Her father, His butler

By Lilystone3

As Sebastian works out his contract for Earl Ciel Phantomhive he get's a surprise one day. Serenity has spent... More

Her father, His butler
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Authors Note
Authors Note 2

Chapter 24

641 29 2
By Lilystone3

Serenity's pov.

I was woken by a loud crack before rushing from the house to see what was going on. I could see flames coming from what I think was Phantomhive manor. I left my aunt at my home before running to the Phantomhive manor only to see the other servants looking panicked at the fire around them. "Finny, Bard, Mey-Rin, Tanaka are you alright?" I scream as I rush over to them and they all give me shocked looks before I was pulled into a tight hug by Mey-Rin. "I was so worried about you yes I was. Pluto did this yes he did." Mey-Rin says as she lets me go to look me over. After reassuring them all I was fine I help them put out the fire. I knew  we  would have to chase after Pluto at some point and I knew I shouldn't be doing this but he was a demon hound so I felt responsible for him in some way. Tanaka finds me after he had finished writing in his book before giving me a soft smile. "Your father will be pleased that you as well as the rest of us are alright." He says as he pats my shoulder and I give him a soft smile. "Things will get better Tanaka. I know they will. Let us try cleaning up the best we can before going after Pluto." I say in a reassuring tone making him nod his head a few times.

It took us almost all day to do as I suggested before we head into London to find Pluto. I knew that William will be angry that I went missing like this but I needed to control that demon dog. It was hard to control myself as people were running around screaming, bleeding, dying, crying and running. It was bringing my demon side out but I push it back knowing I can't give in to it, not now when I needed to keep focused. I hear the howl of Pluto and lead the way there but frown a little when I hear Grell as well as William. My heart skipped a beat as I think of my mate in any kind of trouble at all. I would deal with Pluto then go help William. I nod my head a little in determination before rushing to where I hear Pluto howling the loudest. I honestly didn't want the others to get hurt by him should he decided to attack them. Somehow I end up getting separated from the others so I chase after Pluto with my demon speed not worrying over the humans around that I might hurt.

"Pluto stop it right now." I scream at the dog as  he comes into view. He growls at me  making me growl louder at him not wanting to let him dominate me in any way. He shots flames at me making me jump out of the way so I wasn't set on fire. I start to curse in every language I knew before I rush at him only to be hit by one of his paws making me fly into a burning building. I whimper lightly and feared that he was going to attack me once again but I was saved by something. I had no idea what it was because my vision was blurring in and out. "Ahh there you are." A male voice that I kind of recognized say as I was picked up. I had no idea who had me but soon I hear a chuckle and as my vision cleared I was relived to see Undertaker standing there with one hand in mine and another one around my waist as he tries to steady me. "Undertaker what are you doing here?" I ask as I blink a few times trying to clear my vision a little more as blood rolls down my face and into my eyes a little. Undertaker quickly whipped the blood away before he leads me away from the rubble that was the building I was hit into. I had no idea where Undertaker was taking me until I was passed to someone else only for me to be looking into the worried eyes of William. "Serenity what are you doing here? You should be at home." William starts as we walk and I watch numbly as he does his job. The smell of the souls calling out to me stronger than before but I fight back my hunger. "I was chasing after the demon dog. I cannot let him cause so much damage." I say as I try to pull away so I could fight once again but William tightens his hold on me.

Sebastian's pov.

I feel anger bubble up in me when I see that insufferable demon dog hurt my only daughter. As much as I wanted to rip him limb for limb I had to watch my master knowing he would come to his seances sooner or later. I was relived to see Undertaker lead my daughter away from the fight and off to somewhere safe I hoped. I was slightly annoyed that the angel was talking to me like this and his talk of cleansing the unpure souls with fire. I was disgusted and insulted by the offer made to me by that angel, no one could replace my wife, and I wasn't going to let this angel get near my daughter in any way. "If you refuse me then perhaps that young demoness you were with will take my offer." Ash says when I turn him down. I narrow my eyes at him and let out a small growl. "You stay away from her. I know it was you that attacked her all those times. How dare you." I growl out and he gives a small laugh before smirking a little at me. "Angela thought we should kill the young demon but I think we should take her as our own. I am going to have that demoness one way or the other so you may want to give in to that thought. I have no idea what she means to you but I will have her." Ash says making my anger spike even more. I wanted to kill him but I had to wait and see if my master came back to me and if he ordered it so. After seeing my master back to how he should be I go after him leaving the angel behind where he was. That angel would pay for what it has done to my daughter, to my master and what part it had played in hurting my daughter throw that demon dog.

