Kidnapped by Peter Pan? (Rewr...

By Swope2

This is a story featuring the OUAT cast in the third season. I don't own any of the characters or anything fr... More

Who are you?......
All a Dream?
Sorry
Not an Update
Your Peter but how?
Sorry..... Again
Peter Pan Never Fails
Introduction
I'm So Sorry
Sally's Past Part 1
Sally Past Part 2
Seriously Writers Block Exists
Stuck in a Cage
Sally's Past Part 3
Camelot and King Fergus?
More Characters?
Virginia, Shaili, and Alex
Saving Sally
The Past is always the Beginning: part 1
Alex Now
Virginia Now
Shaili Now
Taylor Now
Sneak Peak at next chapter
Not a chapter
rewrite

Sally's Beginning

1.7K 36 5
By Swope2

( Sally's POV)

"You can not stop this war Mulan" I say to my friend. "So you do not believe I can win because I am a woman" Mulan say's on the verge of tears.

"NO what I mean is you can not stop this war alone that's why I brought Mushuu (sp?) with me he will help you alone the way" I say to Mulan who hugs me when I present Mushuu to her.

"Thank you for believing in me old friend I hope you do great on your journey and make sure to be safe" Mulan says after we finish hugging.

"Goodbye old friend" I say as I get on my horse and start heading to a place where everything magical is hated a place that I was called to by their king.

The......

Place......

They.......

Call.........

(A/N)
Ok I am so sorry that I have not updated. It is mainly because I have nothing I could not write a single thing at all. When I started this chapter I tried to finish it the same day of the other chapter I had done but I could not think of anything for this chapter it is because of the comment written by _Andella_Tomlinson_ yesterday that I finally got to thinking and started the chapter and finished it all together so thank you.
(A/N)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
129K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
568K 34.8K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...