Chapter 22: Torture

I hung there, hungry and thirsty. Beaten and bruised. Seth has been beating me none stop. With whips, belts, knuckle busters and the list goes on. I have been beaten so badly that i can't even feel pain anymore.

"Now, i am gonna rape you, and i am gonna enjoy this." He chuckled. Tears started streaming down my face.
I can't believe it. He is really going to rape me. And i won't be able to stop him. Dean, please. Where are you my love?
More tears streamed down my face. He kept laughing at me.
"Crying won't get you out of this." He said emotionless.
"Go screw yourself." I sniffed.
"It's hard to act tough when you're crying." He laughed. He took a knife from the wall. My eyes widened with horror.
"What are you going to do with that?" I asked, fear clouding my voice.
"This?" He gestured to the knife. "I am going to cut your clothes off, rape you and then kill you." No emotion. I started sobbing. He came closer and cut my sweats and sports bra, leaving me completely nude. I wanted to die at that moment, rather than have this leech touch me. He unzipped his pants and pulled it down. He came closer.
"HELP!" I screamed, but he slapped me across my face.
"SHUT UP!" He screamed at me. He readied himself.

I love you, Dean.

~~~~~
Sorry guys, but i am gonna leave this chapter hanging here. Got to build the suspense a little.