Just A Normal Junior

By Acoustic_Donut

Jedadiah Jake. (Her last name is Jake) It's being at a public school in New York where everyone is separated... More

Jedidiah
Sofia
Jedidiah
Niall
A/N
Sofia
Niall
louis
just felt like it
Niall
JJ

Jedidiah

15 3 0
By Acoustic_Donut

Hey babe
I was trying to start a convo with my bff.
Boo
No reply
Hello
WTF SOfIA
SOFIA!

SOFIA-What? *rubs eyes groggily*

YOU-We're you sleeping again. Babe. You have got to stop sleeping in so late. We have approximately... *looks at watch
EIGHT MINUTES! IF YOU DONT GET UP I WILL MARCH OVER THERE RIGHT NOW AND DUMP COLD WATER ON YOU!

SOFIA-Okay. Okay
I'm up. Geez

YOU-I'm gonna go eat breakfast while you get up.

SOFIA- k

YOU-Sofia

SOFIA-Fine. I WONT go back to bed then.

YOU-Good. Get dressed you slob pie.

SOFIA-Slob pie?

YOU-Cutie pie and slob.

SOFIA- mmmkay. Coming over now.

*Knock knock knock*

"I'll get it." In a sudden realization that no one was home. I grumbled to myself and ran to the door.

"Hey" she smiled at me.

"Hey."

"So are we gonna leave or what JJ?"
The thing is, what I hadn't realized was that neither of us had a car. So I was biting my lip worriedly. She seemed to notice my worried expression.

"Oh no. Not today. I have a test in algebra!"

"I thought you hated algebra?" I asked questioning her.

"I do. But I have to be there to fail it. Instead of just staying home and getting a zero." I chuckled at her.

"WAIT!"

"FOR WHAT?"

"I have an idea!"

"What is it?"

"Well Niall gave me his numb-"

"Hold up. He gave you his digits."

"Well, he thought I was a guy."

"Aw. That's sad. Anyway. Go on with the plan."

"Okay"

*dials phone*

"Hey...um, so, I don't have a car and me and my friend are left carless... yes, that is what I am implying... so you will... cool, thanks bro!"

"Did you just call him bro?"

"Niall is clueless and thinks I am a dude.
While I haven't met Louis yet. I told you this like 5 minutes ago."

I wasn't sure when I should tell Niall and louis that I was actually a girl. I thought it was kind of cute how clueless Niall was.

So today, I wore a diamond backs snap back, hair tied up so they hopefully couldn't see my hair. Black skinny jeans and a diamond backs jersey and I wore my white converse. When I heard the knock at the door I knew who it was. I opened the door the see Louis instead of Niall. Whatevs. I grabbed my bag and walked out.I got into the car while Louis waited at the front door cause I said my friend was coming. That was nice of him I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947K 21.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

314K 7.9K 114
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
23.2K 2K 34
"Holly, is there something you want to tell me?" Miss Adeline made me swallow the lump in my throat as her piercing eyes were staring into my soul. "...
133K 1.7K 55
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!