Boys Divisional School of Man...

By boybands77

What the fuck is the purpose to a manners school? Not what I was expecting I'll tell you that. {Basically a B... More

Boys Divisional School of Manners
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Notice!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Zustin Special
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Lmaooo
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Wattys!
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Gala
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49: smut
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57 - Part 2
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 37

33.4K 1.3K 1.2K
By boybands77

The video on the side, I'll be expecting you all to come to my funeral (: (: (:

My hair is pink and purple XP <3

oOoOo

Harry's POV

The rest of Sunday was mainly a blur. Louis wasn't himself, he wasn't smiling, and he was quiet. I tried asking him what happened between him and Greg, but he would just shake his head and say that he'll tell me when he's ready.

I didn't push him any further than that. We just continued on our ways.

This morning I got up earlier to make breakfast for Louis and I. Nothing fancy, pancakes and some bacon. But last night was a rough one for him, even though he pretended it wasn't

He was reading his play but I noticed he didn't change the page for at least ten minutes at a time.

Louis' smile lit up when he saw that I actually had breakfast for us, "No more cereal." I smile and bring our plates over to the table.

Louis hums and closes his eyes, "Smells so good, thank you." He's still quiet, but I can tell he's at least putting effort into seeming happy.

I smile and I sit down across from him. I was happy to see Louis finish his food because he didn't eat his dinner last night.

He stands up to put his plate into the sink, "Thanks, Haz. I didn't think you'd actually be making breakfast." He chuckles.

I swallow the piece of pancake in my mouth before speaking, "It's no problem. I was a little tired of cereal too."

Louis just smiled as he walked past me and out into the hall, I hear the stairs creak slowly and he's taking them one at a time instead of the two or three he normally takes.

When I finish up I put both my plate and Louis' into the dishwasher and I too head upstairs.

I close my door behind me and I can feel my heart in my throat, I should try wearing the panties today, right?

I bite my lip as I search for the black pair that I had hidden in my duffle bag. I strip out of my shorts and boxers that I slept in and I pull the panties up my legs. They're soft, really soft, and besides the confinement on my dick there is no tight spots, even over my hips. I like the boy short. It covers my ass and with a few adjustments it can manage to cover my dick as well. There isn't a mirror in this room, but from what I can see looking down, they look pretty good on me.

I lean on my hips from side to side and feel the fabric move only slightly. I have to remind myself about school and the uniforms before I get too hard.

I quickly grab the uniform pants so I can cover myself before Louis walks in on me. Knowing my luck, that'd happen.

I just wear one of the dress shirts with the logo on right side of the chest and I grab my bag and my sweater. It's starting to get really cold outside in the mornings and late at night, but the days are still pretty nice.

I meet Louis down in the hallway after I use the bathroom and brush my teeth.

He's sitting at the bench and twirling the car keys around his fingers.

My automatic first thought is if he can tell I'm wearing panties, and I know this paranoia will continue for the rest of the day. I bite my lip and reach to adjust myself, the panties don't hide much when I'm hard. I just hope Louis doesn't notice. Although, he is quite out of things.

"Louis, where's your bag?" I ask when we step out onto the porch and I notice he's empty handed.

"Shit." He mutters, "K, hold on." Louis says before he heads back into the house.

I make my way to the jeep and Liam and Niall are just leaving their house as well. They're holding hands and when they reach the bottom of the driveway, Liam greets me, "Hey, Harry. Where's Louis?"

"He forgot his bag inside. Maybe some homework too from Saturday." I put my hands in my pockets and lean against the jeep.

"That's not like Louis." Liam notes.

"Yeah, well, he's a little off." I tell him.

"Why?"

Why is everyone so goddamn nosey? I almost want to tell him to ask Louis himself, but I know that it's the last thing Louis needs.

"Who's Greg?" I decide to ask, maybe Liam knows some information that I couldn't get from Louis.

"You know about Greg?" Liam's eyes are wide in shock.

"We ran into him yesterday. Well, more like passed by him and his girlfriend."

