I just want to be normal

By KateFletcher14

Kaya wishes to be a normal girl. With regular teenage problems. Like what dress to wear or what phone she wan... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
A/n
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
A/n and chapter 17
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
A/n
Twenty eight (last chapter)

A/n

34 1 0
By KateFletcher14

Hey guys so if you didn't read the authors note down the bottom of the last chapter then I have decided that I will be incorporating the filming if the scorch trials in this book so there won't be a sequel. The best thing is too that I have seen the movie and it will be the movie version so, I hope you like it. I live in Australia so that is why I have seen it. I hope you guys enjoy the next chapter.
Cya guys😄😄😄😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 258 24
The daughter of the one who started it all. The guy who's afraid to risk it all. The girl who needs to risk it all in order to feel free. Yet she fee...
163K 4.1K 78
Your life suddenly changes when a Brittish actor comes living in your neighborehood. ** Trigger Warning** Depression, grieve, self harm Please don't...
7.4K 140 25
Getting the role if Brenda in the new Scorch trials movie was just what Eleanor needed to get back into acting. But who would of thought that one rol...
2.3K 25 13
y/n arrives into the maze being the only girl ever. y/n and newt start to get close as time progresses. she starts to get her memories back when th...