my bestfriends brother: Natha...

By rejectmuke

Lacey is just an ordinary 18 year old girl, but she's falling for her best friends brother, the wanted's nath... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
PLEASE READ.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
FINAL UPDATE.
Sequel to my best friends brother.
yay!
you and me, sequel!
Authors note.
PLEASE READ // editing

Chapter Nine.

1.9K 22 0
By rejectmuke

A/n: hope you like it! Comment, vote like. It means a lot;)

But this is, Chapter Nine!

MCFLY CONCERT WAS AWESOME!

Chapter Nine.

today was the day I needed to be back in the UK, I was gutted.

A lot has happened, the first 2 episodes of the wanted life were aired and me and Nathan are the main focus in one of the episodes.

Nathan made me a fort and we stayed in there for a day, it was so cute with all the twinkling lights.

He also made me a candle lit dinner.

And we went on a late night adventure were we just drove and drove for hours and hours with loads of junk food in the back of the car, we raved to the radio and star gazed.

I got new tattoos, a peace sign on my wrist, a daisy chain on my foot and a dainty anchor on my other wrist.

We went to a festival which was awesome, loads of amazing bands on there.

America has just been the best and the fact that I'm leaving is very very sad.

Everything was packed and ready except for the outfit I am going to the airport in.

I slipped on my faded skinny jeans, baggy concert T-shirt and my converse and tied my hair into a messy bun.

I dragged my suitcase down the steps and into the hallway.

"Right, I best be off" I shouted, everyone gathered around. Jess was crying and so was max and the girlfriends.

"Bye nareesha, bye Kelsey, you take care babe" I said, giving them each a huge hug, we slowly pulled away and I walked over to Jay

"Bird" I said, he enveloped me into a huge hug and squeezed me tight for a while, "I'm gonna miss you so much Lacey Lar Lar" he said, I wiped a tear from my cheek and he kissed me on my forehead, "I'll miss you too jay bird" I said walking over to siva and max and Tom.

"Group hug" Siva shouted. Seev Tom and Max pulled me into a huge hug.

"I'll miss you so much" Siva said, "I'll miss you too siva" I said hugging him tighter.

"Stay safe babe, love ya" Tom said I hugged him again aswell.

"When back in the UK we'll go on a mad night out babe" max winked, his eyes filled up as a tear rolled down his cheek. "I'll miss you maxxy" I said. "I'll miss you too Lacey" he said, we finally pulled away.

I ran over to Jess. "You best Skype me you know" I said, laughing through all my tears. "Pinky promise" she said. "Awh, I'm going to miss you so much Jess, love you" I said. "I'll miss you too babe, love ya" she smiled we gave each other a huge hug before Nathan softly said:

"Babe, it's time to go" I looked at him and he kissed me on my cheek.

He lifted my case and dragged it out to the car. I followed, waving at everyone for one last time. I climbed in the passenger seat as Nathan got in the drivers seat.

"Words can't describe how much I will miss you" he said.

"Same babe" I said trying to hold back the tears.

"Just a few months to go, then we'll all be back in the UK" he said.

I nodded and we carried on listening to the radio.

Once we arrived at the airport I checked in and went to the departure lounge with Nathan by my side.

"One more picture" I smiled at him, we both got our phones out, on my phone when had a smiley picture and on his phone I'm kissing his cheek and he's pouting hilariously.

"Flight 236 LA to London is boarding now" the tannoy announced.

I got up.

So did Nathan.

I just broke down, I couldn't stop the tears.

Nathan held me tight.

"Remember this Lacey, I Love You" he said sweetly.

"I love you too nath" I whispered.

I grabbed my case and boarded the flight. "Bye" I waved at Nathan, I turned around to see he was wiping away the tears.

It broke my heart.

Luckily, my plane had WiFi.

I had a text from Nathan which I decided to check before twitter.

"I miss you already."

I replied.

