How To Lie {OHSHC}

Lockyheart द्वारा

We've all get secrets. You've got them too. The more you look into them, the less there is truth. We lie to... अधिक

Smol Disclaimer
00 - Prologue
01 - How To Lie
02 - How to Call
03 - How To Deal With The Host Club
04 - How to Make an Entrance!
05 - How to Get A Nickname
06 - How to Go to the Beach!
07 - How To Pass the Physical Exam! Part 1
07.5 - How To Pass the Physical Exam! Part 2
How to Have A Day Out!
How To Relate
How To Make A Pact
How To Shock
How to Be Drugged
How to Travel
How to Ride Coach
How To Touch Our Hearts
How to Read The Note She Left Us!
How to Go Out?!
How to Fall
How to Flashback
How to Blow Your Cover
How to Waken
How to Propose
How to Propose Part 2
How to Fall... In Love
How to Play Games
How to Leave
*Alternate Ending*
Fin Follow Up: How to Lie

How to Recall

6.7K 299 207
Lockyheart द्वारा

The way Tamaki and the hosts trusted me, cause me to question the girl. Surely the commoner was not to be trusts... Grandmother always said that. But was it true?

Her kind was so foreign to me. Her style of living too.

"Haruhi," I called her, and she stopped so I could catch up to her. "What is your aim?"

"My... aim?"

"You're goal?"

"My goal... You mean my goals for the future?"

"Yes." 

"I want to be a lawyer-"

"What about the host club?"

"What about them?" She asked, "I'm sure they'll forget about me. That, or I am going to file some restraining orders." I anrrowed my eyes. Was she being bluntly honest, or was this all lies? 

I let out a chuckle. Look who's talking. I'm the lair. Prehaps I was just paranoid.

"Um, Senpai?" I looked to Haruhi, who had her school bag in hand. "I was going to go get some tea at the shop down the street. Would you like to come with me?" This is it. I'm going to see what her real motives are. 

"Sure." I smiled.

"We wanna come too!"  The twins nodded. "Consider it a double date~"

"Not if we have anything to say about it." Kyoya and Tamaki's aura grew, the twins hrugged, caliming it was worth a try. 

"Will there be cake there?" Honey asked, happily.

"hm." Mori nodded.

"Then it's settled." I nodded, "Let's get to know each other, Haruhi." She nodded willingly. Prehaps this will be easier than I thought. We decided to walk, leaving out bags in the music room three, we made our way to the cafe. 

"OH!" the twins smiled, "This is a karaoke place too!"

"Unfortunately, but they have good tea here." Haruhi said, walking in. The shop was bigger than I had expected. White and red walls, with blue mixed into the wallpaper. It was very retro.

"We wanna do karaoke!" The twins whined. I exchanged glances with AHruhi, and then we both nodded.

"I'm not singing." We both say. The twins nod at our conditiosn adnw e are escorted into our own soundproof room. There was a tv with it's karaoke machine. A coffee table where we put our tea and cookies, and Honey's cake, and the sofa lined the room, enough for all of us to sit comfortably. I sat in between Kyoya and Tamaki, smiling to them. 

"I told you, Im not singing!" Haruhi argued,

"We dont want a repeat of Lobelia." Kyoya said. The twins snickered, as Haruhi shot Kyoya a glare.

"Oh Lord Fredrick." the twins monotnely quoted Haruhi's acting skills.

"Shut up. I can sing if I want to. Which I don't."

"What about you, Antioentte-Senpai?"

"Nani? Me?" I blinked, as every turned their attention to me. "I don't sing."

"Liar." Tamaki laughed, "She has a voice of an angel!"

"That makes one of them, eh, Kaoru?" Hikaru mumbled. Kaoru snickered. I pulled my hair into a bun, then leaned forward to grab my tea.

"I dont think she's man enough." The twins pointedly said to me.

"Good. Im a woman." I shrug, not taking offense to it.

"You're not women enough either." Kyoya said.

"My Father would hate me for participating in this kind of pointless activity."

