Chapter 11: Breakfast

Birds singing, listening to them, my eyes still closed. Thinking about last night's made a smile spread across my face.

I never thought i'd feel this way. Gosh, it's so overwhelming.

I open my eyes, but squint to adjust to the sunlight coming through the window. I forgot to close the curtains last night. I sit up,yawn and stretch my arms out.

What is that delicious smell?

I climb out of bed. I open my bedroom door and head towards the smell.
Finally i end up in the kitchen, watching Dean's backside as he makes breakfast.
"Good morning." I greeted.
"Good morning, love. You are just in time for the best breakfast of your life." He said turning around and smirking at me.

"Is that so?" I challenged.

"Yes, it is so."

"I thought being a vampire meant not being able to eat or walk in daylight." I said/asked as he put the breakfast down on the counter.
"Well, we can eat human food, but it doesn't satisfy us and daylight was never an issue." He said casually. He gestured for me to sit down. I took my seat and he put my scrambled eggs and bacon in my plate. I litterally devoured my food. Then i suddenly realised Dean was looking at me, amusement danced on his face. I felt so embarressed i could die. I swallowed my food,cheeks turning scarlet.

"Haha, you don't have to feel embarressed, love. I like a girl that can eat like that." He said smirking.
"How am i suppose to eat if you stare at me like that?" I asked, cheeks burning.

"By pretending i'm not here."

"Can i ask you a few things?"

"Sure."

"How old are you?"

"Haha are you sure you want to know that?"

"Well,yes."

"I'm more than a century."

My eyes grew wide and my mouth fell open.

"Holy hell."

"Haha, i know." Suddenly our conversation was interrupted by Daren.

"Oh, hey everyone." He greeted.

"Morning Daren." I greeted.

"Your M-...mother...err...misses you and she wants to talk to you."
"When?" I asked. Daren knew i didn't want Liana to know i am royalty.
"Now."

"Fine."

~~~~~~
Hey guys, sorry that there isn't a picture by the title, but i couldn't find. Hope you guys understand.