"The feeling is very mutual x x x"

Then I logged onto twitter, nothing interesting was happening so I decided to take a nap.

When I woke up there was a few minutes left of the flight, man, all that crying must have made me tired.

I got off the plane, did all that airport stuff and jumped in a cab and made my way to Holly's texting Nathan on the way:

Hi babe, I'm in the UK again. Miss you x x x x x

Once I arrived at Holly's I didn't even knock the door and I was greeted by a huge hug.

"Come in Lace" she smiled.

I stepped inside leaving my case in the hallway.

She made us both a cup of tea and then I told her about Nathan and America and everything that happened, then she put 'the notebook' in the DVD player and we had a chick flick marathon.

I checked my phone still no text from Nathan. Maybe it was just the time difference. I decided to check twitter, I scrolled through my mentions then went on Nathan's profile. His last tweet was 15 minutes ago: 'eurgh #fedup #confused' then #weloveyounathan was trending worldwide.

I decided to text him:

"Erm, hi babe, what's the matter? Just saw your tweet :'( hope you're okay x x x"

He quickly texted back:

"Yeah I'm fine."

Something was definitely wrong with him, it made me sad.

I thought I would ask Jess:

"Jessie! Miss you loads, do you know what's up with Nathan?!xxx"

She replied with:

"His ex girlfriend, he doesn't want to get you involved, he wants you to be happy!xxx"

Oh my gosh, what ex girlfriend?! I thought. I went upstairs and put my pyjamas on and unpacked all my clothes into the spare bedroom at Holly's house.

"Lace, what's the matter with you, you seem really quiet" Holly said.

I showed her the text.

"Aw, there's nothing to worry about, you're the one that Nathan loves, you don't seriously think that he is going to take her back?!" She said.

"But what if she's better than me, you know prettier, more confident, funnier, you know because i'm just me." I said.

"He loves you, no one else, you, now turn that frown upside down babe" she said.

"Thanks babe, I think I'm gonna go to bed." I said.

"Night" she shouted as I was half way up the stairs.

I got up to my room and climbed into bed.

I unlocked my phone and went onto the celebrity news pages, because I like to know why everyone is getting up to, but one headline caught my eye and broke my heart at the same time.

"LAYTHAN IS OFFICIALLY OVER"

I was crushed.

Broken hearted.

I read the article anyway:

"As we all know the wanted's Nathan Sykes has been dating Lacey Reynolds for quite a few months now but since we all saw the episode of the wanted life where Lacey was telling Nathan how she'll have to move back to London to go to university, we know that things haven't been easy for Laythan.

Today the pair were seen at the departure lounge at LA airport as the pair said their last goodbyes, they seemed pretty in love.

But the party had finally begun for Nathan as an insider got some snaps of Nathan kissing a mystery blonde at a pool party, he was later seen getting a telling off by max, who said 'mate, that's not cool, remember Lacey, your girlfriend, your ex is your ex for a reason, kissing her isn't cool" a source quoted him.

So is that it for Laythan?!"

Tears streamed down my face as I stared at the picture.

I could never forgive him, like ever.

I just lay there motionless and emotionless for a while.

I couldn't believe it.

He cheated.

With his ex.

A/N: ooooooo d r a m a!

The next chapter will be up tonight, it will skip quite a bit in time, so sorry about that.

-Amy<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 1.2K 31
After Addison Blake finds her father dead she begins to act out at school. Her mother sends her to a private school, which she gets kicked out of. Sh...
4.6K 19 31
This was the first TW fanfic I ever wrote. I tried to include a lot of different genres, including drama, romance, love and suspense. I really hope y...
14.9K 237 22
Belle and Nathan have been friends since they were born. Both in Gloucester on the same day, the same hospital. Everything was fine until Nathan sudd...
28.4K 558 30
Nathan Sykes (The Wanted) fanfiction Part of the Scarred and Left Me Like a Sunburn series. PLEASE READ Scarred and Left Me Like a Sunburn AND the se...