William's pov.

I drag Serenity around with me not wanting her to get hurt anymore than she already was. I had thought she would be safe at home, I never thought she would go after the demon dog that was at the at the Phantomhive manor. "William slow down a little." Serenity whimpers and I glance over at her to see more blood was running down her head. I had no idea how she got hurt so badly. I stop long enough to throw her up and let her land on my back before I start moving once again. "Honestly you should have stayed at home then you would never have gotten hurt." I say in a flustered tone as I work on collecting more souls. Serenity gives a small laugh before shifting a little on my back. "It is my duty as the next arch bishop to insure demons are under control. Are you telling me not to do my duty? It would be like me telling you not to collect the souls of the dead in front of you right this moment. Is that what you would do were you in my possession?" She asks her voice sounding a little harsh making me sigh lightly. "That is not what I am saying Love. I was and am worried about your well being. I have no idea how you got hurt." I say and she gives a sigh before resting her head on my back. "The demon dog hit me into a burning building." Serenity says in a soft tone making anger bubble up in me. I wanted to hurt the demon in question but I had a feeling he was already being dealt with.

I was about to move on in my work when Serenity whimpers before she tightens her hold on me. "William stop. William!" Serenity says before I feel her go limp and falling off my back. I quickly move so she wouldn't get hurt once again and hold her tightly as I look down at her with wide eyes. I had no idea how to help her or if I should just stand here with her in my arms or not. I take off running to where Undertaker was, he was an older reaper so he should know what to do to help my mate. After a while her eyes shot open and she looks around before letting out a growl that sends shivers down my spine and I felt this primal urge to take her right then and there. "William put me down now." She growls and I nod my head numbly as I place her down on her feet but I don't let her go right away. "What happened to you?" I ask and she shakes a little before turning to look at me, her demon eyes glowing dangerously as she looks me over. "I had another vision. You will not like this but I have to help my father fight that angel. I need you to do everything in your power to stop all the souls from helping that angel." She says and I see a flash of dark energy flare behind her. I wanted to tell her it wasn't safe and that I forbid her from doing so but she had a determined look in her eyes. "Be safe." I say resigning myself to the fact that she had to do this. "I will be. That angel will be dead soon and then we can worry about other things." Serenity says before leaning in and kissing me. I was in shock by her actions that I didn't pull back from her when she draws blood from my lips as we kiss. She pulls back licking her lips before licking my own. "I will be back soon my love." She says before running off leaving me standing there stunned.

Ciel's pov.

I just ordered Sebastian to kill the angel Ash. I had no idea where Serenity was but right now I was glad that she was far from here. I watch them start to fight with each other and soon Sebastian was held down by something but I was shocked when a figure lands between Sebastian and the angel long flowing black hair whipping dangerously in the night air. "You will die tonight angel. No one will get away with hurting me, my family or my master." The figure says only for me to recognize the sound of Serenity's voice. I could tell from how she held her body that she was very angry. "Serenity get back right this moment." Sebastian says in a demanding and fatherly tone. Serenity falls back next to her father and she looks over at him before glancing over at me. "Back there." Sebastian says before pointing behind him making the angel laugh a little. Serenity falls back next to me before looking down at me. "Your orders young master?" Serenity asked me as she looks down at me. "Help Sebastian kill the angel." I say and she gives a small bow before rejoining her father's side.

Those black things quickly encompassed Sebastian but left Serenity alone. I was confused as I watched Sebastian fight against it and Serenity shakes a little with anger before taking a few steps forward so she was closer to the angel. "Let him go and fight fairly." Serenity growls out making the angel laugh insanely at her. "Perhaps you will take my offer. Join me and help rule this world. Deny me like that fool and die." Ash says and I see Serenity's body stiffen more than it already was. "Do you honestly think that I would join you after what you have done to me? I will enjoy helping my father kill you in the most painful of ways. Trust me I know just how painful it will be for you angel." Serenity says before she falls back a little. Ash looks confused as he looks between Serenity and Sebastian as if he had no idea on what to make of the situation he was being thrown into. I had no idea what the angel was talking about at all but I did understand the idea of the fight that was going on. I also noticed the angel never once attacked Serenity when it was male. Did he not understand that she was going to kill him so why not attack her just as much as he was Sebastian?

