Married to the Bidder

By dearhearty

Isabelle Bleiken was only there for a job, and it was just another day when suddenly a group of men kidnappe... More

Chapter 1: Kidnapped
Chapter 2: Bought in an Auction
Chapter 3: My Master
Chapter 4: Married
Chapter 5: Not A Trash
Chapter 6: Wife Duties
Chapter 7: His World
Chapter 8: Meeting the Whole Gang
Chapter 9: Family • Enemy
Chapter 10: Brother • Rivalry
Chapter 11: Be the Girl That Every Man Wants
Chapter 12: The Guy Who Loves Me
Chapter 13: The Surprise
Chapter 14: Boracay Honeymoon
Chapter 15: A Fear
Chapter 16: Revelations
Chapter 17: Soon to End
Chapter 18: Back to Normal
Chapter 19: I Finally Admit It
Chapter 21: Money is Thicker than Love
Chapter 22: Happiness
Chapter 23: That Woman
Chapter 24: Dress To Impress
Chapter 25: The Woman That Caused His Pain
Chapter 26: We Have A New Visitor
Chapter 27: One Annoying Mouth
Chapter 28: He's Insane
Chapter 29: Family Gathering
Chapter 30: A Father's Love
Chapter 31: Ignored Calls
Chapter 32: Cold Heart • Warm Heart
Chapter 33: The Confession
Chapter 34: Mother and Daughter
Chapter 35: The Moment
Chapter 36: Back to Zero
Chapter 37: Advice From Catalina
Chapter 38: Over With This
Chapter 39: Black Out
Chapter 40: Rafael Knight
Chapter 41: A Worried Husband
Chapter 42: Wide Open
New Story Alert!
Epilogue
Extra Chapter 1
Extra Chapter 2 (Part One)
Extra Chapter 2 (Part 2)
Extra Chapter 2(Part Three)
Extra Chapter 2 (Final part)
New Story Alert!!!
Extra Chapter 3
Need Your Help
Please Support and Follow

Chapter 20: The News

240K 8.2K 287
By dearhearty

Oh my God...

I quickly hopped off Rafael's lap and arranged my clothes then stood straight to face a very angry Mr. Knight who is stading near the door in a dark office suit.

Wow, he is really handsome for a man who is ready old.

Wait, this is not a good time to say that kinds of things.

Blood quickly rush to my cheeks as I look down in embarrassment remembering our position when he caught us. This is such a shame! At all times, why did he had to kiss me?

"Dad...what brings you here all of a sudden?" Rafael broke the awkward tension and stayed calm talking to his father.

His dad cleared his throat "Nothing really. I was just around the corner and I think about visiting you and the hotel. I see that you really don't want to let me down. You really want the company"

I turn to Rafael and I think that they need some private talk do I was about to turn around but he stopped me. "I have something that I want to make it clear with you, Dad..." he started and placing both of his hands on the desk "I don't like the paparazzi you had sent in our honeymoon. They were distracting my wife while we celebrate our alone time."

The color in his Dad's face faded quickly but Rafael opened his mouth once again "If you are thinking that my wife and I are just pretending then you should really give up because even if you squeeze us with paparazzi, you won't get any thing from us. I married Belle not because of the company. I married her because I know she is the woman that is really right for me" he declared without stuttering and spoke with a very serious tone.

What is he saying?

This is really just a lie but how can he make those lies look so true?

Why did it affect me?

His dad was speechless. How shame it looks to know that you got busted by your own son. Cristoffer is dumber than I thought.

Chris sigh before opening his mouth to speak again, his tone and face is calm "That is just a test, Rafael. I just want to make sure that I am giving my company to the right person"

I quickly got alerted when he said that and so did Rafael. "You mean~"

"Yes, Rafael. I am finally passing you the company you always wanted. You won." He told us, placing some papers on the desk. "Your brother's restaurant is horrible. He didn't prove anything yet to me. He is all just words and no acts."

Rafael seems shock hearing this. It is written all over his face even though he keep that serious look, I can sense him dancing in joy. But...what now?

"Come to the meeting tomorrow morning. We will discuss everything there and the workers there, Rafael. I am trusting you this, son. So don't you ever let me down. This company has been passed by your grandfather and there is no way I will give this to a lazy and whiny child. We are the only one who can inherit this then this is gonna be passed to your future son. I hope you don't break my trust, Rafael. We are counting on you"

Rafael examined the papers then placed it down. "I won't let you down, Sir." He only said "I will be at the meeting tomorrow at exactly 7 in the morning. Tell that to the others"

Now he is acting like a real boss....

That is so hot.

"Good then. I will see you tomorrow" Chris said before turning around to leave the room.

Phew, thank God he finally left! I nearly suffocate knowing the fact that his Dad is in front of me that is serious as fuck. I didn't even see a single or small smile coming out at the both of them.

"Rafael, are you still continuing your plan on destroying~"

"~of course. There is no way or no one is gonna stop me from my plans. I lived my lifeand grew up with that plan. Especially now that I finally have that company. My revenge is is happening according to my plan. " he said, his voice is so serious that is making me worry.

"Rafael, revenge is not the key to success. You are better than this" I tried to tell him.

