His Possession {Major editing}

By AshesAfterMidnight

"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground ha... More

His Possession
Chapter 1: I just know it~
Chapter 2 : Fate ~
Chapter 3 : avoidance ~
Chapter 4 : I'm Sorry~
Chapter 5 : Affection? ~
Chapter 6 : New Pack ~
Chapter 7 ~ Traumatized
Chapter 8- Running ~
Chapter 9 : Trouble ~
Chapter 10: Clubbing ~
Chapter 11 : Recovery ~
Chapter 12 ~ Legend
Chapter 13~ Answers
Chapter 14 ~ Idiots
Chapter 15~ Pain
Chapter 16- Something's Different
Chapter 17- The blue light
Chapter 18~ Some people never change ...
Chapter 19~ The Truth
Chapter 20 ~ Heat and Hopkins
Chapter 21 ~ Mason the d*ck?
Chapter 22 ~ Stressed & Depressed
Chapter 23~ home sweet home
Chapter 24 ~ Nightmares
Chapter 25 ~ Flashbacks into the past
Chapter 26~ Scott Kelson
Chapter 27 ~ That terrifying smile
Chapter 28~ surprise
Chapter 29~ Date night
Chapter 30 ~ Mated & Tea leaves
Chapter 31~ this isnt real
Chapter 32~ Sarafina and the truth
Chapter 33~
Chapter 34~ That bit*h!
Chapter 35~
Chapter 36 ~ Calming Jace
Chapter 37~ Over-reacting
Chapter 38~ It's all my fault
Chapter 39~
Chapter 40~ hopeless
Chapter 41~ Poor Evan
Chapter 42~ That Crazy Witch
Chapter 43~ What's wrong with Mason?
Chapter 44~ Give him time
Chapter 45 ~ I'm not crazy
Chapter 46~ I won't leave
Author's note ~
Chapter 47~
Epilouge- What have I done?
Authors note- Help
Sequel ~

Chapter 48~ It's for the best

47K 1.4K 176
By AshesAfterMidnight

Chapter 48~ it's for the best

  I laid in bed staring at Mason whom was sound asleep snoring softly. He frowned wrapping his arm around my waist and I moved his brown hair away from his face softly caressing his stubbled chin.

He sighed deeply opening his eyes and blinked looking at me grinning sleepily making me smile. "Morning" he said hoarsely, "good morning" I whispered staring at him as he stretched moaning and yawned.

He turned over wrapping his arms around me kissing my chin, "I'm surprised you're still in bed and not outside in the backyard" he said putting his head on my chest wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I didn't really get much sleep" I sighed stroking his hair, "did you at least try?" He asked with his eyes closed. I looked at the ceiling biting my lip, he sighed sitting up on his elbows looking down at me.

"You okay?" He asked frowning

"Yeah. Why?" I asked moving his hair "you seem...sad" he frowned. "I'm fine. Just tired" I said sitting up stretching, he laid on his back sighing and grabbed me laying me back down. "Let's just lay in bed all day" he mumbled putting his face in my neck, he laid me down kissing my neck grinning.

There was a knock on the door making him groan, "will we ever get some privacy?" He muttered kissing my shoulder and stood up stretching.

I bit my lip laying on my side with my back to the door thinking about tonight...

Tonight is the night I'll leave...

It's for the best. No one will get hurt anymore.

'Mason would...' Sarafina muttered looking down making me hug my pillow. I blinked away the tears thinking about Mason's pain...

'Stay' Sarafina whispered making me close my eyes.

I can't...

****
Evan's p.o.v

  I held Scott in my arms walking downstairs where people were still laying on the beds and floors. The pack doctors trying their best to help and heal them.

I sighed looking at their faces seeing the pain and despair in their eyes. I walked into the kitchen seeing Mason talking with the cooks "just make sure there's enough for everyone. If you need to get more groceries just tell me and I'll send people to help" he said

"Yes Alpha" the nodded getting to work, he sighed running his fingers through his hair and looked at me. "How are things?" I asked quietly, "there were 2 more deaths this morning. Wolfsbane poisoning" he muttered making me shake my head.

"Reynolds called out to other doctors for help and they're on the way here right now" he said looking at all the people. "How's Derek?"

"Going insane" he muttered

I don't blame him.

I looked outside seeing Jordyn sitting by herself staring at everyone inside. "She's been off today" Mason mumbled making me look at him. "Her emotions... They're just sad and in pain... She won't let me help her. She won't tell me what's wrong" he said with a pained expression.

