On HOLD || Stronger Than I Se...

By masterhands

ON HOLD! ----~~★~~---- "It's more than tears that stained my dress" Those red on my skin That red of a rose I... More

Time for some editing!
✫0 Authors Note
✫1 Nothing new?
✫2 A waste of my day
✫3 Something to keep to myself
✫4 Words
✫5 Fear and Confusion
✫6 I'll help you
HELP ME!
Chap 7 A Realm/World I dedicated to you
Chap 1 - 7 Summary
Chap 8 A day and a half with Rossette
Chap 9 Her Lies
Chap 10 She's here for me
Chap 11 Reality hits like a rock
Chap 12 Not so bad
Chap 13 and 14
Chap 15 New friends and a Reunion
Chap 16 A quick visit
Chap 8 - 16 Summary
Chap 17 Our Plans begins...
Chap 17.5 Authors note
Chap 18 A dream, A dragon and A family
Chap 19 Breakfast Fight
Chap 20 Fairy Tail
Chap 21 LucyRo vs LisaNatsu
Chap 22 Overpowered
Chap 23 A team
Chap 24 Our Team Our Family
Chap 25 Making our move
Chap 25.5 Our First Mission
Chap 17 - 25 1/2 Summary
Should I?
Book Clean-UP!
Chap 26 Following her in the rain
Chap 27 How we see it
Chap 27.3 Art, Lucy Rose Rebellion 2.0
Chap 28 One heck of a night
S.T.I.S One shot: Staying Strong.
Chap 29 A Job with Team Natsu?
Magic List~ Updated!
Chap 30 She is Lucy!
Chap 31 I hate you, Natsu Dragneel!
Chap 32 Fairy Tail's Team A and B
Chap 33 Meeting Sabertooth
Thanks fellas!
OC One-Shot: Her Last days
Author's Note
Why I made this book
Chap 36 One Town, Two Exceeds

Chap 34 & 35

321 11 7
By masterhands

Chapter 34 Deep Red

Narrator POV

Lucy wasn't feeling good that day. And the atmosphere wasn't making things any better.

"HONEEY!" Lisanna yelled as she chased Natsu around the guild. "Stop it!" Natsu begged as he scrambled to run away from her, as she had changed into a cheetah (literally, a cheetah).

Most members laughed at what they were seeing. It's like watching a cat chasing a mouse.

"Get away from me, Lisanna!" Natsu said. Lisanna has been really clingy these days. She was afraid someone would steal him from her.

"Come on! Let me hug you~" she cooed as she almost got ahold of his scarf. She smiled at everyone as they, for some reason, cheered as she did so.

On the other side of the guild hall, sits a blonde mage. She was frowning at the scene.

"What can I get you, Lucy?" Mira asked, making the blonde flinch. She finally snapped out of her thoughts as she turned and faced the take-over mage.

"Just the usual please." she said, smiling. Mira smiled back and headed to the kitchen to get her order.

Lucy's attention quickly went back to the NaLi chase. She squeezed the flower in her hand. She felt like barfing. "What's with those two? Disgusting." she muttered to herself. She sent disgusted glares at everyone who enjoyed that horror film.

Lisanna noticed this and smirked at her victory. She wouldn't think that Lucy would take her Natsu away, since she hated him. But the fact that Natsu wouldn't even think of anyone other than her, is what made Lisanna furious. She mentally celebrated at her victory thinking that Lucy was jealous.

"Here you go." Mira said, handing her a strawberry milkshake. Lucy's eye sparkled as she took her into her hand. She started to sip as Mira watched her.

Mira noticed how Lisanna hugged Natsu like there was no tomorrow, and how Natsu struggled to get away from her grasp. Everyone, including Happy laughed at them.

Mira smiled, but she felt incomplete. NaLu is, by far, her fave OTP out of all. She looked at Natsu, then back at Lucy.

'The first OTP I ever shipped!' Mira screamed to herself as she squealed. Lucy and Natsu are unconsciously staring at each other, which made Mira almost die of fangirling.

Lucy eventually turned away, not realizing that she was staring at the dragon slayer.

"What's with the face, Mira?" Lucy asked as she stared at Mira, who was smiling weirdly. Mira finally snapped out of her trance and answered, "Nothing". Lucy shrugged.

"Why aren't you with Mato and the rest?" Mira questioned. Lucy realized it also. "I'm not sure."I'm not realy sure. Maybe they went house hunting? They can't crash in an alternate dimension forever" she guessed, sipping her favorite drink. Mira was surpirised and confused, but shrugged it

"Do you think Lisanna and Natsu look good together?" Mira suddenly said. Lucy almost choked at her drink. She almost crushed the glass.

