strings | namjoon

Galing kay KIBUMENT

"how hard is it to find a damn cello player?" Higit pa

chamber
solo
bass clef
quartet
allegro
legato
c minor
treble clef
staccato
epilogue

g minor

4K 271 116
Galing kay KIBUMENT

"here," yoongi said, handing me his rosin when i seemed to have misplaced my own. i smiled a bit shyly, thanking him.

i'll admit; i've had a crush on min yoongi for as long as i could remember. he was just so attractive; his voice was deep, his eyes were beautifully bright, and he plays the cello. he wasn't the tallest, but that didn't really matter to me. i mean, jonghyun from shinee isn't very tall either, and you've seen him, right?

"alright guys, let's start," ariel announced, taking charge. she really upheld her duty as concertmaster and class president, no matter when or where we were practicing. "let's take a g scale, please. minor, then harmonic."

after our warm up, we got down to business. "so now that we've gotten our whole quartet, the question is now: what are we going to play?" i said, setting down my viola. ariel sat in though, subconsciously chewing on her bottom lip.

"we could do a cover of something," yoongi suggested, making ariel nod.

"it would have to be a ballad," she said. "there's no pitch in rapping. any songs come to mind?"

there was a quiet over the room, as endless songs passed through our heads.

"er.. how about hallelujah by jonghyun?" i suggested, turning to face everyone. ariel tilted her head from side to side, thinking it over before agreeing.

"yeah, sure. we'll have to write out the parts because the majority of the music will probably be for a quartet with a violin two," ariel said. "i don't think it'll be too hard."

"you guys can actually do that? write out the music?" yoongi asked, looking between the both of us. we shrugged.

"we've always had to. the duets we've played are predominately violin one and two, so i've always had to change the clef." i shrugged again. "anyway, we should start working on it today. i'll work with you, yoongi, and ariel will work with namjoon."

"why are we splitting it like that?" yoongi asked curiously. namjoon groaned.

"it's because you and misty share the same strings, same with ariel and i." he rolled his eyes, muttering something unintelligible under his breath.

"oh." he scratched the back of his neck. i smiled; he was so cute.

::

soso chapter idk i'm bored

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

171K 4.9K 46
After moving to Seoul, South Korea in attempt to escape your burdensome past life, while struggling to make ends meet, you find yourself caught up in...
17.1K 995 34
"Hate is only filled by what others tell us." In a world where everything is defined by your zodiac sign. The government made inequality by trying to...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
83.9K 4K 22
We all dream of bumping into our favorite idol on the streets but what if he shows up at your doorstep? In an alternate universe, a stressed Namjoon...