The Assistant || Chris Brown

By k_zeresh

⚠THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY UNDER EDIT. I APOLOGIZE IF YOU COME ACROSS MISTAKES, BUT DO KNOW THEY ARE SLOWLY BEI... More

Authors Note
New Flame
New Flame Part Two
Don't Judge Me Part Two
Meal Tickets
You
No Air
Famous Girl
Crawl
Post To Be
Should've Kissed You
Umbrella
Body On Me
Play No Games
Regular Girl
I Wanna Be
Oh My Love
Number One
Number One Part Two
Up To You
Ms. Breezy
All Eyes On You
Next To You
OHB
Do Better
Heart Ain't A Brain
Autumn Leaves
I Love You
Superhuman
Like A Virgin Again
Quits
Hey Yall!!!
No Filter
Make Love
Don't Think They Know
Liquor
Liquor Part Two
Not The One... (Rant)
War For You
War For You Part Two
KAE
Damage
Authors Note/Sequel

Don't Judge Me

31.7K 1.3K 1.4K
By k_zeresh

"Please don't judge me. And I won't judge you. Cause it can get ugly. Before it gets beautiful." -Chris Brown

Kyrie: "Sooo.... How did it go? What his house look like? Was there paparazzi nearby? OMG was Royalty there?" Jaylon bombarded me with questions as soon as I walked into our apartment.

I snatched my Christian Louboutin's off my feet, sinking into the love seat. "Jay, let a sistah get through the do' first. It was a long drive." I sighed. Since Chris lived on the other side of town in Hollywood with the rich and famous, I had to drive 45 minutes and L.A traffic during rush hour was annoying.

"Oh.. My bad." Jaylon walked into the kitchen, throwing ice, strawberries, and bananas into the blender. "You want a strawberry banana smoothie?"

"Sure." I leaned my head back onto the love seat, thinking about how today went. It was so different than what I'd thought it be, and Chris was something else. He was very flirtatious, and as much as I liked the attention, I had a boyfriend, and Chris would know that tomorrow. But damn! That nigga was fine. And he knew it too. He looked even better in person with his perfect pink lips, high cheek bones, and bright brown eye's. But I was proud of the way I handled myself today. I didn't fall into his trap of flirting and I kept my crazy-teambreezy-fan-antics to myself. As much as I wanted to gush all over him, and tell him how much I loved his music, I remained calm, and Lord knows that was hard.

Jaylon came into the living room, handing me a glass of her freshly made banana smoothie.

"Thanks." I smiled taking a sip. "Ooh your smoothies are always so bomb."

"Yasss bish." Jaylon snapped in Z-formation. "You ready to talk about your day now?

"Yes."

A goofy grin spread across her face. "I wanna know everything."

I put my glass down. "It was really good. When I got there, Chris's mom, Joyce answered the door and she was so nice. I really like her. When Chris came in I got so nervous cause I was so excited to see him but I wasn't tryna show it ya know."

Jaylon nodded. "So what is he like?"

"He's a really nice guy. And he's funny and very flirtatious." I said with a laugh.

"He was flirting with you Ky?" Jaylon asked, her eyes bugging out of her head.

I nodded. "He said I was beautiful and he kept touching my cheek and stuff."

"Ooh Brandon better watch out." Jaylon giggled putting her curly purple hair in a bun.

I threw a nearby pillow at her. "I am a faithful ass girlfriend Jay." I smirked. Brandon was my boyfriend. We have been dating for 7 months. I met him at Jaylon's graduation dinner. Brandon was close friends with Jaylon's then-boyfriend, Xavier. We was in the 'talking stage' for a month before making it official.

Jaylon threw the pillow back at me. "I know your faithful Ky. Yall been long distance for two months now. I don't see how you do it. With him being in New York and you in L.A, it must be rough." She spoke with sympathy.

"It's not easy. I'm not gonna lie. But we love each other, so we make it work." I sighed. Brandon had moved to New York in January to pursue his modeling career. He had gotten calls from some big agencies, and so far things had taken off for him. Even though I was skeptical about doing long distance, Brandon convinced me that distance wouldn't change anything between us.