"You saw Greg!?" Liam's voice is raised and he looks to be in an even greater state of shock.

"We didn't talk to him or anything, but he recognized Louis and tried to talk to him." Why else would he be calling Louis' name.

"Fuck." Liam cursed and slammed his hand against the car door. "How was Louis last night?" Liam raises up onto his tippy toes so he can see to the front porch, probably keeping an eye out for Lou.

"Out of it." That's the only way I can describe it.

"What else do you know about Greg?" Liam's tone is short and he's speaking slowly, probably not wanting to say too much.

"Just that he was bad. Would tell Louis he wasn't good enough." I shrugged my shoulders. Liam sure finds this a big deal, a much bigger deal than I thought originally.

They're ex-partners, he was sent away, and Louis seems perfectly fine now.

"That's all?" Liam asks with a threatening tone so I won't lie to him as he looks back up over to the porch.

"There's more?" I counter as I cross my arms.

Liam looks down at me and his eyes scan my face, he shakes his head and leans his right arm above him on the vehicle, "No, it's fine." He dismisses.

Niall is staying quiet and when I look to him he only raises his eyebrows and shrugs his shoulders.

"What don't I know, Liam?" I lean in closer to him. All these secrets flying around, how does Louis expect me to trust him if there's something like this.

"Harry. Some things are better left untold." He narrows his eyes.

"That's what Louis said."

Liam's head tilts to the side and his eyebrows raise as if to say 'figures'.

"There he is." Liam says and turns back around, giving Niall a kiss to his forehead before walking around to the other side to talk to Louis.

"What's this all about?" Niall finally speaks up when it's just him and I. The time is ticking and I'm confident we'll be late to school, but there seem to be bigger issues at hand.

I tell him all that happened yesterday but I said it quickly, not giving him room to comment so I could finish saying it all.

I look through the jeep to see Liam and Louis are talking, Louis looks sad and worried and I can't see Liam's face.

"Is it just me who thinks that there seems to be a bigger problem than just Louis seeing Greg?" Niall whispers and he follows my gaze over to the pair.

"I picked up on that too." I mutter. Something isn't sitting well.

When Liam returns to our side of the car to get into his side, Niall tries asking if everything's fine but Liam only gives a weak smile and says things will be fine.

Will. Future tense. As in, it isn't fine now.

I see Louis hopped into the driver's seat and I question whether he's okay to drive. Niall and I get into the back seats regardless. The clock on the radio says class is just starting now.

By the time we get there, we're already ten minutes late.

"We better go see Mr. Reid." Liam says and takes Niall's hand. 

The principal? For a late slip?

Louis and I are walking behind the two and I can hear his feet dragging as he walks. The hall is empty, no surprise there, but his feet are echoing loudly. No one mentions it to him or tells him to cut it out no matter how annoying it is. Although, I might be the only one finding it annoying.

Niall opens the door for us all and we walk into the office.

"Late slips, boys?" He asks and he's already grabbing the pad of blue notes and his pen.

"We need to talk to Mr. Reid." Liam says and looks over to the door that's closed, it has Daniel Reid written across a black rectangle.

"He's getting ready for a meeting with some other principals. I can make an appointment for you... all?" He says.

"No, we need to talk to him now."

"Look, I know you boys think you're special at this school, but you have to follow the rules just like everyone else." The man's tone is becoming short and stern and he's narrowing his eyes at Liam, but Liam isn't cowering away in the slightest.

We're all standing and it's growing tense between everyone.

Liam scoffed at the secretary and went right to Mr. Reid's door and knocked on it. It opened to reveal Mr. Reid in a suit with a file folder of papers in his hands.

"Liam? Louis?" He asks, looking to both of them then over to the secretary who was just shaking his head and crossing his arms.

"It's important." Liam says and takes Louis' hand, bringing him into the office. He turns back to look at me and Niall, "Just wait there. We'll be out in a minute." He smiles at us, probably mainly Niall.

