Legends (Rewriting)

By dreamlover4ever

Seera finds out that she isnt the last rare white wolf, and she is excited to know she wasnt alone. Kyra, Pau... More

part two
part three
part four
part five
part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
part eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part seventeen
Part 18
HEY!!

Legends

2.1K 69 4
By dreamlover4ever

“What!?” I said and she shifted, the light around her from the moon seemed to grow brighter as if it knew who she was. The light around her then blinded us and then a wolf, a white wolf stood before us. I looked at her shocked and a sensation of joy started to grow through me.

“I thought I was the only one left.” I said almost unable to speak. Dimitri shifted and stood next to me.

“So how did we not know that you were a wolf?” He asked. I looked at him and then I looked at her son. He just stood there and he was looking towards his home. That reminded me, we needed to get out of here.

“We’ll talk about this later. For now, we need to leave.” I said and Kyra ran away to the opposite way from the fire. We followed after her shifting as we ran. I never noticed her son didn’t change and he was on her back. I wonder why?

We ran for about an hour before we reached the next city. Kyra kept running and her son still held on to her. I ran up to the front since she was leading the way. I started talking to her through my thoughts.

‘Why hasn’t you son changed?’ I asked and she answered me quickly.

‘He doesn’t like changing, I don’t know why. He won’t change unless he is with his father.’ She said and I laughed, he just didn’t want to change without his father. We kept running a little longer and then a wolf came running up to us and his was as pitch black, as the night. Kyra stopped running and walked over to the other wolf. Her son Damien hopped off of her and ran to the wolf.

“Papa!” He said and he ran over to him. The wolf shifted and I was shocked. He was so GORGEOUS. He picked up Damien with a smile.

“Why didn’t you change, you made your mother carry you the whole way.” He said and his voice was equally hot. Damien shrugged his shoulders and his father looked at us and his eyes landed on me.” Well what a surprise, I thought Kyra was the only white wolf left.”

I looked at him and walked over. He looked at me and put Damien down. Damien looked at me and smiled.

“I’m Paul, and as you can see I’m also a wolf.” Paul said and I looked at his eyes and they were a beautiful hazel. I shifted and he smiled.” You’re a pretty blonde.” He said and I smiled.

“Thank you, and my name is Seera.” I looked at Kyra who just now shifted. She walked over to Paul and hugged him kissing his cheek.” I also thought I was the only white wolf left. But then just a few hours ago I was proved wrong.”

“Well, now there’s only two left. I guarantee we’re the only ones left.” Kyra said.” We were killed for our fur.” She explained and I sighed. We had the best quality fur, us and the black colored wolves. I looked at Paul and he raised an eyebrow.

“Something the matter?” He asked and I smiled.

“Why does Damien not like to change when he isn’t with you?” I asked. Paul laughed.

“He’s weird; he always wanted to change when I was around. Actually the first time he changed was when I was with him.” Paul said and I looked at Damien. He was blushing hold his arms across his chest.

“Awe don’t worry Damien. I don’t think you’re weird. I actually wouldn’t change in front of my dad.” I said and Damien laughed. I smiled. I wonder what he looked like anyway.

“Alright we should head over to the place I had gotten for us.” Paul said and he looked down to Damien. “And this time you change.”

“Okay.” Damien said and he stepped back from Paul. Paul changed and so did Kyra the light around them seemed to mix together making some feeling I couldn’t explain. Then I waited for Damien to change before changing myself. He looked at me and I smiled waiting.

He sighed and then he changed. The night and the moon seemed to be brighter and darker at the same time. When Damien finally changed I gasped from shock. He was half black and half white. His eyes were also different. His right eye was Gold and his left was a beautiful crimson. I looked at him and he looked up and wagged his tail.

“Wow, that’s amazing.” I said and I finally shifted. We took off almost immediately. We ran through the woods and then we went to the back of a building away from the view of the streets. Paul shifted and pulled out a set of keys from a near bush. We may be able to change with clothes but we can’t have anything on us, or well it might fuse into our skins when we change. It hurts like hell.  He opened a garage door and pointed us to go in.

We walked in and then a light switch was flicked and then light illuminated the room. It had a bunch of chairs and a really huge couch. We all shifted and we gazed in amazement.

“You guys like it?” Paul asked. Well we didn’t need to answer when the kids screamed and started running around in circles. I saw as Damien stared at Sarina and I had a bad feeling. He hopefully won’t start liking her. I looked towards Dimitri and he was somewhat conflicted.

“What now Dimitri?” I asked. He looked at me and shook his head.

“Nothing, but I just feel this is too good to be true.” He said and I kind of agreed. I was thinking they were going all out for us. I wonder why.

“Well we should be grateful that they won’t be hurting us now right?” I said and he smiled.

“Yeah.” He said and his leaned down and kissed me. After that we all just did something. Gabe and Flora seemed to be getting closer every day, and I was glad, because she was one of the girls who tried to make me back off from Dimitri. I guess she didn’t care, because she was the one to look less interested in what I was doing.

