Fear of Fangs (Fairy Tail and...

Από fairytailfanfreak

So from the title this is a Fairy Tail and Vampire Knight Crossover Just to inform yu guys this story is not... Περισσότερα

Greatest Fear
The Night Class
Temptation
Vampire's Lair
Presentation
Lessons
Trust Lost
Talking it Out
Demonstration
Misquotation
Homesick
Worth a thousand words
Back Home
Taking Shots
Plans
In Action
Going Home
Confession(s)
Chocolates anyone?
Secrets
Splash
Ethics
Hunters
Ichio
Keys
Spirits
Maria
Reasons
Clash

Interview with a Mage

5.2K 150 24
Από fairytailfanfreak

A/N: Just to remind you guys again this is not my story. It is by RavenNM from fanfiction.net the link is in the description of the story. Hope you guys support RavenNM.
Like
Comment
Follow

Hanabusa POV

As I watched the man in the black suit and orange hair place himself between the six of us and the blonde girl I couldn't help but notice the fierce loyalty and determination in his eyes. This man, she had called him Loke, was ready to lay down his life if it meant protecting that girl, just as Akatsuki, Ruka, Seiren, Takuma and I were willing to do for Lord Kaname. Right away, I realized just how dangerous that made him and I wasn't the only one. So even though we all backed away from the Loki and the blonde, we all stepped closer to Lord Kaname.

We watched as he turned to the girl to try and calm her down while still keeping a wary eye on the rest of us. "Lucy," he said quietly, probably not realizing that we would still be able to hear him. "Capricorn told me about the fight that you were in and that you disappeared. I'm so relieved that you're alive."

So she was in a fight and someone else thought that she might have died, I thought as we continued to listen.

"I know that you're scared and you want to get back to Magnolia and Fairy Tail. But in order to do that, we have to figure out where we are and any other information we can, which means that we need to talk to these people." The girl immediately tensed and started shaking again as the smell of tears began to waft from her. "I know you're scared and I'm not sure why, but I swear that I will protect you."

I continued to watch as the girl stared at her guardian. She took many deep breaths and a few more tears fell down her bruised cheeks, but she eventually steadied herself and nodded to Loke. I was surprised that she was able to calm herself, but I also noticed how she avoided looking at any of us, probably to keep from panicking again.

Another moment later, Loke was lifting the girl named Lucy and placing her back on the couch before sitting with her. He wrapped an arm around her while being cautious of her shoulder. Once they were settled, Lord Kaname took a seat I the chair across from them while the rest of us took station behind him.

"Given that this is you're territory, that grants you the first question," Loke offered.

Lord Kaname nodded as he looked to the side. "I simply ask the same that you asked of me. Who you are, what you are, and where you came from? I'm afraid that the girl there caused quite an uproar when she appeared literally at our door step, and neither one of you smell human or like us."

We all waited for Loke to answer, but we were taken by surprise when the terrified blonde answered instead.

"My name is Lucy Heartfilia and I am a celestial spirit mage of the Fairy Tail guild in the city of Magnolia, in the kingdom of Fiore." As she spoke, she held up her right hand to show us what looked like a pink tattoo on the hand. It looked like some kind of bird at first glance and I didn't understand its meaning, but I could tell that is was significant to her.

"This is Loke, also known as Leo the Lion. He is my friend and one of my contracted spirits. He helps me when I'm in danger or while I'm out on missions."

I almost missed the smile Loke gave her when she introduced him. It took me a moment to realize that it was because she said that he was her friend first and contracted spirit second. Again, I didn't understand its true meaning, but I could tell that it was significant to both of them.

Lord Kaname nodded at the girl before inclining his head. "My name in Kaname Kuren, and these are Akatsuki, Ruka, Seiren, Takuma and Hanabusa. You are at the Cross Academy, this is a place where humans and vampires alike come for an education and to live in peace with each other."

As soon as the word "vampires" left Lord Kaname's mouth, the girl tensed again. I couldn't remember the last time I saw someone so terrified of my kind. It was kind of hurtful considering how much effort all of we students of the Night Class were putting forward to only use blood tablets and abstain from drinking from humans. When the girl started to laugh, I had to keep myself in check so I wouldn't attack her in case she was laughing at Lord Kaname.

"It's so strange," she quietly mused. "All my life, vampires were nothing but myths and stories to scare children. They don't exist in my world. We have dragons and dragon slayers, mages and magic, and cats called exceeds that not only talk, but have the ability to grow wings and fly. Yet it is so hard for me to believe that all of you really are what you claim to be."

We were staring at her... At least I knew that I was. What she just told us was something none of us could have ever believed. I would have thought that she was lying, but I could sense no deceit coming off of her.

"Mages and magic you say? That really is fascinating. In this world, you would be known as the one of myths and legends and I myself might not believe in your existence." Lord Kaname said as he continued to visually examine her. "Yet I saw you summon this spirit, Leo the Lion, before my very eyes. The scent you carry deems you as someone not quite human but definitely not a vampire. And Leo has a scent all his own like nothing I have ever experienced. Fascinating, really. But I must ask, how did you come to be here and with such extensive injuries?"

Still not looking any of us, Lucy reached up to lightly touch her injured shoulder. "I was on a job with some of my friends to investigate trouble in the mountain town of Harbou. People were going missing without any trace and leaving all of their personal belongings behind. Natsu, Wendy and I figured out pretty quickly that it had to be a dark mage, so we started searching the town and the surrounding area."

"Are Natsu and Wendy also mages?" Lord Kaname asked.

"Yes, but they're a special kind of mages known as dragon slayers. They learned their magic from being trained by actual dragons. Natsu is a fire dragon slayer and Wendy is a sky dragon slayer," she told us.

"Have you ever seen a dragon?" Takuma asked.

