Chapter 24: Survived

Beep Beep Beep
I heard the machine. Everything else in the room was quiet. I opened my eyes, but squinted soon after to adjust to the light. Finally i could take in my surroundings. Dean was fast asleep on the left side of me, in the chair and his head on the bed. I stroked his hair. He woke up and looked into my eyes. He lifted himself from the chair and kissed my forehead.

"I am so sorry my love. I shouldn't have left you here. I should have stayed with you." He started crying. I have never seen him cry before. I saw a new sensitive, loving side to him. My heart felt so warm, and yet so sad, seeing him like this.
"It is not your fault, my love." I soothed.
"I was suppose to protect you. You are my soulmate. You are my responsibility." He said.
"I know, but none of us could have predicted on him. Who was he?" I asked.
"He was my brother." He answered coldly.
"Where is he now?" I asked, fear clear in my voice.
"Don't worry my love. He will never come near you again." He kissed my forehead again.
"Did you kill him?"
"Yes."
Just then, three men walked in the room. I looked at Dean for an explanation. He cleared his throat.
"Love, this is Jack, Derek and Michael." He gestured to each of them by name. Jack was lean with ripped arms, so i am guessing his body is ripped as well, blonde hair, hazel eyes and a straight jawline. Michael was a bit bigger built than Jack, he has chocolate brown hair and green eyes, his face was a bit more square. Derek had no expression on his face, he has shiny black hair, crystal blue eyes and a strong jawline. He was bigger built than the other two, but a bit smaller than Dean.

They all greeted me. Derek is definitely a strong silent type.
"I am guessing that i should be thanking you guys as well." I said.
"No thanks needed." Jack said.
"We would always help out a friend." Michael said. Derek kept silent. Arms folded over his chest. Looking everywhere except me. Michael nudged his arm.
"Sure, no problem." He said. I smiled at him. Dean held my hand.
"Are you going to be okay?" Michael asked.
"Well, i am a werewolf, so i should be able to heal just fine." I said.