The Way To The Top: A Jeca/Pi...

By iamsporty657

It's been five years since the Bellas graduated college, but they're still as fierce as ever. They're about t... More

Success
Standing Ovation
Hi Jesse!
Party in the U.S.A
Pizza
Do You Even Love Me Anymore?
Hurt
Emotional Mess
I Don't Know
Pressing For Answers
Rude
Isolation
Love To Hatred
Suicide: Part 1
Suicide: Part 2
Lord Give Me Strength
Hoping For A Miracle
You and I Against The World
Blessing In Disguise
Proposal Analysis
The Proposal
Wedding Bells
Epilogue

Take A Leap and Fly

637 12 0
By iamsporty657

Take A Leap And Fly

Chapter 20

A week later...

Jesse's POV

  It's been a week since Becca's time off started and things have never been better for us. We've spent every waking minute together so far. Sure we get on each other's nerves here and there, but at the end of the day, you can tell that we really do love one another. 

  Before the break, I only saw Becca once a month if I was lucky. To be able to hold her in my arms each and everyday is a gift. I wish I could have her stay in them forever, but her and I have to get back to our careers as some point. 

   I have a couple of major films to start directing. That's right, directing. On top of film writing, Sony hired me to direct some blockbuster films. I haven't told Becca yet, but I know that she'll be happy for me. This is one of the biggest opportunities I've gotten in the past five years. I'm ready to take a leap and fly, just not off of a cliff of course.

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
1.3M 3.2K 4
Wattpad Editors' Choice, Winner of the 2020 Fiction Awards (for Best Plot Twist) and 2020 Mafia Romance of the Year. A chance encounter with an enigm...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...