Chaper 20: The search

"Abby, did we lock the door?" I asked her.
"Yes."
We immediately ran inside the house. I was about to go to my room when i heard a grunt of pain coming from the living room. I went in to find Daren on the floor trying to get up. I went over to help him up.
"Daren what happened? Where is Liana?" I helped him onto the couch.
"I don't know where she is, they must have taken her." He said.
"Who?"
"Seth." My eyes widened with fear for my mate.
"No." I got up. Paced in the living, found the nearest wall and punched a whole in it. My heartbeat accelerated. My rage growing.

"I can't believe my brother had the nerve to come back. And now he took the one thing i love most." My rage increasing.
"What do we do?" Abby asked. I looked at her. Her face full of so much worry, that of a mother.

"We will find her and bring her back safely. I promise." I assured her.
I will find my beloved and kill my brother.

"Thank you all so much for coming." I said to my friends.
"No problem, Dean." Jack said.
"How should we find your soulmate? She smells like a human and there are tons of human scents out there." Michael clarified.
"Thanks for the boost of confidence, idiot." I shot at him.

"I have never liked your brother. And now you can see why i despise him." Derek said in a bored tone.
"Yes,i can see now, Derek, but right now, i can't deal with your PMS." I shot at him. Everyone chuckled.

"Let's move this onward. This is a search and rescue so we have to be careful." I said.
"Again, how are we gonna find her scent?" Michael asked.
"I can help with that." Abby said from the doorway.
"You have to stay here." I said.
"I am going with and i am the only one who can track down her scent. You need me." She said sternly.
"Alright fine." I agreed.

When we were all done, it was nightfall. Abby shifted into her wolf form. She sniffed the area, howled and ran in the direction of Liana's scent. We followed after her.

~~~~
Hey guys. I thought it would be best to leave the chapter here. Hope you guys like it.