She squeezed the thorned flower. The pain of it's sharpness didn't even compare to her pain and anger.

"Sure they do! A match made in hell." she replied.

Mira wasn't surprised about how she would react. She decided to make things a bit more fun. "Eh? Is someone jealous?"

Lucy almost spit out her shake. "What!?" she yelled in a scary voice. The deep red color matched the glow of her left eye, which turned back to brown in a flash.

"Aww? Is she?" Mira said, talking to herself. "Seriously?" Lucy said, finishing her drink. "No..." she said before putting her glass down. "Don't get any ideas."

She stood up and walked straight to the door. She didn't look at anyone, thought everyone's eyes were glued to her. "What's her problem?" Lisanna asked. "Maybe I should follow her!" Natsu said, thinking she would let go of him.

"Sure. If you can break free from my hug of looove~" She said, hugging him more tightly. "LISANNA!?" He said making everyone laugh once more.

"Oh dear." Mira said before taking the glass Lucy drank on. Suddenly, she jumped back. She was shocked.

Beside her glass was a deep red rose.

~~---~~

Lucy sat near the edge of a cliff. A cliff near a bed of roses. The same that she admired. She took the nearest rock she can find, and threw it as far as she can. Her throw was so strong and fast, that it flew into a place out of her sight.

She sighed.

Behind a tree, Salamander watched her. Oh how he wished to jump out to surprise her, making her yelp in shock. But she would only yell at him if she did.

"She probably needs some time alone." he said. He was about to walk away. "But what if she needs someone to talk to?" he asked himself. 'That would be perfect!' he said to himself. He was about to walk to her, until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Kya--" a hand covered his mouth. "Geez Natsu! Don't scream, or she'll hear you." Mirajane said, releasing his mouth.

"What are you doing here?" Natsu asked. Mira smiled. "I would like to ask you the same question".

"I'm here to check on Lucy!" he almost yelled. "No can do! We should leave her alone!" Mira said, dragging the dragon slayer away.

"Why not? What if she needs someone to talk to?" Mira took something from her pocket. The deep red rose.

"What's this?" he asked. "Silly, it's a rose." Mira mocked. Mira handed him the rose. She carefully gave it to the fire dragon slayer or he would be pricked by the thorns.

"What does this have to do with Lucy?" he asked. "In flower language, A deep red rose represents shame. It also represents regret and sorrow." Mira added. Natsu looked at the rose weirdly.

"I don't get it." he said, handing it back to her. "You should let her be. She would want anyone but you right now." Mira said, putting her hand on his shoulder. Natsu's eyes suddenly widened.

"Mira! Look!" he said pointing at the flower. Mira suddenly let go of the rose as it wilted in her hands. It wilted until it faded to dusts. SO did the flowers in the bushes around them.

"I know you two are there..." they heard someone say. They peaked at Lucy finding her nowhere. They looked back, almost screaming as Lucy appeared behind them.

Her she had a very dark aura around her. It's like she wasn't herself. 

"Luce?" Natsu said. "I couldn't help but listen to you two." she said.

"Deep Red Roses conveys deep emotions. As it dies, it's meaning becomes darker. They now represent hate. To add, their meanings differ by philosophy. But my favorite, as lovely a red, or even a deep red rose can be, it's thorns represent reality and pain. Which is why a deep red rose with thorns are my flower of choice." she said.

The two mages were stunned. "Why do you people need to know so much about some dumb flower?" Natsu bluntly asked.

"Ohohoho. Be careful what you say Salamander, or this dumb flower can prick you harder than you expected." Lucy said. Natsu laughed. "Then I'll burn it into dust!" he said confidently.

"We'll see about that." Lucy frowned before turning away. She waved as she walked away from them. "The day is still young, maybe I'll go on a job" she said to herself.

"Anyways, Adieu~" She said before her figure disappeared into the trees.

"What just happened?" Mira asked herself. "Some weird talk about flowers." Natsu replied boredly.

"Natsu! I told you to leave her alone!" Mira scolded. "What? She's the one who came to us" Natsu protested.

"This is why I can't understand girls! Always having problems! Is Lucy in her period or something?" Natsu asked. "Natsu! Shut up already!!!" Mira yelled.

"Sorry." he said before running off.

Lucy POV

I was walking back to my apartment. It was only 2:00, yet I feel so sleepy. Probably because I haven't sleep that long, trying to train and improving myself. I was so sleepy, I can barely even walk straight.

