My half, my saviour

By marleadriana

A vampire prince seeking his soulmate for more years than he can count, only to find her wondering about in t... More

Chapter 1: Despair
Chapter 2: Ordinary
Chapter 3: Her
Chapter 4: Be mine
Chapter 5 : Can it be?
Chapter 6: New beginning
Chapter 7: This is new
Chapter 8: A what?
Chapter 9: The Date
Chapter 10: The date - Part 2
Chapter 12: Parents
Chapter 13: Meeting the Parents
Chapter 14: Truth
Chapter 15: Transformation
Chapter 16: Recovery
Chapter 17: Training
Chapter 18: Our First Night
Chapter 19: Kidnapped
Chaper 20: The search
Chapter 21: Sadist
Chapter 22: Torture
Chapter 23: Near Death
Chapter 24: Survived
Chapter 25: Mom
Chapter 26: Healed
Chapter 27: Normal
Chapter 28: Proposal
Chapter 29: Drink from me.
Chapter 30: Learning to be Queen
Chapter 31: Lucinda
Chapter 32: Love
Chapter 33: Wedding, Family
Chapter 34: Girls day
Chapter 35: Perfect
Chapter 36: A ball?
Chapter 37: Coronation Ball
Chapter 38:Coronation
Chapter 39: I'm late
Thank you

Chapter 11: Breakfast

3.2K 147 2
By marleadriana

Birds singing, listening to them, my eyes still closed. Thinking about last night's made a smile spread across my face.

I never thought i'd feel this way. Gosh, it's so overwhelming.

I open my eyes, but squint to adjust to the sunlight coming through the window. I forgot to close the curtains last night. I sit up,yawn and stretch my arms out.

What is that delicious smell?

I climb out of bed. I open my bedroom door and head towards the smell.
Finally i end up in the kitchen, watching Dean's backside as he makes breakfast.
"Good morning." I greeted.
"Good morning, love. You are just in time for the best breakfast of your life." He said turning around and smirking at me.

"Is that so?" I challenged.

"Yes, it is so."

"I thought being a vampire meant not being able to eat or walk in daylight." I said/asked as he put the breakfast down on the counter.
"Well, we can eat human food, but it doesn't satisfy us and daylight was never an issue." He said casually. He gestured for me to sit down. I took my seat and he put my scrambled eggs and bacon in my plate. I litterally devoured my food. Then i suddenly realised Dean was looking at me, amusement danced on his face. I felt so embarressed i could die. I swallowed my food,cheeks turning scarlet.

"Haha, you don't have to feel embarressed, love. I like a girl that can eat like that." He said smirking.
"How am i suppose to eat if you stare at me like that?" I asked, cheeks burning.

"By pretending i'm not here."

"Can i ask you a few things?"

"Sure."

"How old are you?"

"Haha are you sure you want to know that?"

"Well,yes."

"I'm more than a century."

My eyes grew wide and my mouth fell open.

"Holy hell."

"Haha, i know." Suddenly our conversation was interrupted by Daren.

"Oh, hey everyone." He greeted.

"Morning Daren." I greeted.

"Your M-...mother...err...misses you and she wants to talk to you."
"When?" I asked. Daren knew i didn't want Liana to know i am royalty.
"Now."

"Fine."

~~~~~~
Hey guys, sorry that there isn't a picture by the title, but i couldn't find. Hope you guys understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1.7K 18
HEY SO I'VE DECIDED I DIDN'T LIKE THE ENDING SO I'M CONTINUING THE BOOK. IF YOU ALREADY FINISHED IT I SUGGEST CHECKING OUT THE REST! Rejected by her...
499 4 16
She ran and ran as fast as her legs could carry her in the dark eerie forest. Something was chasing after her, something huge was chasing her. She co...
878 65 33
This story is about a normal 16 year old girl with a loving family but she soon learns she is not normal. Her adopted parents are strict and one cool...
332K 12.6K 56
he didn't know he was looking for love. she didn't know vampires were real. is it fate, or something else entirely?