"The pack she was raised by was just attacked... Her brother was captured. It's okay for her to feel like this" I said and he sighed looking down. "She'll be okay" I said

"I hope so. I just wish she'd let me help her" he said looking at her. "Want me to talk to her?" I asked and he just shrugged looking at everyone.

"take him" I said holding Scott out and he tensed "I'm not holding him" he said wide eyed. "He won't do anything. Just hold him" I said and he hesitantly grabbed him holding him at arms length staring at him with an uncomfortable expression.

"Hold him correctly"

"I might hurt him!" He said and I rolled my eyes, "what are you guys doing?" We heard and looked at Jordyn standing in the doorway frowning.

"Mason's being a little bitch-"

"Shut up" he growled at me making me smirk, She chuckled putting her cup down and walked to him. She took Scott in her arms holding him close to her and he smiled putting his head on her chest.

She rubbed his back staring at him and Mason stared at her. He looked away with a sad expression and she sighed looking up at us. "Everything okay?" She asked looking between us, "yeah. Just a little stressful" I said and Mason sighed looking at everyone.

"There's Wolfsbane poisoning going around" He said making her tense. "Has there been anymore deaths?" She asked

"No-"

"Two" Mason said making her freeze, I glared at him making him frown. 'Did you have to tell her that?'

'She deserves to know' he shrugged and I shook my head looking at the pained expression on her face.

"I'm going to go lay down" she mumbled handing me Scott, he pouted reaching it for her and she kissed his hand smiling softly. She turned around hugging herself and walked out going upstairs making Mason sigh.

"You didn't have to tell her" I said holding Scott, "I don't see why I would have to lie to her-"

"Her emotions are all over the place Mason-"

"It's better than lying to her" he muttered walking away making me shake my head.

****
Jordyn's p.o.v

  "Hey" I heard and looked up seeing Xavier standing there. "H-Hi" I said

"What you doing?" He asked walking in leaning on the counter "I'm just trying to distract myself... Just gathering some clothes for people who need them" I said holding a green t-shirt.

"Need help?" He asked and I looked at him, "Emma is getting tested for a few hours. I need to distract myself too" he mumbled making me sigh.

"Sure. There are a lot of people who need fresh clothes. Dr. Reynolds wants to throw away all the clothes because he thinks there's Wolfsbane in them" I said and he nodded going in some boxes taking out some clothes.

I bit my lip standing in silence glancing at him as he stood there in silence looking at clothes. "H-how is Emma?" I asked making him look at me, "I don't know... She's... She's hanging in there" he said.

"Did she tell you what exactly happened?" I asked sitting down looking at him. "She tried to help the others get to safety... But one of them recognized her as one of Ian and your friend. They targeted her" he said looking at a shirt making me tense.

I turned around looking down blinking the tears away, it is because of me...

They lost their baby cause of us...

"We'll make it through though" he said holding up a shirt, "is this okay? There's a pregnant woman downstairs. She's pretty big" he chuckled and I just looked down. "Jordyn?"

"Hey" he whispered walking to me bending down, "I'm sorry" I whispered looking at him. "For what?" He frowned "this happened because of us... They want Ian and I and they won't stop" I whispered.

"It is not your fault. It's not Ian's fault. It's no one but their fault okay?" He said wiping my tears away.

I shook my head looking playing with the shirt in my hand, "look at me" he whispered cupping my cheek. I looked at him and he sighed "it's not your fault" he whispered again moving my hair behind my ear.

It is...

'It's all your fault' the voice echoed in my head making me look down....

***
  "Today was exhausting" Mason said taking off his shirt sitting on the bed. I bit my lip laying there as he took off his boots, I turned around sitting up looking at him as he ran his hands through his hair. I crawled to him turning him to me and he looked at me, "you okay?" He asked

I climbed on his lap kissing his lips and he chuckled grabbing my waist kissing back. "I love you" I whispered

"I love you too kitten" he said laying me down kissing me, I ran my fingers through his hair as he kissed my neck...

I Love you...

*****
   I walked out the bathroom quietly looking at Mason sleeping soundly in bed snoring softly. I sighed walking to the bed and kissed his head softly inhaling his scent one last time.

I slowly placed the note on the nightstand and held my backpack. He turned over sighing deeply and I backed away quietly walking to the door, I opened it keeping an eye on him and walked out closing the door behind me.

I bit my lip walking downstairs quietly and down the hall towards the back doors. I slid the door open and walked out closing it behind me looking around the dark backyard.

I fixed my backpack over my shoulders and walked towards the forest letting out a shaky breath. I walked towards the path quietly looking around the dark forest "Where are you going?" I heard making me freeze.

I turned around seeing Evan standing there in grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt barefoot staring at me.

