Chapter 21: Sadist

I woke up, and felt i was changed. My wrists were changed to the ceiling and my feet to the ground. I was still in my sweats and sports bra. Thank goodness. I need to get out of here.

The room was completely empty. All that was in this room were torture tools.
Looks like Christen Gray hooked him up with sexual torture tools. This guy has to be a sado-masochist.

I tried pulling on the chains but it was useless, it was laced with wolfsbane. It burnt like hell.
Dean, my love, where are you? I hope you can find me.

The door creaked open, revealing the man that captured me. My blood pulsed through my veins with utter anger. This guy disgusted me.

Wait... Something about this guy seems familiar. His scent is also very familiar. Who is this guy?

He pulled up a chair that i didn't notice and sat down.
"Well, you look very alluring, hanging like that." He smirked evilly.
"Go to hell!" I spat at him. He chuckled.
"I like your fire. Which is why, it will be so fun breaking you. Beating you and then rape you. After that, I'll kill you." His grin was so evil it sent shivers down my spine and with every word, my stomach clenched at the thoughts that went through my head. I didn't realise that a unwanted tear escaped my eye.
He laughed evilly.

"Sorry that i had to burst your bubble like that. Oh wait... I am not sorry." He said.
"You sick,sadistic bastard." I glared at him.
He sighed and got up from the chair. He stood in front of me. He hit me full blown in my gut. I gasped for air and i bowed my head as the pain surged. I tried catching my breath, but without success. I tried small breaths. I heard him laugh.
"I will kill you with my bare hands." I spat at him, every word laced with venom.
"You can try,but you won't succeed." Another blow to the gut. I gasped for air again as my head fell. I wanted to curl up in a ball to make the pain go away, but that wasn't happening.

He turned and walked towards the door.
"Wait..." I stopped him. He turned to face me.
"Who are you?" I questioned him.
"Call me Seth. You'll be screaming it soon." He grinned evilly. Laughed and left the room.

That bastard. I swear i am gonna kill him, if it's the last thing that i am gonna do.

~~~~~
Hey guys. Quite different i hope. Please follow me, vote and comment. Thank you guys.