Niall and I take a seat in some chairs that are identical to the ones in the guidance room. There is a pillow at my feet, and I wrinkle my nose at the sight and slide it further away from me.

I look up and the secretary is staring at us with a clenched jaw and narrowed eyes.

"You got a problem?" I ask, he seems taken aback by me speaking as his go wide and his lips part, but he doesn't say anything and he returns to typing something up on the computer.

"Hale's gonna have our asses." Niall groans and tilts his head back against the wall, closing his eyes. I can only laugh because Niall swearing has become one of those rarities. Liam probably thinks he's helping Niall with his mouth, but that's only when he's around Liam.

"Don't care." I cross my arms behind my head and lean back. I don't care how long it takes Liam and Louis. Hale's class is boring. Most of it is useless, but I can see the majority of the boys hanging off his every word. I've stopped getting the stares from his class, the first week there were a lot of people who would casually glance up at me, or stare at me. But now I think they're just all accustomed. It could've been them too had they stood up for themselves. Don't have to be kneeling like some bitch.

Time passes by quicker than I thought, the two only spent about ten minutes in there.

Niall stood up the moment that the office door opened and Liam held out his hand for Niall to take. Louis just came to stand by my side with his head down.

"If anything happens, boys, let me know." Mr. Reid nods his head then looks over to the secretary, "Say that they were talking to me." And with that he steps back inside his office and closes the door.

The secretary writes us late slips and his hand is heavy dragging across the pad of paper, and an angry scowl is on his face.

Liam and Louis walk us to Hale's class and knock on the door.

Hale opens the door and doesn't look surprised to see us, "There are watches for a reason." He says and opens the door further to allow Niall and I to slip in.

Liam is into his protective mode because he wouldn't let Louis see Hale and he showed his slip to Hale, "It's Greg." Liam mutters firmly, trying not to say anything too loudly.

From where I stand I can see Hale's face and Liam's. Liam is glaring wildly and his arm is wrapped back behind him around Louis' waist. Hale's face dropped the act of anger and was replaced by shock.

"Yeah," Liam nods his head, "Your past really does come back to haunt you." And he turned back around to escort him and Louis out to their class I'm guessing.

"Take a seat." Hale orders when he collects himself, "You too, Mr. Styles. I don't want you up here with me today."

The eyes of thirty other guys are on us as the two of us take a seat. Niall sits on his heels and I sit cross legged. I've grown used to seeing him kneel, I've some him in much more compromising positions.

The class sort of flies by after that. My mind couldn't get off of Louis. I was worried about him. I didn't know it was that serious.

I saw Greg for myself, sure he was big, but he wasn't covered in tattoos screaming 'badass', he was more a meathead type. He looked like he played American Football. Or basketball.

Having no clock in the room made my anxiousness that much worse. I had no idea how long I'd been sitting, or how much longer until I could see Louis and make sure he's okay. I pretty much left him hanging all day. Should I have called Liam right when we got home?

Not soon enough, Hale dismissed us. When Niall and I made it to the guidance room for second period, I recognize Louis already sitting at Mr. Turner's desk. I go straight to them instead of going over to the couches.

"Am I late?" I ask when I get to the desk. I stand next to Louis and Mr. Turner seems just as unsettled as everyone else has been.

"No, no, I'm early." Louis speaks up, leaning away from me over to the arm of the chair. "Can you just wait a few more minutes over at the couches?"

I look down to Louis and he's avoiding eye contact.

"Well hold on," Mr. Turner says, outstretching a hand, "Louis, don't you think Harry should know? Communication is a two way street."

I wait patiently as the two look between each other. I can only see Mr. Turner so I don't know if Louis is for or against it. He better fucking tell me what's going on. He can't expect me to be the only one sharing histories. I'll be beyond pissed if Louis decides to withhold this from me.

Louis sighs loudly and turns back over his shoulder, allowing me to see his eyes are a little red and the blue now very light, like how it was yesterday.

"Grab a chair, Haz." Louis says, jerking his thumb towards the wall behind him where there are chairs lined up.