"Go back inside" I mumbled making him frown, he looked at my backpack then at me "Jordyn where are you going?" He asked again.

"I-...I'm leaving" I whispered

"Where?" He asked walking closer but I backed away, "Jordyn-"

"Things will only get worse if I continue to stay here... I can't let anyone else get hurt" I whispered making him tense.

"None of this is your fault-"

"But it will be if I stay here... They have Ian. They're coming for me next and they won't stop until they have me... I can't let someone get hurt for me" I whispered shaking my head.

"Your giving yourself in" he mumbled making me look down, "it's for the best" I whispered "No! Jordyn they'll kill you if you go-"

"Then maybe that's what's supposed to happen"

"Jordyn you're not thinking straight. Come inside and we'll talk this out" he said walking closer and I shook my head. "I have to go. This is what is best for everyone" I whispered.

"No it's not. You think you know what your doing but you don't. This won't help. They will hurt everyone no matter what happens"

"I'll make sure it doesn't then-"

"It doesn't work like that God damn it!" He snapped walking closer "Did you see how many people got hurt today? Xavier lost his future pup. Someone lost their mate, people are hurt and still dying Evan!"

"None of that is your fault Jordyn. Why don't you understand that?" He said shaking his head. "Come back inside-"

"I had a vision... everyone was dead. All the dead bodies were here and the house was on fire... You were dead... Scott was laying in his own blood" I whispered with tears in my eyes.

"It was only a dream. It's not real-"

"It was real. I predicted the attack... Remember? I had dreams of them getting attacked and now look" I said looking at the house.

"Jordyn don't do this" he whispered walking closer standing in front of me. "I have to. He wants me... I'll just give him what he wants and then things will be back to normal"

"No... They won't. Not without you" he said

"It'll be better then always being attacked by something" I whispered looking at him. "What about Mason?"

"He'll be okay-"

"No he won't. He's your mate. If you get yourself captured they'll kill you. Do you know what that'll do to him?" He asked angrily making me look at him.

"You don't understand Evan-"

"No you don't understand! If you leave things won't get back to normal-"

"Evan. Just stop"

"You. Can't. Leave" he said walking closer, I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "Look out for everyone for me" I whispered

"God damn it. No" he whispered with glossy eyes grabbing me as I went to walk away. "What can I do to make you stay?" He whispered

"You can't-"

"You can't leave!" He said pulling me to him holding my arm. "Evan" I sighed cupping his face, "don't" he whispered shaking his head.

"I'm sorry" I whispered looking up at him, I hit the back of his head hard making him fall to the ground unconscious. I sniffles laying there and bent down cupping his head laying him down. I rubbed the back of his head kissing his temple "I'm so sorry" I whispered again closing my eyes.

I looked around sniffling and stood up, I looked back at the house and at Mason's window.

I looked away with a pained expression and ran off deeper into the forest as fast as I can...

****
  I sat in the middle of the forest playing with a flower as the sun rose. I sighed leaning against the tree hugging myself and froze hearing footsteps.

I stared at the floor as I heard it getting closer and closer, "well then. That was easier than I thought" Hopkins chuckled standing next to me.

He bent down smirking at me and I looked at him, "what not going to run?" He asked tilting his head. "Not anymore" I whispered making him raise an eyebrow, I stood up in front of him and he stood up straight looking down at me.

"I'll go with you... Only if you won't hurt them anymore" I whispered and he chuckled. "I'm not good at keeping promises-"

"Well Try!" I said sternly glaring at him, he looked at me smirking and chuckled. "Very well then. I won't hurt anyone you care about" he said rolling his eyes and I sighed in relief.

I tended hearing a wolf howling in the distance; the tingles went up my spine making me gasp.

"Well then. Looks like my Son realizes your gone. Shall we get going?" He asked and I filled nodding. "Good" he smirked

I gasped being grabbed from behind roughy, I tried to push them off but yelped as I felt a needle go into my neck. They injected something in me making me grow weak, "sleep tight, Princess" Hopkins voice echoed as I blacked out.... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 409 39
"What were you doing outside at this late hours of the night?" I ignored him as I walked past him, "Answer me!" He barked out as he gripped my arm an...
3.2M 75.7K 38
"I said look at me," he growled as he grabbed my arm from the Gamma in a vice grip. I winced and finally looked up to his stunning grey eyes. 'Mate...
661K 18.3K 20
"Mine!" I heard him growl. I turned around and screamed. He was so close to me our chests were touching. Alpha Carter is my mate! "No...no...no, yo...
2.4M 74K 50
#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichéd possessive Alpha stories. "W-what are you doing?" I s...