I was facing the floor. I wasn't bumping into anyone so it was fine. But I can see the shadow of a female figure in front of me. I looked up, curious on who it was.

"Lisanna?"

____________________________________________

Chapter 35 Lisanna?!

Narrator POV

"Lisanna?" Lucy said.

There stood Lisanna, with a disgusted smile plastered on her face. Lucy was on her battle stance, ready to brawl against the take-over mage anytime.

"Save it Blondie." she said, waving her off. "What do you want, Lisanna?" Lucy said, saying her name as if it was a curse.

"Nothing really..." she faced away. She quickly looked back at the blonde, with a predator's eye. She looked like she was about to eat her any moment. Lucy's face stayed cold, unaffected by her devilish stare.

"I just need you to stay away from MY NATSU, got it?" she said, crossing her arms. Lucy placed her hands on her waist, before laughing uncontrollably, confusing the white head.

"Wouldn't even think of it. I would do that gladly if he wasn't always at my tail." she replied, her voice seemed emotionless. Some reason, a vein popped out of Lisanna's head.

She stared at her opponent, with anger spreaded all over her form. She looked like she wanted to tear her limb from limb.

"Don't act all goody-goody to me! You can't lie to me!" she cursed. Lucy laughed. "Says the girl who practically lied all her life." she said.

Lisanna was about to jump to her and punch her lights out, but she stayed calm, thinking of the reason she met with her in the first place.

"Stay away from him! He's mine!" She yelled, good thing thing they were in an empty alley. "Yours? I wouldn't want to sound rude, but I'm pretty sure you don't own him." said Lucy. She felt weird protecting the guy she hated most. "He's not an object someone can own!" "Grrr." Lisanna's fist were shut tightly, almost turning white in anger.

"So, you do like him!" the takeover mage said, as her eyes were shut. Her bangs covered them.

"Wha?" Lucy said, not believing what Lisanna had said. She knows for a fact that she holds no feelings for the dragon slayer.

"Don't lie to me!" she yelled. "You can't fool me!" She yelled once more.

Lucy took a step back, thinking that Lisanna had finally lost it. Lisanna's eyes burst open, her pupils are the size of a dot. She quickly ran towards the blonde, with her fist curled.

Lucy was able to keep up with her speed, and catched her fist before they were able to land on her delicate skin. Lisanna was shocked but her flames of anger had taken over her.

She used her empty fist and tried to punch her with it, but Lucy had moved her head slightly to the left to avoid such action.

Lisanna was able to escape her grasp, and took a punch again, which was easy dodged by the Celestial Mage. Her fists started flying countlessly, as Lucy took steps back.

"He's mine!" she yelled as she started to try to kick her. Lucy was able to move her body just in time to escape them. She jumped high and landed straight behind her. Lucy gave her a strong kick, making her fly off the alley. Lisanna screamed due to pain while her body crashed into a fruit store.

Her body was now covered in fruit juice. They were able to catch the attention of the citizens nearby. The man who owned the shop started to yell around as Lisanna was barely able to stand. Lisanna's back was severely hurt, but she didn't care at the moment. "Aaaargh!" She yelled a battle cry as she ran towards the blonde. She took one step back, avoiding her punches of doom once again. She flicked her finger, making the store turn back the way it was, so the man would finally stop yelling.

Lisanna took this to her advantage and was successfully able to punch Lucy in the face. Lucy was shocked, while Lisanna celebrated her victory.

Lucy smirked. 'One punch won't hurt me' she said to herself. Her left eye became red as an insane smile formed on her face. She curled her fist and swung a punch into Lisanna. It happened too quickly that Lisanna didn't even realized what hit her. She went flying to the top of a building's roof. Lucy jumped really high and landed quite near to the bruised white head. "Animal Soul: Cat" Lisanna chanted, as her body was surrounded by light. She changed into a half human, half cat form. She quickly ran towards the blonde as soon as her form changed. She was able to scratch her stomach. Lucy growled as she did so. Lucy jumped away to another roof as Lisanna chased her. "Why are you doing this? What do you have to gain?" Lucy asked her as she jumped from building to building. "Shut up! He's mine!" she yelled as she was able to keep up with Lucy's speed.

"Fighting is worthless!" she yelled. Lisanna jumped at her. Lucy's eyes widen as she didn't notice her approach herself.

"This is for taking what's mine!" she said as she punched Lucy. It was nothing for Lucy, but she didn't fight back. She continuously punched Lucy. Lucy stayed still.

