fade ➹ (Stiles Stilinski)

By canonstydia

----Season 1 of Teen Wolf---- (Do not need to watch the series to understand) Melanie, Stiles, and Sco... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Epilogue
SEASON TWO
IVE GOT NEWS (reconcile)

Chapter 37

10.7K 305 171
By canonstydia

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.

______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

My eyes widened. Did Stiles just say what I thought he said. He liked me?

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. That's why he would always hold my hand, that's why I would always catch him staring, that's why he worried so much. It was all right in front of my face the whole time, but I was too caught up in the 'liking Lydia' theory that I barley thought about the fact of him maybe liking me. Well, I did. But briefly.

This was all I wanted. I merely wanted Stiles to like me like he liked Lydia. But the whole time, it was me. I was Stiles' crush. I was the one he liked. And I could not express the immense feeling of enjoyment in which began to overcome my features.

"What?"

I cringed at my words. That surly wasn't meant to come out like that. At the moment, Stiles probably assumed that I was baffled by his claim. To be completely honest, I was. But in the best way possible.

"Yeah." Stiles sighed, putting his hands to his head. The pale boy soon repeating the same word, in monotone, "Yeah."

"Stiles." I grinned widely, chuckling a bit out of complete and utter happiness. The amusement in my voice miraculously clear.

He just hung his head low, exhaling softly, "You probably think I'm a loser now, hm? Go ahead, say it. I just ruined our friendship, didn't I?"

I took a cautious step closer to him, placing my warm fingertips underneath his chin, all while I brought his head up to face me. Without a word, I connected our lips.

And I thought the butterflies were bad.

His body definitely tensed up, as did mine. But it didn't matter, because this moment, right here. It was amazing. And I don't think I would have ever imagined something like this occurring tonight, but I am incredibly happy that it did. Because, this moment right here, it's nothing short of a dream.

It's insane, Stiles and I. We've been labeled as just friends for so long, and yet here we are. All these crazy cliché feelings churning inside my stomach, about making my head spin and my knees weak. I wasn't exactly sure as to why it took so long for us to happen, but better late than never, right?

We pulled away quite hesitantly, it taking a moment or two before we both composed ourselves. My eyes carefully fluttering open, only to meet Stiles' honey ones. A large smile began arising from his lips, his teeth clambering into his lower lip out of pure enjoyment.

"You like me?" Stiles muttered, a soft chortle emitting from his deep pink lips.

I released a short laugh, "why is that such a surprise?"

"W—well because you're Melanie Mitchell."

I smirked, "And you're Stiles Stilinski," grinning, I planted my lips to his once again.

The beautiful sensation was back, and I wasn't able to withstand the smile as everything seemed to move in perfect sync. That was until, an eerie feeling began to creep up the back of my spine. The best moment I had ever encountered in my entire life, soon taking a somewhat twisted turn.

For some odd reason, I knew something was wrong.

My palm was timidly placed against Stiles' chest, in which soon broke the two of us apart. My eyes falling towards the floor, as I let them shut briefly. I wanted nothing more than to remain right here, but my dark thoughts continued to consume my happiness.

"Stiles?"

It was Lydia. I hastily scooped the area out for the strawberry blonde. And I wouldn't help but think the absolute worst as I searched for her, mainly due to the bloodthirsty alpha roaming the streets. She hadn't returned for awhile, and I felt the need to go and look for her.

He looked at me with worry, a frown contorting his features, "what happened? Did I do something wrong?"

I shook my head vigorously, "No—no—no. It's just that Lydia left awhile ago. And she hasn't come back yet."

Both of our eyes trailed over to the schools double doors in unison. The thought of something awful happening to one of my best friends causing me to shutter uncomfortably.

My thoughts were soon cut short by Jackson appearing in front of us. The dim light from the once joyful dance making it almost impossible to see him. Yet, I could still make out his broad and muscular figure.

"Hey Jackson, have you seen Lydia?"