On the other hand Alexandra was still her moody self. She still hated my guts and still head over heels for Dimitri. Please send someone who isn’t afraid to love that girl so she can get over Dimitri. And Amber, the twin of Flora, which they looked nothing alike, but they were born on the same day and time; she was still kind of by herself. I don’t even know if she liked anybody.

Aiden had his eyes on Amber but he wouldn’t even go near her. And how I know this well, let’s just say I’m very nice person and he wanted to talk to me about it. Yes, that is actually what happened. He just came up to me one day and told me he liked Amber. But he won’t talk to her, he’s a bit nervous.

I smiled to see that everyone was still their usual self. I heard a banging on the garage door and Paul walked over slowly, he checked, by slightly looking out this little opening in the metal door. He shook his head and smiled. He opened that door and two people walked in and they weren’t humans, but wolf like us.

“Hey.” One said looking at me and I smiled. Dimitri was with Alaric and Gabe right now talking about business.

“Hi.” I said and I swear I sounded like I was flirting with him.

“I’m Maz, and how about you.” He asked. I just smiled and figured why not tell him.

“Seera, nice to meet you. Oh but you should know….” I said and then I looked up from him to see Dimitri looking this way his golden eyes hard, and showed an ominous evil. Only because I was being hit on by this guy.” That I’m the mate of the Alpha over there.” I said and from the corner of my eye I saw him look towards Dimitri.

Dimitri sneered at Maz and Maz moved back slightly.

“Sorry, I didn’t know.” He said and he was right but he should’ve smelt him all over me. I looked back at Maz and then I noticed a big pinkish gash across his nose.

“You couldn’t smell him all over could?” I asked. Maz looked at me and shook his head.” Why?”

“When I was small I was attacked by another wolf and his kind of slashed at my nose and I lost my smell.” He explained and I felt sorry for him. It must be a lot harder to know when an intruder was coming.” It’s not that bad though, my hearing is a lot better than yours, which is for sure.”

“Well, it should be if you only have one way to protect yourself.” I said, and he smiled and he gave me his hand. I took it shaking it.” I’m glad to meet you.”

“Same here. You should meet my brother, Mason, you two seem like you’d get along. He seems to be as mean.” He said and I gasped he called me mean.

“What did I do?” I said appalled. He laughed.

“You told me about your mate a bit too late, he was about to come and kill me.” Maz said, and I shrugged my shoulders. I would have stopped him though. Maz stood up and helped me up as well and we walked over to meet his brother Mason. Mason was sitting next to Amber. Holly crap, she was talking to him easily. Amber was the quiet one out of all of us.

“Mason, meet Seera.” Maz said and Mason looked up at me. I smiled ad held out my hand.

“Hi nice to meet you.” He took my hand and shook it.

“Hey, nice to meet you.” He looked up at Maz,” He’s my older brother so he is always making me meet new people. He’s very pushy, but can’t say no can I?”

“Well, you’re a nice little brother now aren’t you?” I said and he laughed.

“Yeah when I’m not torturing him to death.” He said and laughed, Maz was right he was an evil sibling. We were going to be the best of friends. After that I walked away and let Amber and Mason talk. I was just about to go over to Dimitri when my hand was grabbed and I looked to see Kyra. She gave me a smile and I returned it.

“I need to talk to you.” She said, and I nodded.

“I have a few questions myself.” I said and she nodded letting go of my hand.

“Follow me so we can talk.” She said and I looked back at Dimitri before going and started walking.

“Alright let’s go.” I said and we walked to another room, I walked in first and she closed the door. I sat down on the couch and she took a seat next to me and crossed her legs. I waited for her to talk but she didn’t. After a few more seconds she finally said something.

“You can go first, I know you have many things you want to know.” She said and I sighed and thought of a question to ask.

“Why did you keep that you’re a wolf a secret?” I asked and she laughed.

“I didn’t think it was a good time to tell you plus, I thought you would be really shocked to find out what I was.” She explained. I nodded and another question popped up into my head.

“Okay, some strange stuff happened when you changed, like the light around you just…” I said and couldn’t figure out how to say the rest.

“That I will explain in good time. Anything else you want to know?” She said and I just let it go.

“Okay, I remember hearing your name once but I can’t remember from what.” I said not really asking a question.

“You brought up exactly what I wanted to talk about.” Kyra said and I looked at her confused.” Your mother….” I stopped her right there.

“What about my mother?” I asked.

“Just listen. This may surprise you but, please don’t over react.” She said and I nodded. I might not take what she said the way she wants but, I will try not to freak out if it was something crazy.

“Alright, but I can’t promise I won’t though, but I’ll try to restrain from it.” I said and she smiled.

“Well, your mother was my sister.”

Okay I lied, I freaked without a doubt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.5K 25
"What am I?" She croaks, indicating to her white fur and four legs. I smiles,"Sweetheart, your a werewolf." She growls,"No I'm not." I bow my head,"O...
7K 348 31
Eva has always had a sheltered life and never really got out much but when she decides to move out on her own to a new town, she finds out that there...
65.4K 637 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...
141 6 22
First Book: Werewolf Secret (complete) Second Book: Werewolf Danger (in progress) Sayara is a werewolf just like everyone else in her family. She kno...