The Robinsons

Por TerriAshFlow

The drama-filled lives of Drew Robinson and his family. The long-term battle between his wife, Alexandra and... Más

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 19

297 26 4
Por TerriAshFlow

Alex heard the front door and a smile appeared on her face. She saw Drew walked in. "Hey, honey." She said from the living room. She had on a lounging dress, with her hair high in a bun.

"Hey, sweetheart." He walked into the living room and sat next to her. "How are you?" He asked.

"I'm good. Just missing you. I'm glad you're home now." She kissed his cheek.

He then grabbed her face and kissed her lips, passionately.

"Wow." The kiss shocked Alex. "Looks like you were missing me too." She giggled.

"I did. This is my favorite part of the day. Seeing my wife."

She blushed. She then heard the door closed and looked at the hallway from where the door is. "Who is that?"

"Joy." He answered. 

"Joy?" She questioned.

"Home at last." They heard Joy sa.

"Joy-Joy!" Alex called out to her step-daughter. "Come here, girl."

Joy came into the living room and sat next to Alex. 

"Hey, beauty." Alex said to Joy.

"It feels so great being home." 

Alex giggled and glanced at Drew.

"How was dinner for you two?" She asked them, expecting an answer from either of them.

"It was cool, I guess. I'm just glad daddy was able to talk my mom into letting me come back here." Joy answered, kicking her feet up on the table.

"Sweetie, get your feet down. DOn't get too excited about being home." Alex patted Joy's legs. She then looked to Drew, "So she was giving a hard time about that?" Alex asked.

Drew hesitated a little to respond. "Not really." He managed to say. He looked at Joy, "Joy, go up to your room so I can talk to Alex."

"I will gladly go to my room." She said with a smile. 

When they were sure Joy was upstairs in her bedroom, Drew began to speak.

"Tonight at dinner, I was getting a strange vibe from Trice." He said. "She was kind of flirting with me all night."

Alex chuckled, shaking her head, but she was not amused.

"I really think that she thinks that I want her or something." He said. 

Maybe you were kind go giving her that impression that you do, but I sure hope you don't." She gave him a serious stare.

"No, babe." He shook his head. "You know that I can't even stand that woman."

"That makes two of us. I can't tell you to not talk to her or stay away from her because she's Joy's mother."

"She's not Joy's mother. She's her mom. That woman is no mother to my daughter." He said.

"Okay, whatever you want to call it." Alex put her hands up. "You just have to be careful."

"I know, I just hate what she puts Joy through and I certainly hate that clown she's with and how he decides who he wants to be in my daughter's life." He explained.

"Who she's with shouldn't matter to you, even if you do hate him. That just kind of tell that you still have some kind of feelings for her if you don't like who she's with."

"Alex, she's my ex-wife. There were feelings before, but I can assure you that there are none now." He said.

"How sure are you about that?" She asked.

"Positive." He answered.

"You know that woman hates me. I'm sure that if she can get away with murder, she would have killed me a long time ago. You wanna know why? Because she still wants you. She still loves you and wants to be with you."

"I love her too," Drew said.

Alex frowned her face, "Excuse me?" She folded her arms across her chest and leaned away from him.

Realizing what he'd just said, Drew sighed. "Not like that. I'm not in love with her, I just love her as a person. She is Joy's mom and that's what I can love her for. Giving me a daughter."

"I guess. Since she can give you a baby, you love her."

Realizing that he and his wife are having trouble conceiving, he knew he should have just kept his mouth shut. "Al, I'm sorry. That's not what I'm trying to say."

Alex put her hand up for him to stop talking. She got up and went to the garage.

Drew sat on the couch in silence. Since he married ALex, he'd made sure that he would be completely honest with her because he never wanted to lose her trust the way he lost LaTrice's. He, himself can admit that he's changed and he was glad about, but he didn't like the honesty part of his change because he knew that the truth hurts.

He gave her an hour in the garage. Whenever she gets upset, she would go in the garage and work on an art piece. After the hoir, he went into the garage.

"Al?" He called after her. She was covered in paint. He saw the canvas and it was mostly red with a mix of other colors.

Drew had no clue what her piece was. He would ask but she'd have to explain it to him. Now was the time for that.

She sat her paintbrush in that he cup of water.

"Sweetheart, please don't very upset." He said as he got close to her.

She looked at him. "I'm fine." She gave a fake smile.

"Come on, babe."

She sighed, knowing that he knew that she was still upset.

"As your wife, it hurt me to hear you say that you still love her." She said. "But I understand why. She was your wife, and she's Joy's mom. Truthfully, that's the only reason I tolerate her. However, as for you and your relationship with her, you have to remember that she was your past. Your ex wife."

"You're right, sweetheart. And you're my wife. The woman I am gonna spend the rest of my life with. " He said with honesty.

"You just don't get, that in my mind, you can just up and leave me whenever you want and go be with her. You know, you guys can be a family again."

Drew let out a laugh and she frowned her face and him and narrowed her eyes.