"I don't need your opinions anymore, Isabelle. Whatever they are, they won't change my mind. Just do what I paying you to do and shut up. " He harshly said turning his back at me to get some wine on the desk.

What I am paying you to do

What? Continue being a paid bride?

"So that is just what I am? A fake wife that you are paying for? Tsk, sorry I forgot about that it's none of my business to intrude in your family story" I muttered bitterly then walk towards the door, I need some fresh air.

"Where are you going?"

"None of your freaky business, asshole" I muttered through clenched teeth then slam the door shut behind me.

Now, where the fuck should I go now? Catalina is probably at the bar at this moment. I don't have any where else to go.

Well, I don't think I have any more choices.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look whose come back to where she belongs" one of my former Co workers, Karla, said when she saw me as I enter the club. "You are all over the news, sweetheart, and the man you married is not just an ordinary man...a billionaire...and what makes you come here?"

"Nice seeing you as well, Karla. I just need to breathe and get away from that life. So I decided to check on you girls. How's life in this club?"

"Will you believe me if I said it's joyful in here?" She sarcastically retorted, rolling her eyes. "You know how horrible it is to work at places like this"

I chuckled and playfully punch her "I am just gonna say hi to the others. See yah, babe" I told her then go to the back stage where the other entertainers are.

They are all surprised to see me though. All of them asked me about my sudden marriage and how they saw my face at every newspaper they read. Of course, I just lied that I am happy with him, and I visit them because I miss them. Catalina has a customer so she is not here yet. I missed these girls! Its been a long time since I became me. You know,being flirty, carefree and loud , has nothing to worry about life except paying the bills.

What have I gotten myself into?

After a few minutes, Catalina came in the dressing room. She is surprised to see me because we just saw each other a few hours ago.

"So what's your problem now?" She asked, sitting beside me. It's just the two of us inside the room.

"Problem? I don't have a problem, you dummy. Is it bad for me to visit my workplace?" I faked a smile.

But Catalina looked at me in disbelief, with one eyebrow raised "Okay...come back later if you are ready to tell me your problem. See yah" She was going to stand up but I stopped her.

"Hey! I'm just kidding!" I came up and scratched the back of my head, not in my plan to tell her the truth though.

I took a deep breath before spilling it "I think I am falling for Rafael"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh fuck"

"Catalina, I-I don't know what is this but~"

"~no! Don't you dare give me those explanations." She cut me off "No! You don't love him, Belle. You are entertaining the thought of love in your mind."

"But I do love him already!" I snapped, making the room fall in silence.

Catalina looked at me in shock "This is so bad...I told you this already before you could start in this job. Love can kill us. It destroys us women. Fight it, Belle."

"I know what I am feeling, Catalina! And I really do finally love my husband! Even I know he can't love me back. Because I fall for the man who doesn't know how to love" I said, in gritted teeth.

I can't believe I am fighting with Catalina now with this topic.

"How can you even be sure that you love him, huh? You never been love before."

I didn't know how to answer that one. Because the question made me ask myself too. How am I sure that I love him? Just caring and always thinking about him isn't enough to tell myself that I love him.

Catalina hates the word love. I understand her because of what she had encounter with that but...is that experience she had is love? Are those I feel from my parents love?

What really is love?

A simple four letter words can make everyone crazy with that feeling. It can kill, it can hurt, it is painful, but it can make you happy.

"Think about it, Belle. My God, don't be so low to be fooled by it." Catalina bitterly muttered before leaving me alone in the room, staring at the wall.

For the first time, I felt annoyed. I don't like hearing my only friend tell me how stupid I am to fall in love. I am angry for her telling me those words. At first, she cleared to me that love is the enemy at our lives.

I am gonna admit how bitter am I when I mention that word. I already pictured myself alone in my life in the future. Marrying and being committed with someone is not in my list. I hate it. Because my experience with a family is bad and if ever I had one...it won't ever be like mine.

Fuck this...

I stood up from my chair and went to the working area and went to the bar...where Michael is.

"Isabelle, my friend, welcome back. How's your rich life now?" One of the bartender, Rich smiled seeing me. He is also a friend of mine but I am much closer to Michael.

Speaking of that man, there he is ignoring me. He is making himself busy flirting with Amy. That woman is gotta go home if she wants to live. I hate her so fucking much. I know she's been here longer than I am but she has no right to show that and make me feel that.

There is one time, I saw my makeup kit on the floor. My lipstick were broken and my cheap powders looks like they have been stepped on. I know she did that because I heard her telling that to her girls.

Go back to reality, I am so pissed right now that Michael is flirting with her. I told him everything that Amy did to me. Fuck them, Fuck Rafael, Fuck everyone!

"Give me something heavy, Rich" I told him.
"What?" Rich looked surprised "Darling, I can give you a drink if you are single but your married now"

"I don't fucking care. Just give me something!" I slammed the table making the people around me jump in surprise.

Rich didn't say anything and just did what I told him. I didn't know what he made me drink but I just drink it straight and continue asking for more. There are a lot of things going in my mind. I am going crazy!

How did this happen to me? My life became even worse when I enter Rafael's wild world.

Damn, I need to get drunk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...