Unlock My Heart

De Oumaaazz

A lot of people say that Love is a very strong and consuming feeling which can either hurt us deeply or bring... Mai multe

First Encounter Part1
First encounter Part 2
First encounter Part 3
Hate at first sight
Unwanted
Our characters Part 1
Our characters Part 2
Brat
Under his spell
Tame your raging hormones , deepi
Bounding ? (Part 1)
Bounding ? (Part 2)
Unwelcomed Guest
I'm here for you
Back (not a chap)
A Different Night ?
Love me

Assumptions

986 24 10
De Oumaaazz

It's tough and drastically hard to be imprisoned by your own thoughts , to be a captive of your own mind .

Ranveer's POV :

I could't help but to feel heavyhearted over the way deepika treated me , I couldn't ignore her acts towards me , the evident dislike written all of her troubled looking face whenever I was around , the way she flinched under my touch , it was all clear .

Deepika was very well-known for being an amazing helpful young lady , she was polite , respectful and caring but then again everyone becomes different and distant around me so I really couldn't blame her , as If I was a sort of a virus which job is to absorb human's kindness away .

I sometimes couldn't quite comprehend why I'm getting too much hate for being a guy who just simply enjoys being alive ?

they don't know the truth Ranveer , My subconscious mind snapped at me .

they would never know

They would never know what you've been through

they would never know the amount of pain and misery and agony you had to endure.....alone .

they would never know that beneath the image of the cheerful , bouncy and chirpy self lays a person with a terrible , horrid and miserable past .

I tried to shake away all of this unwanted feelings and unwanted memories which keeps on finding its way into my head at every possible occasion .

I was a man broken beyond repair , I was a wounded man , my wounds are still bleeding , my worst nightmares were my greatest companion in life but no one sadly could look past me , no one was here to mend and heal my wounds , no one was here to ease my pain , hiding underneath my mask was my only available weapon against life's cruelty .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there !

I'm really sorry for the very late update .

I actually thought of giving up on this story but I really couldn't ;_;

Comments would be appreciated :)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

20K 1.9K 33
He was a very cruel man before he met her. The ruthless, the devil, etc were his other names. But he was not like this in his past. His fate made him...
20.3K 339 16
The idea of this story began many months ago when I watched the IIFA Madrid interview of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh where he more or less jus...
31K 2.4K 45
NOTE : It's a sequel to "Lost" and cannot be read as a standalone. ● ♡ ● "Are there any stars?" She inqui...
99.2K 15.7K 86
"We will get through this right? " her feeble words and he felt his heart falling and shattering again. The answers they have very beautifully and gr...