bad things happen, good thing...

Von linala92

When your parents die in a deadly accident, your whole world turns around. Paige's parents died in one of tho... Mehr

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Chapter 81

chapter 3

1.1K 35 0
Von linala92

We had a wonderful vegan meal. "How long do you stay?" "Not long, only 2 days." "What a shame, i thought we could hang out." "We can! Tonight!" "No, i have to work tomorrow." "Nope. I talked to Dirk, you have a day off tomorrow." "You have what? You can't talk to my boss." "I can and i did." "Jared!" "Paige! Shut up and tell me what we'll do!" I gave him a bad look. "Okay... What about going in a club?" "Great! Let's go." We paid and left the restaurant and drove to a club at the beach. We entered the club and i went straight to the counter to get 2 drinks. Once we drunk it, Jared pulled me with him onto the dancefloor. We danced to some songs and sat down in a booth after some minutes. "Next time we have to go here again! And wow! You dance like you do it professional!" "Thanks Big Boy, you too!" I felt the heat on my cheek, damn i blushed.

2 days later Jared left again. I missed him already, when i walked back to the big glass front doors, but i saw David at the information. "Don't you forgot something Mister?" "Wha... What? Oh Paige, i'm sorry, i didn't knew what i could say." He was so shy! I smiled at him. "You know what, i finish work around 5, what about drinking a coffee at 6?" "Okay, great idea! Where?" "What about Sunny Side? You know the small pub at the beach?" "Yes, i love it!" "Fantastic! See you later!" I waved my hand back and forth as i left the information.

It was almost 5, i hurried to get my stuff together. I rushed to my car and drove home. Once i slipped in some clean clothes and i drove as fast as i could to the pub. I entered the pub and saw immediately David. "Hi, can you bring me a cola?" I ordered a cola and went to David. We talked a while and asked eachother about everything.
"Where are you from?" "Washington DC and you Paige?" "Born and raised in Miami. That's far away, why are you here?" "Familiar Problems..." "Oh okay..." "What about your family?" "Uhm... I have no real family." "What? Why?" "Well... i loost my family in an accident." "Oh... I'm sorry!" "Nah..." We talked the whole night, until we realized what time it was.

"Fuck... way too early!" I said when i stood up. After a very big cup of coffee i got in my clothes and drove to the agency. After some hours Nana called. "Hi sis! Do you have time for lunch?" "Sure, in 10 minutes at Bistro?" "Great, later sis!" We hung up and i went to Mr Nolan's office. "Hi boss, i goona take my break!" "Sure, Brianna called?" "Yes!" "Are you going to Bistro?" "Hell yeah." I laughed, i knew how much Mr Nolan loved that restaurant. "Oh damn, can you bring me a Calzone?" "Of course Boss, see you later."

Nana and i had a great luch, i had a vegan sandwich and Nana pasta with fish. "Hey... I had a date last night." "Tell me!" "His name is David, 26 years old, from Washington. It was great, we talked about everything and we had so much fun!" "Wow, sounds good. How does he look?" "He's tall, brown hair and green/brown eyes. He's pretty muscular and he looks so cute!" "Wow, seems like he's totaly your type." We giggled.
After i bought a calzone for my boss we left.

"Your calzone Boss." "Thanks Paige!" I gave Mr Nolan the calzone and went to my desk. "Paige, Mr Nolan forgit to give you your new project." "Thanks Naomi." I looked through the papers when this stupid voice hit my ears. "A new project? What's it about?" "Non of your business." Austin sat behind me, so he could see that the new project was about the two concerts from 30stm. "Oh the mars concerts. Your boyfriend will be lucky when he hears you organize them." "My boyfriend? What the hell? Shut up Austin!" You have no idea how much i hated that guy. I pulled out my phone and headphones so i couldn't hear him.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

18K 470 33
A Shannon Leto story, Shannon with a girl named Kaylah...
684 18 5
Megan goes to a vacation with her friends, only to have an unexpected encounter with one of the biggest celebrities, that will forever change her lif...
1.4K 176 25
Heartbroken and destroyed Anka doesn't have the power to move on. A lot of pressure is hanging on her shoulders and a lot of things have been left ha...
11K 465 17
finished - january 13, 2017 Zane Weston reluctantly comes home for Christmas. Accidentally, she ends up reconnecting with the person she hated the m...