Alpha Werewolf is My Mate?

By amberismybfflforever

My name is Mackenzie Black. Most people call me Mack for short though. I have long straight brown hair and ic... More

Alpha Werewolf is My Mate
1
2
3
4
5
6
Authours note IMPORTANT
7
8
9
10
11
12
AUTHORS NOTE
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
AUTHORS NOTE
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37

31

3.2K 119 18
By amberismybfflforever

"What do you mean! I already have a mate. Your not even a werewolf."

"Were you not paying attention when the council said something about the original family of vampires." He paused to let it sink in.

"And the original vampires can have mates.." I finished.

"Yes exactly. You don't have to worry, Hunter won't be able to hurt you, I won't let him." Cole explained as if he was a committed boyfriend.

"How can you be sure that he won't hurt me."

"I have control over him now. As long as I say not to hurt you, he can't."

"What gave you that power." I snapped.

"Maybe it was because I turned him. Now I'm more powerful that ever. He's scared of me, he's knows that it's best to not get in my way of getting my mate back."

"If you knew I was your mate why wait till after I got together with Ryder? Why not just do it when we met."

"Just like werewolves I had to wait a certain age and a few weeks ago was my 518th birthday. Even though I should've found you sooner, but I found out who my soulmate was, and-"

"It was me." I finished

"Ding ding ding."

"But why didn't you tell me that you were a vampire. How could you keep that a secret?" I asked.

"I did, but you got so scared and terrified of me that I compelled you to forget what I told you."

"How do I know your not lying?"

"Mackenzie!" Ryder yelled faintly. I could tell he was pissed but also not very far away. I looked back to talk to Cole again but he was gone.

"Mackenzie!" Ryder yelled again. He saw me standing there and sprinted up to me.

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" He yelled.

"I think that I don't need to be yelled at right now! Leave me alone!" I screamed.

"Mackenzie I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Save it Ryder. You can't apologize for telling me what I heard and saw with my own damn eyes."

"I'm sorry Mackenzie. If you don't want to forgive that's your choice. Come talk to me when you think Hunter is done tormenting you." Ryder growled fiercely before he stormed off. 

When he was out of sight that's when I started to cry, and I couldn't stop. Did he just reject me? Did I make a mistake? A million questions were running through my mind at that moment.

I felt arms being wrapped around my waist. I turned around to see that it was Cole. Right now I didn't even care. I turned around to be face to face with him. He leaned into kiss me and o didn't stop him. His lips connected with mine and I didn't pull away, I didn't stop it, I just kissed him back. It got a little heated and Cole pulled away.

"Come with me."

"To where?" I asked.

"To where all the original vampires and their mates live." Cole said.

"Ok."

"So no one can follow us." He got out a vile and handed it to me to drink. "What is it?" I asked.

"It makes your scent invisible. No one can track it." Cole explained. I took a sip and he smiled.

"Hop on." He said turning around so I could get on his back. I got on and he got into a run, soon he was going extremely fast, it must be some sort of vampire thing. In a matter of a couple minutes we came up to what seemed like a castle.

Cole put me down and I sort of stumbled. He steadied me probably having the biggest grin in the entire world. I guess he wasn't lying about the mate thing.

---

"Dammit! Where could she have gone!" I yelled slamming my fist into the nearest wall.

"Ryder you need to calm down. We'll find her." Riley said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"But where did her scent go. I can't smell her I don't know where she went." I said. "I shouldn't have yelled at her like that. Now she probably thinks that I hate her and ran off."

"Not to worry you, but what if she didn't run off." Riley told which really got me worried.

"Maybe she wasn't lying about seeing Hunter." Zander chimed in. I feel like such an idiot.

Maybe you should try using the mate link dumbass. Jasper growled.

I can try, hopefully she hasn't put up her walls. I said back.

I closed my eyes and imagined Mackenzie, I thought of talking to her. I could feel that she hasn't put her walls up so I would be able to talk to her.

Mackenzie, please tell me where you are. I'm sorry I should've listened to you.

---

"Get out of my head!" I yelled.

"What's wrong Mack?" Cole asked. "It's Ryder he's in my head, he wants to know where I am." Cole huffed and grabbed my hand.

"It's the mind link, if you put up your walls he won't be able to be in your head." Cole explained.

No! Don't listen to him Mack! Don't put up your walls. I need you back. Please!

"How exactly do I do that?"

"Imagine a structure, then picture walls being put up. It blocks off all mind link communication." I did what Cole said and I couldn't hear Ryder's voice anymore.

"It worked." I said happily.

Cole smiled and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back wrapping my legs around his waist. I felt a slight breeze and we were in a room. I broke away to look around, it was a bedroom, probably Cole's.

"Do you like it?" He asked as I examined the silky silver sheets with a black pillows sitting on a king sized bed, and a white couch over against a wall with a preferably large TV. I noticed two doors which is what I probably would look into later and there was four long windows with white curtains.

"It's beautiful." I said beginning to kiss him again. I pulled his shirt off and made him fall onto the bed. He pulled off my shirt and began kissing my neck. Suddenly I felt love for Cole and I wasn't caring about Ryder, it actually felt good.

He flipped us over so he was covering me with his body. I pulled off my pants, before grabbing Cole getting him as close to me as possible. Cole took off his pants and began to trail kisses all over my body.

"Just like old times right?" I said.