The mist was starting to come at me making it hard for me to see what was going on but I soon feel something pulling the mist back from me only to see an enraged Serenity. I had never seen her so angry before and her demon eyes were burning brighter than I had ever seen on either her or Sebastian. Serenity turns to look over at her father before giving a scream when she sees his arm go flying. In a flash Serenity was right next to Sebastian looking over his arm before she was looking at the angel who was before them. I could hear her growl out something but I couldn't understand a single word that she said but I could tell that Sebastian found whatever she said entertaining. Ash attacks Sebastian once again and like before he ignores Serenity who was growling dangerously at him. I call out to Sebastian making him look over at me and then the oddest thing happens, the black mist starts to lessen around us. Serenity relaxes a little and gives a proud smile. "That is my William." She purrs before falling in next to her father ready to attack when the time was right. Sebastian glances down at her as Ash curses the reapers for what they were doing.

Ash lets out a high pitched whistle making Serenity smirk a little at him. I got this feeling that she knew something that we didn't know at all. I could imagine a matching smirk on Sebastian's face as well. Sebastian says something to Serenity that I had no clue as to what he was saying but whatever it was then it was meant to be between them. Sebastian rushes over and saves me from being hit by the attack the angel just sent at me after realizing that Pluto was dead. Sebastian asked me to close my eyes making me do so. "Father please be careful." Serenity says from somewhere near me and I feel a hand on my face before something warm fans over my face. "Serenity keep my master from going to far." Sebastian says making Serenity laugh a little and I feel what I can only describe as feathers touching my hands. I could hear Sebastian talking about showing his true self before I feel something soft brush against my lips. "I will fulfill your last request of me Ciel but only when you are about to die." Serenity says softly in my eat and I lick my lips only to feel what felt like a feather resting on my lip, no wonder it was so soft. "Is William alright with you fulfilling my request?" I ask and she give a small sigh. "William is quiet against it but once I explained things he was still very against it. I made the choice to do this for you because I believe it is only right to fulfill the request of a dying man no matter how angry it will make my husband." Serenity says making me frown a little at her words. "Serenity are you in your true form as well?" I ask making her give a small sigh before laughing lightly. "Partly. I only have my wings out right now. Should father need my help I will change fully into my true form. I am very proud of my wings." She says and I could feel warmth cover me. I wanted to open my eyes just to look at her but I had just told Sebastian I wouldn't. "I would like to see them before I die." I say softly before listening to the fighting around me.

Not long after I sit up much to Serenity's protest I slid as the ground gives out under me. I hang on for dear life and hear a shocked yelp before a pained cry. "Serenity?!" I call out wanting to once again open my eyes but I soon hear the sound of wings beating near by. "I am fine. A rock simply grazed my leg." Serenity says but I could hear pain in her voice and I knew the pained cry I heard was from her. I could soon hear what sounded like water dripping off something near me and a small curse. Sebastian asks me if I can hang on as he counts down from ten and I tell him I can but the truth was I knew I couldn't. I listen as he counts down and Ash screaming different things. I wanted to ask Serenity what was going on, if she was alright but the sound of Sebastian's voice as he counted helped me concentrate on holding on just a little longer. I wanted to ask Serenity more questions, I wanted her voice to be the one helping me at this moment but I knew that because of Sebastian I had gotten this far in life, in my revenge, it was only natural that he was the last person I heard before my death. Near the end Ash's words became unintelligible. I soon hear Sebastian walk over and him say it was over so I open my eyes to see him standing over me. I glance over to my side, my eyes going wide as I see Serenity's leg bent at an odd angle blood dripping down it as wings black as the nights sky keeping her in the air next to me. I wanted to tell her she was beautiful, my sweet angel of death and that I loved her but I couldn't get a word out. I look back up at Sebastian before letting go only to see his eyes widen and hear a scream that pierces the night in a mournful way. My eyes started to close as I got closer to the water and everything around me was starting to blur in and out. I wasn't going to get that kiss I asked for, somehow I just knew it wasn't going to happen at all.

Serenity's pov.