"Alex, one thing I can assure you and that is that I will not leave you and I certainly won't be going back to her. That's a promise. You're the perfect woman for me and I wouldn't dare be a damn fool by letting go. I mean that."

"I'd probably kill you before you would leave me." She put her hands on her hips.

He chuckled. "I'd believe you, so I won't even try it." He stepped closer to her and wrapped his arms around her, but she backed away.

"You're in your work clothes and I have paint on me." She said.

"I don't care about these clothes like I care about my woman. Come here." With a little force,  he pulled her closer and gave her a kiss that was better than the one they'd shared earlier.

Still kissing, he picked her up and put her back to the wall. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he grabbed her thighs. Her dress was already up she could feel him between her legs.

With her against the wall and her legs wrapped around him, he unbuckled his belt and then unzipped his pants. He was fully erected. He eased inside of her, feeling her body tense for a moment. 

"Relax." He whispered.

She relaxed and let him take control. She moaned to every stroke and he loved it. From the wall, he carried her to her car. Laid her on the hood of her car. He unbuttoned his shirt and then took it off. Nothing mattered at the moment but him loving and pleasing his wife.

While they were on the car, he was stroking in her so hard that he set off her alarm. It scared the both of them and they broke out in laughter. Having to get off of her and pull up his pants, he walked into the house to get her keys and turn the alarm off. He came back into the garage, and she was sitting on the car.

"What you doing?" He asked. "We're not done." He grinned.

"Let's get in the shower." She said.

"Oh, my baby wants it in the shower? Anything for my queen." He grabbed her hand, locking their fingers together. "I really want you to know that you're the only woman I want to be with, babe. There is no one else nor will there ever be. I promise." He looked into her eyes.

Looking in his eyes, she believed him. 

"I love you." He kissed her and they

"I love you too," She replied, "now let's get this shower started because I want to feel every inch of you inside of me." She said seductively, knowing it'll turn him on some more.

"And I'm about explore every single part of your body while we're in there. You're in for a long night." He lead her out the garage and they went into their bedroom and got in the shower. 

That morning, Alex and Drew were in their bed, cuddled, with no clothes on. Their night was better than either of them expected. They were having a little pillow talk about things. 

"I've been thinking that should adopt." She said randomly.

"Really?" He was surprised at her statement.

"Yea. While I was at work the other day, it came across my mind when you brought it up. Maybe adopting is our way to get a baby." She said.

"If that's what you want, then let's do it. We can go to an adoption agency and talk to someone." 

"Would you really be okay with adopting?" She asked.

"Honey, I want a baby just as much as you do. I want one with you. Even we do adopt a child, it'll be our child. It'll be my child with you. I want you to see that and if you want to adopt, I'm all in for it. Like I say, anything for my queen."

She smiled. He never cease to make her smile.

"Then we can go to an adoption agency. When though?" 

"Today. I can take off." He said.

"Okay." She smiled. "I just hope something works out." She said.

"I'm certain that something will work out." He said. "We just gotta have faith baby." He said.

"You're right." 

His phone rang and he turned over to the nightstand where it was and read the screen that it was LaTrice calling.

He sucked his teeth and let out a heavy breath.

"What's wrong?"

"Trice is calling me." He said.

Alex rolled her eyes. If she could, she'd punch LaTrice in her face. Alex reached over Drew and answered his cell phone. "Hello?" 

There was silence on the other line for a moment.

"Hello?" Alex almost caught an attitude.

"I need to speak to Drew." LaTrice demanded with an attitude.

"He's a little busy right now. May I take a message?" Alex pressed her lips together and leaned over Drew.

She heard LaTrice suck her teeth. "I'll just call back later." She ended the call.

Alex removed the phone from her ear and sat it on the bed.

"Why did you do that?" He asked.

"Because I can. She gets on my nerves just as much as she gets on yours." Alex said.

"Because you should let her be my problem. I don't want you to get in the mix."

"Do you remember that when we got married, our minister said that the two will become one. We are one, so anything that's yours, is mine, and what's mine is yours. Your problems are my problems too." 

"But answering the problem like that will only make her be a bigger problem." He said.

She put her head on his chest. "Ugh."

"But we won't let her get in our way."

"I just don't want some unnecessary competition between me and her." She said.

"Baby, there is no competition. Nobody compares to you, my love." He kissed her head.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.9K 167 74
"You don't want me..." I breathed, selfishly leaning into his touch. But I quickly pull away. "I'm different and so not your type," I muttered, looki...
4.8K 258 63
Meet TASHA - Her goal has been to open her very own gym. Now back in London she's realised a lot has happened whilst she's been gone. She only ever h...
13.1K 561 12
Sequel to "Hurt" "Hurt" is a must-read before reading this book. Sarah Leigh Dixon is back with more. The truth between Richard and Lily is about to...
13K 187 8
Dominique - A hurricane tore this sweet southern girl from her family. She moved to California to escape the memories and forget the pain. It worked...