As I had gotten a better look at him, I had come to the conclusion that he looked absolutely horrific. Visible sweat beads were rolling mindlessly down his temples, he was shaking lightly, and gulping with pure anxiety. Something had happened. And by the obvious looks of it, it wasn't something good.

"I was—I was out behind the school and." He paused, "and I."

Without finishing his sentence, Jackson let his gaze collapse towards the gym floor. His palms covering his flushed cheeks with shame as I handed Stiles a nervous stare.

After a moment of silence filled with utter fear and realization, I darted away from the two boys. My nude heels perpetuating the ground all while unwanted whimpers fled my lips.

Something was wrong, and I was sure of it.

I pushed open the school's brown double doors, my eyes littering bland area. Within almost no time, my dull orbs found themselves glued to a large glass window. In which was capable of giving me a clear image of the lacrosse field. A visible female figure wallowing in the center. The strawberry blonde hair almost instantly screaming the name Lydia, all while the large lights surrounding her began to maliciously flick on.

I almost tripped over my own two feet as I struggled to disregard my heels and sprint towards the field. Me soon accomplishing the mere action as well as a fist full of adrenaline making my body quiver. The cool wind of the night's brisk air made my dark hair dance almost graciously, as a figure began to lurk towards the girl. Yet another face coming into view, Peter Hale. In whom placed himself center stage in this soon-to-be blood bath. A loud, frantic scream then exploding from my lips as I caught Lydia's attention.

But it was simply too late.

I was only a few feet away when it happened. The evil werewolf piercing Lydia's fare skin with his bright teeth. It looked as if the action caused Peter the utmost pleasure. Amusement swirling about his eyes as the teenage girl collapsed onto the damp grass. Her once perfectly curled hair draped about her unconscious features. Tears beginning to fall freely from my eyelids as the alpha made me his next target.

Peter smirked as he stalked over towards me, wrapping his disgusting fingers around my frail wrist. All while I struggled to pry myself loose with the remaining energy thumping about my veins.

"Melanie!" Stiles' hoarse voice called out. Making me almost instantly turn to face him. The grim expression contorting his features letting me involuntarily release a whimper. For, it was obvious as to what was about to happen next.

"I should have done this a long time ago, Melanie." Peter's hot breath fanned my cheek, me resultantly grimacing.

And, as if it had happened in slow motion, I felt a million knives jab roughly into my left side. Blood beginning to ooze from the newly created wound, as the alpha grazed his teeth about my upper body.

A scream collapsed from my mouth, my almost numb body colliding onto Stiles. Who was holding my waist in attempt to keep me up right. He slowly brought us to the ground as I felt myself began to loose consciousness. Fatefully watching a large pool of deep blood beginning to form. Staining not only the tips of my dress, but the hem of Stiles' pants as well.

With all the ounce of strength I had, I brought my head up a bit to look at him. Tears were flooding from his eyes and he was shaking his head vigorously. Stiles' hand was placed against my cheek, black clouds beginning to fulfil my blurry line of vision.

"Stiles." My pitiful voice croaked out in a soft and subtle whisper. But, that's all I could manage to say, for my eye lids began to lazily fall.

I wasn't exactly sure as to what Stiles was saying. Just the numerous no's and other words in which I couldn't quite make out. But, as of right now, I didn't care any longer. For, my eyes were now shut and my thoughts floated into what seemed like nothingness.
_____________________
Update?

one more chapter left !! and then the epilogue ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
219K 8.1K 40
❝I will tear this world apart For you ❞ (peter parker X oc) BOOK TWO : FROM THE SHADOWS ↳BOOK ONE : WALKING THE WIRE *completed*
53.5K 1.3K 12
❝You don't get it do you? I want revenge and all of this, is just the beginning of my delicate destruction❞. Ticking Time Bomb [Season 5b] Copyright...
228K 6.3K 35
𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂|| James Sirius Potter II, was like his grandfather In every way. Be it his devilish good looks or his extreme pranking tendencies, many be...