"Yeah just like old times."

---

"She shut me out! She put up her walls." I roared.

"Ryder, give her time. She's just mad, let's just look around and see what we can find." Piper suggested.

"Yeah let's do that." I said.

Luke, Violet, Piper, Jace, Zander, Riley, Eddie and I with some other pack members went outside to look around. We did a buddy search and Riley wanted to pair up with me so I wouldn't rip someone's head off.

After about an hour of searching Riley called me over to show me something. It looked like a vile with only a little bit of liquid left.

"What is this?" She asked as she picked up the vile swirling around the liquid.

"Violet get over here!" I called. violet had a thing with knowing everything.

"Do you have any idea what this is?" I asked taking the vile away from Riley then handing it to Violet.

She examined the vile then poured it out on the grass.

"What the hell are you doing!" I yelled. She just put up a finger.

"Look." She said pointing to the grass. It was dead but had a red tint to it.

"What does that mean." Riley asked. "It means that whatever was in this drank a love potion, but it was also a sire potion. So if Mackenzie drank this,  whoever gave it to her has made her fall deeply in love with them and she'll do anything they tell her to do without a second thought." Violet explained.

"What if Hunter was the one that gave this to her!" I yelled.

"Like Mack would take anything that man would give to her." Riley snapped.

"Don't you have like security cameras or something around here?" Violet asked. We both looked at her strangely and she just shrugged. Then it hit me, we do.

"Your a genius Violet." I said giving her a hug.

---

"Do you wanna meet the rest of my family? They'll love you." Cole suggested.

"No babe. I'm tired." I said snuggling deeper into the covers covering my face.

"Please." He pulled back the covers. He had his big puppy dog eyes and I can never say no to those.

"Fine. Only because your cute when you beg." I tautened. He gave me a peck on the lips and got out of bed. He went into one of the doors that I haven't been able to check out yet. Coming out with black leggings and a blue muscle tank top.

"That'd be so cute on you!" I joked. He threw a nearby pillow at me. I started fake crying but Cole thought I was actually crying.

"Baby are you ok? I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Got ya!" I gave him a hug. "Thanks for the clothes babe." I took them from him.

After getting dressed we headed downstairs where I was met with a group of red eyes. Immediately feeling uneasy I looked around and saw about five guys and four girls. All staring at me like I was their dinner.

"Um hey guys, this is Mackenzie."

"She looks delicious." One guy said before licking his lips.

"Hey back off Ash." Cole growled. Ash just glared at him.

"Mackenzie this is Garret, his mate is Cristina, Ian and his mate is Liv, Stephanie and Dylan, Aaron and Scarlet, and last but not least Ash, who is now the only sibling who hadn't found his mate.

"So you guys are all vampires?"

"Pretty much." Liv answered.

"It's such a shame that you had to have a mutt as a mate Cole." Stephanie said. I growled wrapping a rope of water around her neck making it tight. No one gets to call me that and get away with it.

Dylan went crazy, he ran up to me grabbing me by the throat and slamming me against a wall. I kicked him in the gut making him loosen his grip giving me the perfect time to kick him across the room. Then all the vampires were coming at me, trying to choke me and all those wonderful things. But I could easily fight them off.

"Enough already!" Someone roared. They all stopped and bowed their heads.

"Who is this?" The man asked eyeing me up and down. Noticing the red eyes I could tell he was a vampire.

"Cole's freak show of a mate." Stephanie snapped. I growled fiercely at her making her jolt.

"Well you obviously need to tell her the rules." The man said glaring at me. "The main one is that there is no fighting in the house, I don't want blood on my walls."

"Got it."

"Why don't you join us for dinner Mackenzie?" The man suggested.

"Uh no thanks. I wouldn't want the dinner ending up being me." I said. "Nice to meet you Mr.-"

"My name is Kendrick I'm kind of the leader of this house. I make the rules, everyone follows them." Kendrick exclaimed.

"So like an alpha of a pack."

"Yeah except vampires are way better than werewolves." Kendrick smirked. I fake smiled before walking back up the stairs. Pausing in the middle I called Cole wanting him to come up with me.

"Which door is yours?" I asked.

"It's ours Mack, and it's this one."

---

"There right there. That's her. Zoom in see who she's with." I ordered.

"That's Cole." Riley said.

"So Mackenzie's crazy ex boyfriend gave her a potion that will literally make her bend to his every whim."

"It also masks her scent." Violet chimed in. I shot her a glare.

"What's wrong with his eyes?" I asked, Eddie zoomed in more and I noticed that his eyes were red.

"What does that mean?" Riley asked. "It means that Mackenzie was right about worrying that Cole was a vampire. We need to find her now!" I roared. "I'm not having him turn her into one of those things. I'm not losing my mate."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.4K 30
The Courting Series Book #1 "Are you ready?" He asked, running his canines along the sensitive skin on my neck. He set a strong hand behind my head t...
21.7K 780 19
Katherine thinks she has her life put together, she has her best friend and her long term boyfriend. She couldn't be happier, that is until she is at...
13.9K 949 111
When I locked my gaze with hers, everything became clearer. While my wolf screamed 'Mate' in my head with joy and excitement. I whispered with despai...
45K 843 37
〆 Edited Mackenzie Black is someone any girl would dream to be. She has the body, the looks, the hair, flawless skin, and the cute but dangerous atti...