"You is strong girl, you is strong." Jaylon said getting up from the couch. I threw the pillow at her as she turned the corner, going to her room.

After taking a long hot shower, picking out my outfit for tomorrow, and wrapping my hair, I snuggled into bed, and grabbed my iPhone to facetime Brandon. After a couple of rings, he answered.

"Hey beautiful." he smiled adjusting the camera, so he could see me better.

"Hey baby. I'm so exhausted." I yawned.

"So how was your first day working for Chris Brown?" Brandon asked.

"He just asked me some questions and told me what my job would consist of. Tomorrow is when I actually start working." I answered.

Brandon leaned against the headboard. "Is he the asshole everybody say he is?"

"No. He's actually really nice and funny." I answered rolling my eyes. Brandon wasn't a huge Chris Brown fan and was always talking mad shit about him.

"I swear yall females get so offensive when it comes to that nigga." Brandon smirked.

"Yall females?! What the fuck you mean yall females?!!" I asked raising my voice with every word. This nigga had pissed my life off.

"You know what I mean bae."

"Whatever."

"Aw... So you mad now?"

"No but I am sleepy. I gotta wake up early tomorrow. Talk to you later." I quickly ended my call with Brandon. I had a hothead when it came to him. He was always saying some stupid shit that would piss me off. I set my alarm and slowly drifted to sleep, wondering what tomorrow would bring.

The Next Day...

Chris: I stood outside on my balcony and lit a blunt. I had a lot of shit on my mind this morning. Instagram, Twitter, and every Internet blog was firing my ass up. My ex-girlfriend Karrueche took it upon herself to call me out on Instagram, after I questioned her about talking about me in a recent interview. It was just a simple question and she had to take it to social media. Typical Kae. I was pissed off but I didn't blame her. She was angry and hurting and it was all my fault. I loved her and I really wanted to make things right between us, but that was another situation. I had fucked up big time and the only bright light in this dark situation was my daughter Royalty. God I loved her so much. She had changed my life. I scrolled through my Instagram and it was all the same thing. People talking shit, tagging me in Kae's picture. I shook my head at the comments.

"Chris is a asshole."
"He a lowdown dirty dog."
"Fuck that nigga Chris."
"That's what you get for cheating."
"Stupid dickhead. I hate Chris Brown."

I stuffed my iPhone in my pocket, taking another long hit. These niggas really thought they had me figured out. They really thought they knew me. But whatever. I knew that at this point in my life, the world was expecting me to be a bitter angry black man, and I wasn't about to give them that satisfaction. Royalty was the best thing to happen to me and I was glad to be her dad. My thoughts were interrupted by the gatebell buzzing. I looked over to see it was Kyrie.

"She came earlier than expected." I said checking the time on my phone. It was 8:27.

I ran to the security system, turning on the camera. Seeing her pretty face made me smile.

"You early I see."

Kyrie rolled her eyes before speaking. "Yes I am, now can you please open the door?"

I pushed the 'open gate' button before running downstairs to meet Kyrie. I watched her as she got out the car, looking good as hell. She wore a stone grey sundress, showcasing her curves.

Kyrie walked up to me, grimacing. "Why aren't you wearing a shirt, and are you smoking weed?"

I took another long hit, exhaling the smoke out slowly. "To answer your questions mom, this my house. I can walk around butt naked if I wanted too. And yes I am smoking weed. You don't fucks with the trees?" I asked.

"No I don't. I had a bad experience smoking weed back in college. Never again." She answered, crossing her arms.

"You haven't smoked the right weed with the right people then. Cause when you actually get high for the first time, your gonna wanna have that feeling again, I promise you. And I got that good shit too." I said, looking at my blunt like it was gold.

Kyrie looked around like there was another person around. "...ok. Where's your mom?"

"Still sleeping. She's usually up around 10:30. Girl come inside. It's chilly outside." I said motioning for her to come in. Kyrie stepped inside, and I closed the door after her. I couldn't help but stare as her ass jiggled through her sundress. 'Focus Chris. Damn.' I thought to myself, focusing my attention on something else.