"This is for flirting with my Natsu!" she said as she started to kick her. Lucy still stayed motionless. Her punches and kicks became more intense as she did it some more.

"And this is for making the whole guild think that you're BETTER THAN ME!" she yelled as as she gave one more punch to the blonde.

Lucy's body fell to the ground. Her body twitched. Lisanna smirked at her victory.

"She is absolutely nothing more than a weak Celestial Spirit Mage." she said as she turned around and started to walk away.

"I wouldn't be so sure." she heard someone say. She turned around as her eyes widened.

Lucy mentally casted 'Angel Healing' as a white lights encircled her. She inhaled the sweet air as her eyes opened, determination filled them.

"What?!" Lisanna yelled. Lucy started to dust of the dirt on her dress. "I would admit, that was pretty good. I've been through worse though." she said even stretching for a bit. Lisanna stood there.

Lisanna was too tired to move. She was slightly exhausted from punching her, but it seems like Lucy was ready for a round two.

"You know, I've always thought you were strong. Seems like I was mistaken." Lucy said with a grin on her face. Lisanna growled in anger, but she felt too weak to fight.

"My turn~" she sang as she suddenly disappeared in front of Lisanna. Lisanna looked around, trying to find the blonde.

"Right here." She heard someone said. Before she was able to process what happened, she was struck by a very powerful punch from her back. Lisanna almost cried as she fell from the building, creating a crater on the concrete.

Lucy jumped and landed safely on the floor, where she stared at the take-over mage. "Poor girl. Couldn't even take a punch." she said as she stared at everyone around her.

Lisanna laid motionless, as Lucy stared at her from the top.

She teleported beside the unconscious Lisanna. A disgusted frown appeared. "What? You can do better than this! Fight me!" she said as she started to kick Lisanna's unmoving body.

"Useless." Lucy whispered.

She suddenly felt something wet on her cheeks. She touched them. They were tears. 'Was I crying?' she asked herself.

She suddenly heard yells from a distance. She turned, finding Salamander and Mirajane running towards them.

On Mira and Natsu's side, they heard a loud explosion in the town. They were directed by the citizens about female Fairy Tail Mages fighting. They didn't even needed to ask who the two were.

From running and running, trying to follow where the explosions took place, they found Lucy with an unconscious and beaten up Lisanna on the ground. The two didn't know how to react.

"Lisanna!" Mirajane cried as she ran down towards her little sister. She hugged her unconscious body and checked her pulse, knowing Lucy could've easily killed her. "What happened?" Natsu asked, shaking in his position. Mirajane and Natsu had the same thoughts.

'Who's side will they turn to?'

What Lisanna did was wrong and cruel, but was it really her fault? Lucy knew how strong she was compare to her, but that didn't stop her from beating her to a pulp. Lucy knew they would doubt Lisanna doing anything to her, as Angel Healing fixed her up 100% percent.

"You didn't have to do this, Lucy." Mira told her as she carried Lisanna's body. Mira shivered, as she noticed how cold and emotionless Lucy's eyes were.

"Come on, Luce! This is just taking it too far!" Natsu yelled. "My name is Lucy. Not Luce." she said. Natsu gritted his teeth.

"That's not the point! Why fight her when she's completely defenseless against you?!" he yelled. Lucy remained emotionless. "Like you, perhaps?" she whispered, but loud enough for him to hear.

'Was she insulting me?' Natsu asked herself. 'Defenseless like me? Against her?' he asked once more.

"I can beat you easily!" he said, with pride. "Like you can do it!" she yelled. Natsu smirked. "Hell yeah I can! I'll burn you to a crisp!" Natsu yelled, engulfing his fist in flames.

"Save it, Salamander!" she said before turning away. "People like you aren't worth my time, so bug off." she said with disgust as she started to walk away.

"Lisanna's gonna be the one to pay for the damage, she was the one who started it anyway." she said to herself. "Till our paths meet again." Lucy called before her figure disappeared, leaving the three motionless.

Since then, Lucy hasn't visited Fairy Tail. Not. Even. Once

__ ___ __ ___ __

Don't ask. Just gonna make Lucy a loner for now for the development in the GMG~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 344 13
TRIGGER WARNING: MATURE THEMES SUCH AS SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION ARE INCLUDED. I WILL PUT WARNINGS AT THE BEGINNING OF CERTAIN CHAPTERS *I don't own Fa...
225K 6.7K 26
(Warning! There will be cursing in this book) After a night of heavy drinking and partying, Lucy Heartfilia finds herself in bed with her best friend...
307K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
79.8K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...