"He's not here." Kyoya shrugged. "We won't tell. After all, then we would all be in trouble."

"... fine." I stood. "Haruhi, come on. We will show these idiots who's Boss." I said, flipping through the slides.

"Alright. Alright." Haruhi gave up, as I pointed to the disk we should. "This is a face off. Two against two." I said, "It's a mashup of songs."

"Alright, Let's do that one."

"And we will be your oppontents." Kyoya pushed up his galsses, and Tamaki smirked, "Don't think we will go eqasy on you." Kyoya and I glared to each other, and the twins, Mori, and Honey sat back and watched. 

"Same goes to you. We are going to mop the floor with you two."

"ew." Tmakai cringed. "Why would you do that?"

"Lets make this a bet." Kyoya said.

"Fine by me. If we win, Haruhi and I get to go on vacation for a week, paid vaction and generously paid for by the Host Club, with none of you attending."

"And if they win, Antoinette-Senpai has to dress like maids at the host club!" The twins nodded.

"What?!" Kyoya and Tamaki's eyes widened, as the boys used their imagination.

"Very well." I closed my eyes. "Haruhi! Play the music!"

The click of the music, adn I centered myself where I was. HAruhi handed me the mic, and we stood as the CD was beign read. (CDs... Wow this place is so old).

The lyrics filled the creen, as Haruhi and I both smiled, taking little side steps to the beat. I took a breath from my diaphragm, then started:

"Keep drinkin' coffee. Stare me down across the tableWhile I look outside

I nodded, and Haruhi took over,

"So many things I'd say if only I were ableBut I just keep quietAnd count the cars that pass by. You've got opinions, man. We're all entitled to 'em, But I never asked"

"So let me thank you for your time, And try to not waste any more of mine, Get out of here fast"

Haruhi warned, as we both smiled to the boys, the twins watching as we burned our opponents.

"I hate to break it to you, babe But I'm not drowning. There's no one here to save"

We took a deep breathe both singing the chorus,

"Who cares if you disagree? You are not me! Who made you king of anything? So you dare tell me who to be Who died and made you king of anything?"

I pulled my hair, down, closing my eyes as I focused on the slow and drmatic part of the song,

"All my life...I've tried. To make everybody happy while, I, Just hurt, And hide, Waitin' for someone to tell me it's my turn...To decide."

Then we both sang, flipping our hair, and dancing to what felt like prepracticed routines. We spuna round, Haruhi over to Tamaki, and myself over to Kyoya.

"Who cares if you disagree? You are not me."

We teased.

"Who made you king of anything? So you dare tell me who to be. Who died and made you king of anything?"

We both panted slightly, as my face was now in front Kyoya's, my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Let me hold your crown, babe." I add, smiling to Kyoya, before dropping my head in relief that I was finished.

"Do do do d-do do do do do do" Kyoya immediately started, as he picked me up, taking the mic and stepping back to join Tamaki in one swift movement. I took this as a sign that we didn't want to lose. HE was taking this serious. 

"This one is for you, Antoinette." I let out a speechless and dry laugh, at his remark. He started:

"She's a good girl, She's Daddy's favorite. He's saved for Harvard, He know she'll make it. She's good at school. She's never truant. She can speak French"

"I think she's fluent" Tamaki adds, I press my lips together with a nod, as he takes over:

"'Cause every night she studies hard in her room At least that's what her parents assume, But she sneaks out the window to meet with her boyfriend, Here's what she told me the time that I caught her"

They both point to Haruhi and I. 

"She said to me,'Forget what you thought'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.So just turn around and forget what you saw'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.'"

"She's a good girl. A straight A student, She's really into All that self-improvement. I swear she lives in that library... But if you ask her she'll say,'That's where you'll find me!' But if you look then you won't find her there. She may be clever but she just acts too square 'Cause in the back of the room, where nobody looks, She'll be with her boyfriend...She's not reading books!"

"How unlady-like!" Tamaki commented,

"She said to me, 'Forget what you thought', Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught. So just turn around and forget what you saw'. Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught!'"