I head over to grab one and bring it back to sit next to Louis. He's still leaning away from me, hiding his face as indiscreetly as he can.

I look up to Mr. Turner. It looks like he's going to get to be the mediator of this.

"You saw Greg yesterday?" Mr. Turner asks, facing me.

I nod my head, "Yeah, he was holding hands with a girl."

Mr. Turner pokes his tongue out over his lips, "And you're aware he was Louis' dominant when Louis was in first year?"

I roll my eyes, "Yes."

"And you know that-"

"He was abusive? Yes." I finish for him. Turner is frankly talking way too slow and I don't need him spending ten minutes discussing what I already know.

Mr. Turner sighs, "Okay, Harry. Well. Greg's family is sort of a known name."

What does that mean? What does that have to do with it? An abuser is an abuser. I swear to god if he got away with anything he did to Louis because of his name...

"Louis?" Mr. Turner says, probably trying to get him involved.

"Can we not do this here? I feel sick." Louis complains.

"Louis do you want to head home? I'm sure Liam will bring over any homework you may have. And I'll drive the two of them home, myself." Mr. Turner suggests.

What? No. "Louis tell me. I want to know."

He stands up and looks down to me. "I said not here. I'll tell you, Harry." He sighs, frustrated.

"No, here. I don't want you leaving anything out." I argue back. He probably will only tell me half the story because Turner won't be there so he thinks he can cheat me out of knowing.

Louis rubs a hand over his face, "Have I ever given you a reason not to trust me?"

I don't say anything because in the few weeks I've known him, he hasn't done anything to make me distrust him.

"I just want my sweatpants and a blanket." Louis says and I can see how tired he is.

I stand up and so does Mr. Turner, "Stay with him." He says looking at me.

I nod my head, "Let's go, Lou. Where are your keys?" I hold out my hand. There's no way in hell he's driving.

He digs into his pocket and drops the car keys into my hand. He follows me out of the school and into the lot. The weather is still dreary, and the skies are still dark, but it isn't raining yet.

It's silent in the car as we drive, the radio not even on. I shift in my seat and my fingers move over the steering wheel numerous times. The tension and the nerves are getting to me.

When we get into the house, Louis starts removing his uniform as he walks through the hall and up the stairs. Dropping the sweater, and dress shirt on the floor as he continues towards the stairs. I follow him and pick up the articles of clothes he's leaving behind.

When I get up the stairs I see his pants on the carpeted floor midway from the stairs to his room. I pick those up too and I go towards his bedroom at the end of the hall.

Louis' already got his grey sweat pants on and I drop his clothes in my hands over in the laundry bin.

I'm thankful he wasn't in his boxers, a trail of clothing usually suggests something opposite to sweatpants.

"Greg's family owns a company that supplies and makes BDSM gear, toys and things like that. His name is well known. You know how well known Liam is because his parents own a shop down in London? Well picture how well known you'd be if your parents owned a corporation that supplied stores like the Payne's, and schools like ours. He was born into the family name and he was an only child, so he was set to take over the family business eventually. I don't exactly know why he came to Divisional. Maybe because the school is set pretty high in ratings, but he was meant to go to Zamora once he got a submissive." Louis sighs and crawls onto the bed after propping some pillows up against the headboard.

I remain quiet but I sit on the edge of the bed, facing him.

He pulls the blanket up his legs and a little bit of the blanket bunches up to cover his belly button and down. "So before I even stepped foot into BDSM I was set to go to the most elite school out there. I was written on blogs, in some magazines, and frankly I was just talked about a lot. Greg was a hotshot I guess you could say. Everyone liked him. It was hard not to. He'd make friends with everyone, he had great grades and managed to keep up with some schools clubs. Everyone kept telling me how lucky I was."

Louis shakes his head, he has yet to make eye contact with him. It's like he's telling the story to the dresser across from him.