I screamed as I watched Ciel fall to his death and my father jump in after him. I was afraid for my father with his arm missing, pain throbs in my leg and my wings were acing a little for my lack of use in them. I watched with wide fearful eyes until my father broke the surface of the water. He looks up at me with Ciel in his arms. "Serenity go to your mate and get taken care of." Father orders making me nod before I fly to the docks before letting my wings disappear. I lip down the street, blood running down it every time I took a step. I wanted to scream out in pain but I walked as quickly as I could until I saw a reaper that pointed his death scythe at me. "Stop right there demon." He says to me and I frown a little. "William T Spears where is he?" I ask as my legs start to give out on me and I slump to the ground and try to stand once again using the wall but I couldn't find the strength to do so. "I will not tell a demon like you that." He growls and his scythe flashes dangerously. "Please just tell me where he is." I beg the pain in my leg getting worst the longer I sat on it seeing as how I had a lot of my weight on my hurt leg. "Please tell me where my mate is." I say as tears fall. I just wanted William to hold me, heal me. The reaper before me looks confused before his scythe was against my neck. "Mr. Spears has a wife that is at home." He say making me whimper in fear and worry.

I was much to young to die, I never got to have a child with William. I feel the blade of his scythe get closer and I screamed out William's name at the top of my lungs. I was in shock when the reaper in front of me was thrown back and a very angry looking William was standing over me. The reaper gets to his feet and looks shocked at William. "Serenity are you alright? Did he hurt you?" William asks not glancing down at me as he looks over the reaper who was watching us with curiosity. "William my leg, I think it is broken. He did not hurt me at all. Scared me very much but hurt no." I say and William relaxes a little before he moves away just enough to look down at me. "Mr. Spears who is she?" The reaper asks as he looks between William and myself. "Serenity Spears, my wife." William says as he picks me up making me cringe in pain. Without a second glance at the reaper William starts to walk away from him. He had me holding onto his death scythe which made me feel wrong. "What happened to your leg?" William asks as he walks to the dark one knows where. "It got hurt in the fight. I was more focused on the angel and not letting Ciel die to really remember what happened to it." I say softly making William give an annoyed sigh. All too soon we were in front of Undertaker and William looks at him. Grell looks shocked as he looks me over his eyes going wide seeing my leg. "It is not that bad." I mumble as I try getting from William's hold but he wasn't going to let me down.

"Let us get her back to your house so I can fix her leg." Undertaker says and I finally manage to get out of William's hold to land on my good leg. I was leaning against him but I had to much pride to let him carry me all the way back to our house. "You cannot walk on that leg. It is bent all wrong." Grell says with panic in his tone. I give a small sigh before shaking my head a little. "I never said I was going to walk. Honestly this is nothing." I say as I let my wings out once again. William had never seen them before now. He looked shocked before shaking his head several times. "You will scare the humans if you have your wings out like that. Now put them away and let me carry you. It is safer that way." William says making me give a small sigh as I let my wings go back like before. "I would like to try walking on my own." I say and he sighs before wrapping an arm around my waist before we start to walk. Half way home I let out a small whimper and finally give into William's please for him to carry me. I rest my head on his shoulder as I give a relived sigh now that I was off my leg. I would have insisted on William taking me to my father to fix my leg but he was off collecting Ciel's soul. "Did you kiss him?" William asks in a soft jealous tone making me sigh softly. "No I did not kiss him. He fell in the water before father collected his soul." I say in a soft tone only to see a small smirk on William's face making me shake my head a little.

When we arrived at our house my aunt runs out growling at Grell and Undertaker. William stiffens a little but I sigh. "I'm alright aunty." I say and she relaxes a little until she gets a look at me. "A broken leg is not alright. I will summon a healer right now." She says before looking at the reapers before shaking her head. I could hear her mumbling under her breath about how she can't believe father let this happen and reapers were all over the place. I roll my eyes a little at her words. "What is she saying?" Grell asks as he looks over at me confusion in his eyes. "My aunt she is unhappy with my father, he should have protected me better in her eyes. She is also unhappy about the amount of reapers around me and her." I say before my aunt starts to yell at me about not telling them unnecessary things before she complains about my father's lack of supply's in his room. The last part makes me pale a little. My uncles would be here in an hour to help fix me up. "William put me down. Put me down now." I say fear starting to leak into my tone. I didn't want William to get hurt the moment my uncles get here. Three members of my father's family would be here and then three reapers things will go bad quickly. "Serenity what is wrong?" William asks and I could see on his face that he was worried about me. "William please just put me down." I beg and he gives a small annoyed sigh before doing as I asked. I take a few seconds to gain my balance before taking a few small steps forward biting my lip to keep back the whimpers of pain so he and the others wouldn't pick me up.

