I'm in love with my bully (Le...

By Leonetta_4_Ever_Love

"Because, what's a better love story, than two people from completely different worlds crashing together?" Vi... More

Chapter 1 - Buenos Aires
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - Back at it again
Chapter 4 - Changing ways
Chapter 5 - Over again
Chapter 6 - Sleepover
Chapter 7 - Truth or Dare
Chapter 8 - A kiss?
Chapter 9 - Just.. friends?
Chapter 10 - Party
Chapter 11 - Always on my mind
Chapter 12 - Together?
Chapter 14 - Cheater?
Chapter 15 - Hear me out
Chapter 16 - Jealous?
Chapter 17 - A new arrival
Chapter 18 - We can
Chapter 19 - Chemistry
Chapter 20 - Plans
Chapter 21 - Date night?
Chapter 22 - Sorry
Chapter 23 - What are we?
Chapter 24 - That's what 'friends' do
Chapter 25 - The new boy
Chapter 26 - Throwbacks
Chapter 27- Unexpected feelings
Chapter 28 - Before the storm
Chapter 29 - In love with him
Chapter 30 - You?
Chapter 31 - Groups
Chapter 32 - Lost in him
Chapter 33 - Trouble
Chapter 34 - Space
Chapter 35 - Here forever
Chapter 36 - Hide and seek
Chapter 37 - Wake up
Chapter 38 - His plan
Chapter 39 - Unbelievable
Chapter 40 - Suspicious
Chapter 41 - Fake
Chapter 42 - Pain
Chapter 43 - Rewind
Chapter 44 - Discover
Chapter 45 - Importance
Chapter 46 - Above all
Chapter 47 - Spain
Chapter 48 - Never safe
Chapter 49 - Preparations
Chapter 50 - K-i-s-s
Chapter 51 - Back together
Chapter 52 - Happy with him
Chapter 53 - Habla si puedes
Chapter 54 - Surprises
Chapter 55 - New arrival
Chapter 56 - Music
Chapter 57 - No escape
Chapter 58 - Presentation
Chapter 59 - Trouble in paradise
Chapter 60 - Definitely bad
Chapter 61 - Coma
Chapter 62 - Next to you
Chapter 63 - Who?
Chapter 64 - No memories
Chapter 65 - In love
Chapter 66 - Flooding back
Chapter 67 - Clear
Chapter 68 - Love in the air
Chapter 69 - Almost there
Chapter 70 - Ending

Chapter 13 - It comes out

2.8K 85 4
By Leonetta_4_Ever_Love

V i o l e t t a

It's been almost a week since Leon and I got together, and he insists that we stay a secret for a while. I don't understand why though, but it's alright I guess, as long as everything's fine between us.

I wonder when it'll be time to tell everyone. It's not that easy to hide it, especially from the girls out of all people. They have been my biggest supporters and lying to them is not a very easy option.

- - -

After Angie's class, the pressure felt too much. I had to talk to Leon because the situation couldn't continue any longer. Lying was exhausting.

I texted Leon to meet me in the closet in Beto's class, in fear of someone seeing us elsewhere. I quickly went into the closet and peeked outside to see if someone was watching. Then, I went back inside and saw Leon in the back.

"Hey princess." He was leaning on the wall, staring at me with that intense look of his.

"Is this a new nickname?" I asked playfully, a cheeky smile appearing on my face.

He shrugged, and I could make out a smirk, "I think it is."

"I like it." I decided, coming closer to him.

"No, you don't." He said, and my smile faded away. "You love it."

I rolled my eyes. Cliche. But I liked it nevertheless.

I fell into his arms, hugging him tightly. I felt his hands go around my waist and I smiled, the smile never leaving my face.

When we pulled away, he kissed my forehead and I bit my lip, the thing I wanted to tell him returning on my mind.

"So, we need to talk.." I started, and he tensed. "When will we tell it to people?"

"Princess, I don't know.." He trailed off, and I mentally rolled my eyes. What don't you know, Leon, seriously?

"But Leon, I can't keep lying anymore to the girls. Not to mention that it's unbelievably hard not to talk to you in and out of lessons." I complained.

He sighed, "Isn't it a bit early?"

I stared at him in disbelief, "What is early? Us showing others what we mean to each other?"

"I didn't mean it that way.." He started but I interrupted.

"No, you meant it exactly that way." I pursed my lips in a thin line, Leon looking taken aback. "Or is it because you'd like to look free in front of other people?" I questioned, the thought just now appearing on my mind.

He looked like had seen a ghost, "You can't be serious." He laughed, and.. was that ironic?

I raised an eyebrow, and it was not in a good way. "What if I am?"

"Look, Violetta, I just believe it's a bit early to announce it to everyone. Maybe if we just.. waited a little longer?" He proposed, and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Wasn't he listening to me?

"Are you even listening to what you're saying? This whole time I've been telling you how hard it is to keep it a secret and you're telling to me to wait longer?" Now I was more annoyed than I was complaining. 

He rubbed his forehead, "You're overreac--"

"No I'm not!" I retorted interrupting him, and he looked suprised to hear me angry. "If you're not willing to share our relationship to the public, then come and find me when you do, because I can't continue like this any longer." I told him fiercely, tired of the way this conversation was going. Enough was enough.

He tried to hold my hand but I pulled it away, "Violetta--"

"No, Leon. That's all I had to say." I ended the conversation there, turning around and leaving. 

The moment I walked out though, I let out a huge sigh of frustration about how badly this had gone. I didn't mean to lash out at him, but he wasn't helping either..