Kyrie turned around to look at me. "So what was it that you were going to show me?"

"Your office."

"I have a office?"

"Yes. Your not gonna get shit done without one. You need to be organized love." I said, placing my blunt in a nearby ashtray.

"So where is my office?"

I grabbed Kyrie's wrist leading her to the spiral staircase. "Your office is upstairs. Next to Royalty's playroom and across from my bedroom." I squeezed her hand as I dragged her up the stairs with me.

Kyrie snatched her hand away. "Slow down. I can't walk as fast as you man."

"I'm sorry ma. I'm kind of high right now, so you gotta forgive me." I was being honest.

"So unprofessional..." Kyrie shook her head as she followed me down the hall.

"It's not my fault that you decided to show up while I was having my early morning smoke." I shot back, stopping at the door that had personal assistant office tagged on the front. "You ready to see your office?"

"Been ready."

I gave her the stank eye before opening the door, unveiling the office to her. It was simple and modern with a wide black desk and ultra plush chair, apple computer, printer, all the basics.

Kyrie walked into the room, her smile growing with each step she took. "Aw, this is really nice. And I love this." She gushed picking up her nameplate.

"I'm glad you like it." I said smiling. "Make yourself comfortable, cause your gonna be in here a lot."

Kyrie walked to the desk chair and sat down, impressed by how soft it was. "How I look?" She asked making a goofy face.

"Crazy and beautiful." I laughed.

Kyrie blushed, staring at my bare chest. "Are you gonna put on a shirt now?"

"Would you like me too?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Yes. Please."

"Why. My tattoos bothering you? Is my bare chest making you hot and bothered?" I put my elbows on the desk, staring Kyrie straight in her brown eyes.

She looked away, scratching her neck. "No... It would make me happy if you put on a shirt."

"Whatever you say beautiful." I grinned touching her face.

"Stop flirting with me." Kyrie smirked, covering her flushed cheeks.

"I'm not flirting. I'm being friendly." I replied innocently.

Kyrie looked at me sideways like nigga-please. "You are flirting with me. And even though your attention is flattering, I have a boyfriend and I don't think he'd appreciate you touching my face the way you just did. I know your use to women throwing themselves at you, but I refuse to mix business with pleasure and I'm a faithful girlfriend." She stated emphasizing the word faithful.

"So what you tryna say I am?" I smirked.

"Your Chris Brown."

"Nah, go ahead and say it. I know exactly what you meant." I said, getting angry.

"No, I just meant that-"

"You just meant that I'm Chris Brown. The nigga that assaulted his girlfriend. The nigga that cheated on his longtime girlfriend. The nigga that impregnated a woman he don't even like. The nigga that kept the baby a secret from his girlfriend. The nigga that always fucks over women, right?" By now I was yelling. I was so frustrated with all the social media shit, it was as if Kyrie had triggered a bomb.

Kyrie stared at me in shock, surprised by my sudden outburst. "Chris... I'm s-sorry. I didn't mean-"

"Miss me with that shit." I spat cutting her off. I walked out of the office mad as fuck, but once I got to my room, I felt bad for taking my anger out on her.

__________________________________________

Chris went 0-100 real quick lol!

I only updated because my sister asked me too.

I'll probably post part two tomorrow. We'll see.

VOTE/COMMENT!!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Karrueche long paragraph that she posted on Instagram, putting Chris Brown in check in the multimedia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 2.9K 38
Listed as #39 in romance-friendship Just your average love story... not ~ A hot summer up in H-town. Keleii wasn't always the type to go through wi...
9.7K 524 27
Karrueche Tran is a Junior at high school. She is usually quiet, and only talk to her friends. She's the daughter of the basketball team's coach. C...
96K 4.5K 53
Based on the Netflix Series, "Love is Blind" "I've never been this scared before Feelings I just can't ignore Don't know if I should fight or fly But...
9.9K 191 22
Jade, a shy and observed girl let's her insecurities and doubts interfere with what many think could be a, "good thing" but something, someone, chang...