"He was nice to me at first. But like you, I was difficult. He got tired of me. Started ignoring me. Telling me I was of no use, but that it would look bad for him to find a new submissive. So basically I was stuck with him. I put up with the verbal abuse, and to be honest it was nice not having him breathing down my neck all the time and forcing me to do scenes to become the perfect sub. I started realizing he was two faced when he went from holding my hand and kissing me in public to yelling at me and ordering me around pointlessly. He put his hands on me a few times, it was nothing I couldn't handle, but I knew it was wrong. I went to Hale one time after class and told him I thought Greg was an abusive Dominant. Hale told me to 'stop making rumors because a lot was at stake for his family.' His exact words. I'll never forget them. Hale hated me after that. Thought I was a liar that was going to ruin a family out of my own selfish reasons."

I clench my jaw, he's supposed to be someone people can trust to tell these things to. What the fuck is wrong with him. What a fucking asshole, Louis reaching out for help to someone who's supposed to be reliable, and he gets told he's fucking lying? Why is he still a fucking teacher?

I shift up to sit beside him, he looks over to me for the first time and I catch his glance, but the moment I do he turns to face away from me again. When I get up to leaning against the headboard, I cross my arms, nodding for him to continue. I know he can see me out of the corner of his eye.

"So that was that. I continued living with him. As each week passed things got worse and worse. He told me that when people ask about my bruises I tell them they were consensual. Which I did. When my face would get red, they thought I was being cute and shy by blushing. I wasn't blushing. I was scared of Greg, and hated those bruises.

"It was funny how Greg was the one to introduce me to Liam. I think their parents were business partners or something. But Liam and I got on great, we already knew each other from classes and stuff, but we never spoke much. Liam couldn't even tell I was lying. He's much better at knowing when I'm lying now." Louis chuckles and looks over to me with a small smile on his lips.

I curve my own into a smile. I know Liam has picked up on Louis' habits keenly, it was proven this morning.

Louis' fingers start rubbing over the back of his hand and he looks down to them. "Um. Well. Some more stuff happened as the school year went on. But near the end, the Zamora principal had been going around the school. Just looking around. He came into my class and pulled me out in the hall because he saw the bruises around my neck. He knew me. Anyways, it was then that Greg found out I talked to the principal and he lost it on me at home. I was put in the hospital."

Louis' voice cracks on the last bit and he swallows down the lump in his throat. I'm not sure if I should say anything, or if I should touch him or something. Do I pull him to lay down on me? Do I put my hand on his thigh?

"I only saw him again in court. Word got out about him and his family, their business plummeted. There was restraining orders on him, and he went to go live with his family. After that settled, I didn't see him again. Until yesterday of course.

"The guilt I have from ruining his family's business, it's too much for me sometimes. His family deserved it, of course, but I've ruined so many families and I've ruined so many relationships I just couldn't bare it being as public as it was. And every time I think about it, I think about everyone. It adds up so quickly." His hand runs up to his hair, it's a mess but it looks like he's been running his hands through his hair all day.

"Say something." He says quietly after a few minutes of silence. He tilts his head to look up to me.

"I don't know what to say. That wasn't what I was expecting. I'm not sure what I expected. I'm glad you finally got out of there. I'm sorry you had to be put in the hospital for someone to realize it was the truth. Hale is a fucking jackass. Is that what Liam meant earlier today about his past coming back to bite him?" I ask, Louis and me finally holding eye contact.

"Kind of. Greg also slept with a bunch of teachers. Hale's boyfriend being one of them." Louis sighs and looks down, "Hale blamed me for that. Called me out one time in class and said that if I was just a good submissive, that Greg wouldn't have had the need to cheat. I think a lot of those teachers went into hiding after that news got out." Louis chuckled. "I don't think Hale wanted to admit that his boyfriend must've been unhappy too if he had the need to cheat as well. They seem alright now. Better than before, actually. But god knows what else happened between them."

This was a lot more information than I expected to get from Louis. Not that he seems the type to hold things back, but I just didn't think there was this much to share. I don't know what to say, or how to react. I was never one to confide in, or someone who confided in others.