Lucy nodded. "One night, there were seven of them and they were attacking our capital city. We were lucky that we found a way to beat them because only the seven dragon slayers were able to do any damage."

"And you said that dragon slayers were trained by dragons? Why would a dragon teach a mage how to kill them?" Ruka asked. I had to agree, it made as much sense as vampires training vampire hunters.

She shook her head. "Some other time, it's a long story. Anyway, we eventually tracked down the mage because of her scent, dragon slayers have an amazing sense of smell, and found out that she had a kind of speed magic. I finally figured out a way to slow her down, while Wendy used a spell to speed Natsu and Caprico up so they could fight her."

"Who is Caprico? Another one of your spirits?" I asked her, trying to keep my voice as kind as possible.

She nodded. "He is the celestial spirit Capricorn, very strong and smart, perfect for battle. He's like an uncle to me."

"And I, of course, am like a boyfriend to you," Loke grinned at her as he gave her a gentle squeeze.

I couldn't say why, but hearing that spirit call himself her boyfriend made me angry. From one glance and just by listening to his tone of voice, I could tell that Loke was a playboy. I may act like one around the day class, but that's not how I really am.

Then, much to my relief and amusement, Lucy's face turned red with embarrassment and she shoved the spirit away from her. "In your dreams, you horny lion." Loke, Takuma and Lord Kaname also laughed slightly at the exchange before she continued. "As I was saying, we got the upper hand in the fight and thought that we had her defeated, but she was faking it in an attempt to grab Wendy and use her as a hostage. I noticed just in time and pushed Wendy out of the way and I ended up being grabbed instead. The mage tried to make a deal to escape, so I did what I could to attack her while she held me, that's why my shoulder got dislocated."

"Speaking of which, we should probably get that fixed right now," Loke told her. Lucy nodded as she reached for her keys, all of us instantly went on alert which caused the girl to flinch and scoot closer to the lion spirit.

"Are you planning to summon another spirit to assist you?" Lord Kaname asked, his voice and expression remaining calm.

She hesitated before nodding again. "I want to summon Virgo, she knows first aid and she can bring me a change of clothes." Lord Kaname nodded, before the girl pointed one of her gold keys to the side, away from us. "Open, Gate of the Maiden, Virgo!"

Another burst of power came from Lucy as a glowing circle appeared on the floor. In a flash of pink light, a pink haired girl in a maid outfit and chains hanging from her wrists shot out of the floor, which instantly sealed up, before landing before us. "Hello, princess. I'm happy to see that you are well. Is it time for punishment?"

Though I didn't understand what the girl meant by asking for punishment, which was just strange, it looked like Lucy wasn't keen on it either. "Fine, Virgo. Your punishment is that you have to put my shoulder back in place and bring me some clothes from the spirit realm since mine are ruined."

The spirit's expression didn't change at all, reminding me a lot of Senri and Rima, as she nodded and moved to fix her shoulder. She gripped Loke's hand with her good hand as she gritted her teeth in preparation for the pain to come. The maid spirit made the adjustment quickly and without hesitation, Lucy gasped as fresh tears fell down her cheeks, but she didn't cry out. After a minute of deep breathing, she released her grip on Loke and leaned back against the couch while attempting to move her injured arm a bit.

This was one of the reasons I was glad that I was born a vampire. Any injury I sustain can be quickly healed with the right amount of blood. I even remember my hip going out of joint once during a nasty fight, and it had been excruciatingly painful until my body had healed itself. It was only then that I realized that Lucy hadn't complained once about being in pain and had hardly cried about it either. That told me that she was pretty tough and I was actually a bit impressed.

The spirit named Virgo disappeared from sight and reappeared a moment later carrying a basket of clothes and soaps. "I also brought you your favorite bath oils from the spirit world, the will help to ease your sore muscles as well as speed up your healing."

"Thank you, Virgo. You can go back now. And please make sure Caprico knows that I'm alright and check on Sagittarius for me please."

The maid gave a bow. "Of course, princess." Then she disappeared again.

"Sagittarius, isn't that what you called the other spirit?" I asked. It was a second later that I realized that I probably shouldn't have been the one to ask since she sent me a glare that chilled me to the bone.

"Yes, he's the one that you froze and shattered. I understand that you were defending yourself and I apologize for attacking. But if you had actually done him any real harm I would give you a kick to the jaw that would send you flying through a wall."

Another chill went through my body. Lucy might seem small, but the power emanating from her body and the loyalty she felt towards her spirits made her dangerous. I made a mental note to try to stay on her good side from then on.

"Now, back to the reason I ended up here," Lucy continued as she looked away from me. "The mage figured out that she wouldn't be able to escape and decided that her freedom should cost me my life. She used one spell to go through my mind and find my greatest fear. When she found it, I guess she opened up a portal and shoved me in. I lost consciousness when I fell through and woke up just as he was trying to take my whip from me."

Lord Kaname nodded. "I believe you, but this leaves you in quite the predicament. I have no understanding as to how your magic works; but in a way, it seems similar of a vampire's powers. Each of us has a different talent and specialty, but I do not know of any vampire that can pierce the veil between dimensions to send you back to your world."

Her head dropped. "I suspected as much. I wouldn't be able to jump from the spirit realm and back to Earthland either, it would be a breach of contract to go to their realm without invitation and even then, they would have to bring me back to the exact spot that they took me from. Which means that I have to wait and hope that they are able to do something from their side and hope that they can figure out a way to bring me back. They might actually have to make a deal with that mage since she's the only one to know exactly which world or dimension that I've been sent to."

"Well then, that leaves us with only one choice," Lord Kaname said as he stood from his chair. "Welcome to Cross Academy Night Class."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

213K 8.9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.2M 49.4K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
795K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 58.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...