Trying to make my mind off things, I went to my next class, which happened to be Pablo's. Great! Another class with Leon, I thought sarcastically, but deep down, I wanted us to make up more than anything. It was a silly fight and it shouldn't have happened.

I entered the classroom and spotted Fran and Cami in the middle. I walked to them and Fran took out a chair next to her for me, which I gratefully sat on.

"Hey girls.." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. 

Francesca saw my sudden change of mood. After Angie's class, I had been everything but sad. Now.. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just a little fall out with my dad." I answered, not wanting to give any further explanation.

"Uh-huh," Camila said, not convinced, "And where were you after Angie?" 

"I was in the bathroom, when my dad called and we had this fall out I told you about." She gave me an unconvinced look, and I tried to shrug it off.

"Suuure." She told me, and I turned to the front before she found out anything else. The last thing I wanted was Leon getting mad at me even more for ratting out our little secret.

Then, Pablo entered the class and we quieted down, thankfully the girls and I's conversation ending.

"Morning, everyone. I have a surprise for you today," He told us with a small smile and I sat up, interested. 

Antonio, the Studio's owner, came in from behind him and many students gasped. I had met Antonio only once, and that was about two weeks ago. Angie had called me into the teachers' office because he was the one who wanted to meet me, and I was more anxious than ever.

Not that I'm not now, though.

"As I haven't heard you sing in a long time, I came here for a surprise visit to see my dear students' progress. Shall we start?" Antonio spoke, and everyone agreed.

I tensed, knowing very well that I, alone, would be extremely nervous in front of Antonio. Not to mention that I had been assigned to sing the song Leon and I were supposed to write together. The song was ready, but the duo was far from that.

Camila rubbed my hand in assurance. She knew, I thought and I silently thanked her.

- - -

"Well done, Francesca! You were honestly really good!" Pablo congratulated and Antonio clapped impressed.

Francesca thanked them and sat down next to me. My heart was going to jump out of my chest because it was my turn to sing.

"Violetta?" Pablo looked at me, and I stood up, pursing my lips. This was not going to go well.

I walked up to the stage, giving my CD copy of the song Leon had wrote for our duet to the person responsible for the music. He nodded, putting it in.

Speaking of Leon, where is he? I looked around but he was nowhere to be found. I sighed nervously.

I walked up on stage, and grabbed a microphone. I stared at everyone in the room. Ludmila was looking at me with a murderous look, as usual, and I tried not to be bothered. I tried to focus so my voice would come out strong and steady.

(Voy Por Ti)

Es por momentos que parezco invisible
Y solo yo entiendo lo que me hiciste, I looked at the entrance of the hall and spotted a confused Leon entering the class.

He stared at me intensely, and I almost lost my focus. Almost, key word.

Mírame bien, dime quien es el mejor.

It was going well till now. It was Leon's part. We had decided he would sing this part, because I always messed it up and went completely off beat.  I took a deep breath and closed my eyes to continue singing, when, before I even knew what was happening, Leon was by my side on stage and moved on to his part.    

Cerca de ti, irresistible
Una actuación, poco creíble
Mírame bien, dime quien es el mejor

He turned to me and with a slight move of his head towards the audience, he smiled. That damn smile that always got me. Immediately, all previous thoughts of anger and annoyance were gone and were replaced by utter gratidude. He was here when I needed him.

Hablemos de una vez
Yo te veo pero tu no vez
En ésta historia todo está al revés
No importa ésta vez, voy por ti, voy

It was the last chorus before the song ended, and with a swift movement his hand was on mine, interwining our fingers together. He turned us to face our little audience and I smiled at him, knowing what he had just done. We were now together in front of everyone's eyes.

Hablemos de una vez
Siempre cerca tuyo estaré
Aunque no me veas mírame
No importa ésta vez, voy por ti
Voy por ti, voy por ti, voy por ti

And the song ended with me and Leon smiling at each other. I fell in his arms, scooping even closer to him than I was before, and I could feel his hot breath on my head.

We heard loud claps and cheers, and we pulled away. Antonio and Pablo were smiling, while Francesca and Camila had smug expressions plastered on their faces. I should have expected that.

"Another wonderful performance by none other than you," Leon commented and I mentally 'aww'ed.

"You were not that bad either." I shrugged and he kissed my cheek, making my heart flutter.

"I'm glad I'm with you, I hope you know it. And I'm not afraid to show it to anyone." He stated, and I bit my lip to prevent me from squeaking from happiness.

I took hold of his hand again, "Me too, Leon. Me too." We walked off the stage and returned to out seats, Leon sending me a small wink to my direction before walking towards Diego. I looked at him and he smirked. Was he like the girls too?

Everyone's jaw had dropped, nevertheless, and I was satisfied with my achievement. Leon was officially off  the market.

"Well done, Violetta and Leon!" Pablo told us, and we thanked him, me blushing like always.

Antonio added, "It was a very good performance. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you two." I looked at Leon and he nodded. I turned back to Antonio, smiling.

It was one of the best days I had experienced since my arrival in Buenos Aires, and Leon played a big part in that. He means a lot to me, and there's no one else I'd rather be with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.9K 34
Violetta is now starting a brand new life in Buenos Aires. Her dad, who always was overprotective, is willing to finally let go his little daughter...
6.2K 57 15
Diego and Violetta are in Hawaii for their Graduation, even though they have gone through a rough patch. Diego is doing everything in his power to ma...
24.5K 826 20
Diego is in love with Violetta and he and her are best friends. Then comes Diego's cousin, Leon. Violetta knows that Diego loves her and thinks about...
16.5K 198 25
This is the beginning of the book where Leon and Violetta met, Violetta was dating Diego and she was very happy until two new brothers joined the stu...