phone, "Hello?"

"Selena why haven't you been answering your cell?" it was my mom and she sounded stressed, "Anyways, please come home sweet heart. We have the Mel State Gala this Saturday, can you come home tonight? We need to get the dress shopping done by tomorrow."

"Mom I--" I was completely cut off when I felt Nick's lips sucking my breast, I was scared to open my mouth because I would moan. I shot a death glare at him while taking a deep breath to return the call, "I'll be back in late noon."

"Okay see you by noon," I was in no surprise to hear her hanging up first. She was always the one to hang up before me, even when I was in Boston.

I tossed the phone aside onto the couch and turned us around so that I was sitting on his abdomen to put on my robe.

"We are so not going to have sex," I said while slipping my robe back on.

"What?" he asked so disappointedly, "You can't take a joke?"

I smirked, moving forward to peck him and intentionally pressing my womanhood on his erection just to tease him for what he did, "I'll get back at you for that later. But I really do have to get home before 5."

"It'll be a quicky," he promises, brush my hair away to kiss me. Ah... maybe a little bit more teasing will be the revenge, I kissed back entangling our tongues as my womanhood moved on his erection. He sounded a very deep moan, I was almost unable to remove myself from him.

Luckily I was strong enough to get up. He gave the same shocked look when I got off him and the couch.

"You are such a tease," he groaned, throwing his head back on the couch. 

"That's me," he mocked the Toby and Binoo voice from that kids show as I danced to the stairs. 

I packed up while Nick went to shower and change. Just enough time for me to get everything into my luggage again. Yes, even the clothes in the bathroom. I cleaned out the room and made it like we were never here before bringing my stuff down. 

We loaded my luggage into the car and started back on the road. It would suck to go around 2 when the sun is up. So we headed back a bit earlier.

I think Boston is better with the summers, not as hot and stuffy. Well, its actually not that stuffy and humid but I preferably don't like summers so it's just extra hot for me anyways. I was definitely not the summer girl that enjoys soaking herself in sunlight and tanning all summer.

All I did was turn up the radio and in a few minutes we heard his car making strange noises. He pulled in to a stop on the side of the road. It was like this peaceful road next to a huge ass pond and on the other side of our car was a forest. 

No humans drive around here, so I think if we were to be stranded. I'd cry.

It'll be really dark, definitely, no lights here.

He tries to start it up but its like the engine refused to move. It made a purring and rumbling sound that frightened me.

"Perfect, engine won't start," Nick said enthusiastically.

"Call the toll," I shook him worriedly.

He chuckles, "It's an old car, it'll start up after a minute. Just needs a break, like me," he turns to me giving an aroused smile as he moves from his seat to me.

"Oh my God, what is up with you? You're so freaking horny!" I squealed with a laugh as I stopped him with my palm.

I literally pushed myself to the window to have a distance with him.

"Isn't that a good thing that you have that super power to turn me on?" he questions.

"Uhm... no?" I withered, then sitting straight up as he moved back a bit, "Can't we be romantic and just talk?"

"Talk about what? That's what dates are for," he appointed.

"And sex is for when your car breaks down in the middle of a road?"

He gives a spoken smile, "I thought girls like romantic. I mean Jack and Rose did it in the middle of an ocean."

"And as you may have learn, I am very much unlike most romantics in the world," I said with a sly smile.

He sighed and stared out the window blankly as we both listened to the radio play some country music. Very country authentic.

I glanced away from the forest and looked at him, he was still staring at the window after 10 minute from that conversation. He tried starting up the car but it didn't work so we decided to wait instead of calling a toll.

He can be stubborn when he wanted to.

I gave in when I noticed that he totally sulking. I got off my seat and moved to his lap, this time I surprised him. Interrupting his stare with the pond.

"Did somebody change their mind?" he cunningly smile.

"I'm not going to sit here another minute sulking with you, so call for a car toll," I whined.

"Are you seducing me right now?"

I laughed, "I will if you don't."

"I'm not going to call," he grins, crossing his arms stubbornly.

"Fine," I said, about to move back to my seat. But he was fast to hold me back down and pulled out his phone. He dialed a number and started to call. 

-------------

Thanks for the comments, I loved reading it. You guys are all so passionate about the stories and characters which I LOVE. Can't wait to read more!!

And sorry for the some somewhat rated-R discretion. But this chapter I kind of wanted to make it sweet and flowing for Nelena since the beginning till Chapter 33 was very much about their history and such. Anyways, enough of me bragging! Thanks for commenting and supporting my stories! Hope you guys are also enjoying Out of Sight which is a new one I'm currently writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.2K 62
This story is temporarily at the beginning of the Future Now Tour, but it takes place throughout 2016, 2017 and 2018. From now on I apologize and not...
34.2K 1.2K 25
Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest,Love doesn't hurt, Keeping the thought of my lost out of my mind is...
626K 19.8K 38
It's so hard to forget about the people who once loved you and cared for you. And it's harder to forget the ones who have cheated you and played you...
135K 3.7K 32
Nick leaves Serena broken hearted. Can Demi fix her heart?