"Serenity tell me what is wrong." William says as he follows close behind me into the sitting room where I sit on the couch that was there. "My uncles are coming to help fix my leg. Please understand this but my uncles are very protective of me because I will inherent father's position, I am the first born of all the young ones and I am the only girl born for this generation. The fact that an angel hurt me it does not matter. They will see the three of you as a threat. It is best that only William is with me when the arrive. They will not attack my mate." I say and Undertaker rolls his eyes before gently lifting my leg as he looks it over. "Demons or not you are mated to a reaper. I will take a look at you now and they can the moment they get here." Undertaker says. Before he could get to far my aunt was standing over him a deadly looking weapon in her hands. I growl and bear my fangs at her before tacking her tot he ground before whimpering a little. The weapon my aunt had sinks deep into my side and I let out a scream of pain as I roll over so I wasn't laying on it. William was at my side in an instant and he was looking down at the thing in my side. "Serenity, little one. Why did you do that?" My aunt asks fear and worry clear in her tone. I could feel my vision blur a little making me fear my death once again. "He was not going to hurt me. I trust Undertaker to heal me." I say before I black out.

William's pov.

I felt panic build in my chest as blood started to stain Serenity's dress darker than before. I glare at her aunt who was trying to get over to her but Grell had pinned her to the ground. "Undertaker help her." I say and he nods before looking her over slowly. "Her side first then her leg." He says and I nod quickly. He turns to look at her aunt. "Get me some towels, hot water, and anything else that can be useful." He orders her as Grell lets her up. She nods numbly before rushing from the room to get what Undertaker would need. "Will she be alright?" I ask not able to control my fear. It was very rare for a reaper to find a mate considering the circumstances of becoming one. "She will be fine William." Undertaker says. It didn't take her aunt long to bring over everything that was needed before Undertaker starts to help her. He was in the middle of stitching up the wound when her uncles showed up and nearly jumped on him but her aunt started talking quickly before they nod. "Move her side is worst and we can help her better. Work on her leg." One of them says as he brushes Undertaker's hands out of the way.

After almost two hours of watching the three work on her she was left to sleep in our bed. Her aunt was cleaning the blood off the floor and I had Grell sitting up stairs in the room not wanting her to be alone. "What happened to our little one?" One of her uncles asks as he looks us all over. "Serenity had a broken leg from her helping Sebastian fight the angel. Undertaker was checking on it when she was over him with this crazy thing. Serenity jumped at her to get her away and ended up being stabbed." I say as I glare at her aunt. Her uncle that appeared to be more in control gives a small sigh. "You sister dear are very lucky you did not hurt her as badly as you could have. Just another inch or two and she would never have been able to have a child. Seeing as how you have caused enough damage here you will be going back to father's right this moment." He says and she nods before getting up and quickly running to grab her things. "The two of us will be staying here until she is fully healed. We do not want to take the chance of her bleeding out and she will be very hungry when she awakens." He says as he glances over at me and I nod slowly. "She will get better?" Undertaker asks and they nod before the three start to talk about medical things. I watch her aunt leave before walking up to my room. Grell looks over at me before he gives a small sigh. "As much as I want to hate her she was very brave. Not only did she fight an angel who wanted to kill her she saved our lives from her own family. Maybe she is not as bad as I thought she might be." He says before leaving me alone with Serenity. I place a gentle kiss to the top of her head before sitting next to her, taking one of her hands in mine. "Please get better soon love. I need you." I whisper.

AN: OK so I finished session one Yeah me! I thought it might take more time due to homework and stuff but I had a long weekend and a lot of time to write plus watch anime so I finished this up. I will be adding session two into this book as well. As I said before

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

819K 25.4K 21
Ciel x Reader x Sebastian Black Butler --------------------------------- When Elizabeth brings her best friend (You) along to her stay at the Phantom...
2.9K 64 10
The queen has given Ciel a task that he can't refuse for if he does it will ruin his reputation as the queens guard dog, his task is to protect her m...
42.7K 1.2K 26
This is a total remake of one of my most popular stories- Baby Butler! Comments are extremely appreciated! When Sebastian Michaelis, the sarcastic an...
357K 10.6K 37
Would you be willing to go through Hell to get your happily ever after? --- "Sebastian, do not come any closer to me," I whispered. He ignored my ple...