Louis was helpless because who would imagine someone like Greg to be an abuser. And Louis keeps telling me he was a lot like me, so I can only imagine the doubt people had to Louis' word. God knows I've been there.

"That's why I worry about you. I don't want you feeling trapped the way I was. And I don't want to be like Greg. I don't want to force you into things. You may need a little push every now and then, but I want you to trust me enough to let me push you." His eyes look back and forth between mine, we're sitting almost shoulder to shoulder and the intensity of his gaze is just too much.

I look down to my knees, my ankles crossed as my legs were stretched out. "I do trust you." I admit, "A little bit anyways. Enough that I've let you talk me into crawling and gags and blowjobs." I chuckle awkwardly.

Something about Louis is just warm and welcoming. Even with knowing his past, I can't see him being as cold as I know I can be. He makes everyone laugh, and he can make me smile. He's good at keeping me distracted from things I don't want on my mind. I couldn't imagine having to deal with all these BDSM classes and going home to anyone else. He's never made me feel unwelcomed, even when I tried getting away, he didn't stop me and make me feel forced to stay here. And when I did return, he never turned a cold shoulder to me. I don't think he knows how much I appreciated that.

Maybe he does. He knew what forcefulness and ignorance does to a person, so he's probably using his past experiences to help him deal with me.

Louis chuckles too, "I know. I'm crazy for suggesting those."

"If that makes you crazy, then I guess I am too. There's two signatures at the bottom of that page." I try my best to sound confident, and act like my face doesn't feel like it's on fire.

It becomes awkward, I'm not sure what I just said. It sounds like I just suggested I want gags and to crawl and I think that's what Louis' thinking.

I clear my throat to try and suppress the tension, but it doesn't work as well as I'd hope. I'm not sure if I'm being delirious, but I think Louis' moved closer. His body heat just seems to be impacting me a lot more. Either that, or it's my body that's heating up.

My legs shift, bending my knees then stretching my legs back out down the bed.

Louis' been scratching the same side of his rib cage for longer than necessary.

"Why do you think Greg's in town? We don't have to talk about it, but..." I break the silence. I didn't want him breaking it by talking about what I said, so I asked the question that's been on my mind since Louis told me he was supposed to be with his family in London.

"I don't know," Louis shrugs. "He doesn't have any family here. Our school stopped buying their supplies from his parent's company, so I don't know. And why does he have a girl? I wonder if she knows about him." Louis wonders out loud, holding out his hand as he talks.

That's true. Either the girl is oblivious, or she's stupid.

"Harry..."

"Mhm?" I hum and turn to look at him.

"It's been almost a month and you haven't talked to your family. I wasn't going to bring it up, but I know how rocky it was for me when I came to this school in the beginning and didn't call my mum. I thought I hated her and wanted nothing to do with her. But I don't want you making the same mistakes I did." Louis speaks slowly, he's stepping on a rocky line and he knows it.

I run my front teeth over my bottom lip, I don't want to turn him down. I know he's trying to help me. But at the same time, my mother sent me to this shit hole because she wanted to get rid of me. I bet her and Gemma are just better off without me anyways.

"Maybe later." I say truthfully, I don't want to upset him, but calling my mum isn't going to fix anything.

oOoOo

A little bit of Louissss(:

How are you lovelies? I just think you're so beautiful it's unbelievable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.5K 28
(I wrote this when I was 13 and it's my first fic so ur allowed to laugh and cringe lmao) Niall is truly madly deeply in love with his best friend a...
223K 2.7K 39
Just some Larry scenes that pop up in my head and I decided to make a book on it. Lots of fluff and smut. May sometimes be Niam, or Ziam on the side...
167K 5.3K 13
Zayn is in charge of the school. He has everything he has ever wanted. A girlfriend to cover up his true sexuality, a spot on the football team, and...
1.4K 159 31
HEY! This book used to be called Niam a school story, pretty shit name if you ask me... I wanna be known by you Description: Two boys, bathing in hat...