Chapter 26: Healed

I stood in front of the mirror, looking at my bandage. Contemplating if i should take it off or not. It's been a couple of days maybe 2 weeks or so that i have been in bed. I decided on taking the bandage off. Slowly taking it off, it revealed a perfectly healed skin.
I took my clothes off and turned on the shower, i climbed in and stood under the water as it massaged my body. If felt good, taking a nice long shower like this.

After i washed, i wrapped a towel around my body. I went out of the bathroom and stumbled upon Dean sitting on my bed, staring at me with lust filled and loving eyes.
"It is rude to stare." I said to him.
"It is not rude to admire. To love a perfect body that match a perfect personality." He said softly. He walked towards me, stopping inches in front of me. I could smell his strong scent of peppermint and chocolate. It made me want to jump his bones. But thought not to. His mint breath blew in my face as he drew closer to my lips. Our lips connected and sparks and fireworks exploded. Our lips fit perfectly like two puzzles. I pulled away first, looking deep into his eyes.
"I missed you so much." I whispered.
"I missed you more." He said softly.
"I need to get dressed." I said. He nodded, kissed my lips gently, softly and walked out of the room.
I threw on long black tights and a tight tank tee, with my underwear on before that of course. I tied my hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs. I found the guys in the living room watching football. I walked over to Dean and planted a kiss on his cheek. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder. He kissed my head sweetly. The guys greeted me when i made eye contact with them. My body felt so weird and i longed for a run. I untangled myself from Dean and made my way to the kitchen where Abby was making lunch.
Her face lit up and her smile wide as she looked at me.
"Do you want to go for a run?" I asked her.
"Why not." She stopped with what she was doing and walked with me outside. Luckily i don't have to strip to turn. I felt my bones cracking into place again. Finally i felt the earth underneath my white paws. My white fur soft. My form, bigger than that of a normal wolf. Abby was already in her shifter form and off we went. I felt the wind blow through my fur as we sped through the trees. The fresh nature air smelling great. I missed the smell of the nature. My home.

We returned home from our run. It felt great to be healed.

~~~~~~
Hey guys, i hope u guys still enjoy my book. Please follow me and vote and comment. I would like to know if my book is okay.