"Hasn't been caught... caught... caught... caught... caught... caught... caught..." Kyoya repeated, as he reached his hand out. I took it and he spun me around, all four of us danced in harmony, chuckling at our display of immaturity. 

Kaoru and Hikaru joined in; Honey danced with Usa-chan; and Mori sat - more interested in the food than the social interation.

"Whoa oh oh oh- oh! whoa oh! Whoa oh oh- oh oh! whoa oh!" We all swung our hands over our heads, waving them in sync, I nudged Kyoya, laughing as I went. We would be dead if our aprents ever found out about this... But it was fun. It was one of the times I will never forget...

"It's been a long day... Without you my friend. And I'll tell you all about it, when I see you again."

Kaoru and Hiakru sang to each other.

"TO SOON!" Tamaki cried, switching the song. The twins frown. 

"My turn to be a rebel!" I laughed, playing another song, one that I found reflected what I was thinking. I jut out my hip, and sway to the music, snapping my fingers.

"I am confident, but I still have my moments.Baby, that's just me."

"I'm not a supermodel. I still eat McDonald's. Baby, that's just me."

"Well, some may say I need to be afraid, Of losing everything. Because of where I Had my start and Where I made my name-"

"Antionette?"  Our head snapped around, as we observed the man who had opened the door to our Karaoke room. Kyoya stiffined, grabbing my arm, pulling me to hs side protectively.

"Oh boy." I helpelessly froze, as the instruemntal verision of the song sang, the backgrounds playing as well.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me. I winched at his harsh voice.

"What are you doing here?" I asked back to him.

"I asked you first."

"Kyoya's here too." I ratted him out. The man's attention focused to Kyoya. Everyone tensed even more in the room.

"Akito, please don't tell on us!" I pleaded. Kyoya's older brother, Akito Ootri blinked, He observed at Hosts, as well as Haruhi and I. 

"You're the only girl here?" He said. I looked to Haruhi with a smile. 

"Yes..?"

"Then I should stay and make sure you're safe." He said, walking in. "I was supposed to close down this place to build a buisness building... but I suppose I can wait." HE laughed. everyone sighed in rleeif.

"You won't tell?"

"OF course not, milady." He nodded his head, looking away from me, his face lighting up pink and turning red. I giggled.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed, hugging him. "I owe you, big time!"

~

Hello everyone! Thought I would do a little memory thingy for you all (Hope you enjoyed the Antoientte x Kyoya, and Haruhi x  Tamaki ish feels) Sorry I havent been updating! School is being a big bum and it's not giving me any free time (Biology is slowly killing my social and online life)

Questions:

1) Want a Kyo x Anne scene in the next chapter? 

2) What would like to see happen in this story?

3) Apple or Samsung? 

Songs:

King of Anything - Sara Bareilles

Good Girls - 5SOS

See you Again - Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth

La La Land - Demi Lovato

ALSO: I WAS THINKING OF HAVING AN OPEN HOUR. ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS ON DM OR ON YM PROFILE PAGE, AND ILL ANSWER HONESTLY (although I wont reply if theyre too personal for me haha) BUT ILL GET BACK AS SOON AS I CAN! (I ALSO HAVE AN OPEN FORUM STORY CALLED ASK! LOCKYHEART. AND BASICALLY YOU DO THAT. ASK ME ANYTHING :)) THANKYOU!!!

Just wrote 2015 words. Just sayin'. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

16.1K 574 20
19 years ago, Reio Akiko gave birth to a daughter. Three years after that, Suoh Yuzuru fathered a son. Divorce with mutual resentment ensued. 15 more...
691K 21.7K 36
Zaira Bello hasn't been to Japan for more than a week at a time in five years. Upon facing her parents death, though, a friend and business partner o...
267K 8.1K 37
"You have to kiss me", Hikaru said. I sighed and reconsidered my options. Nope, there is no way getting out of this. I sat up straight again slightly...
124K 3.9K 27
Ayame, gets a scholarship for running, into Ouran High School! But what's gona happen when she runs into Hikaru? She promised herself she wouldn't ge...