I Ain't Going Nowhere (Austin...

By LickingMahone

Being a teenager isn't as easy as it sounds. Lauren Fran is the kind of girl that lives life the way she want... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Nineteen

1.9K 40 9
By LickingMahone

Vanessa:

As soon as I woke up, I realized how excited I was. It was going to be the best trip ever. I packed so much stuff that I had to take two bags to fit everything inside. We were leaving at 11am and it was still 9am, so I changed to my shorts and a white shirt that I've never used before and my pair of golden sandals. After breakfast I went back to my room just to wait till the time of the trip. I texted Hailey and we just had a long talk.

"Is it going to be awkward between Austin and Lauren? I think so haha!" she said. "I don't think so, they don't really care. It's alright, but that would be funny though" I replied right after her. Their kind of messed up relationship was something fun for me, and I know that this sound bad but it was fun for me and Hailey. I'm so glad she always accepted me and never corrected me.

Austin:

"Goodmorning!! (:" is the first thing I love to do by the morning. I know that it sound a little ridiculous and cheesy to send this to Lauren everyday but that's definately what I want to do. It was already 10:30am when I woke up so I only had time to make sure I was taking everything I would need, eat some fast breakfast and said goodbye to everyone.

"Are you taking sunblock? What about bathing shorts? Don't forget your tooth brush" my mom said while I closed my bag. I kept telling her that she needed to relax and that I was taking everything but she's so caring that she wanted to make sure that nothing was missing. "Bye mom, bye Mema, bye Grandad" I said kissing each one's cheeks.

As soon as I got there, it was 10:55am so I knew that I was exactly in time. When Hailey opened the door, she gave me a thight hug so I hugged her back. "Hey Austin, I think everyone's late because only Vanessa is here" Hailey said pointing to Vanessa sitting on the couch concentrated on her phone. I got inside and I said hi to Vanessa too. She looked like always. Covered up in makeup hiding every inch of her real face, wearing really short clothes just to show her body and tan and a pair of sandals. I'm not saying she looks ugly, but she definately looks fake, like a fabricated doll. We sat there for about ten minutes talking and exactly what I thought that it would happen, happened. "So, how are you and Lauren?" Hailey said trying to sound nice, even though I know she actually needed the answer. "We... We got back together..." I said with pauses so she or Vanessa wouldn't freak out. "Oh, that's good" Vanessa said taking her eyes away from her iPhone. I expected some reaction from her asking why and when but nothing happened. No emotions from her, and not from Hailey too.

Everyone started to arrive about 5 minutes late. Alex was the first one, then Robert and finally Lauren arrived with Sarah.

When she opened the door, I couldn't believe it. She looked so natural and so beautiful. She was wearing a floral cute dress and a simple pair of beige sandals. She only had some eyeliner on and her skin was beautiful, I've always loved her freckles for some reason. Her lips looked soft and I just wanted to feel them. Feel the heat and feel her in my arms, but I think we both knew that doing that wasn't good because it would take too much attention. I'm glad at least I got the chance to talk to Alex last night and explain to him everything and he was like "I ship you two ok?." He has always told me the right thing to do and supported me, I'm so glad I have him in my life.

I kissed Sarah and Lauren's cheeks and Vanessa said not really loud something to get in the spolight and I her exact words were "Wow, not even a little kiss Austin?." She is the kind of person that can change a whole situation into another one. Nobody but me and maybe Lauren listened to her so when Hailey said "What?" everybody turned their heads to her. She looked at me and said it was nothing important. We were all ready so we decided that going in two different cars were the best idea.

Lauren:

I was so lucky. I got in the car with Alex, Sarah and Austin while Robert, Vanessa and Hailey were going in the other car. Hailey showed us the directions to her house which was about an hour from where we lived. I was really tired because I stayed up almost all night from excitement so as soon as I got inside the car, I felt sleepy. "Did you knew that they are back together?" said Alex to Sarah before she looked at us, that were sitting in the back of the car. "Really? I'm so happy for you two!" she said looking excited. I guess everybody knew now because Austin probably already told Vanessa and Hailey before I arrived.

"Lauren, you look tired... What happened?" Alex asked during the trip. "Oh, I just couldn't sleep really much this night" I said making look like I was fine. "Come," Austin said pointing to his lap, "Sleep a little bit." He is the sweetest guy ever and even though I really wanted to sleep, I was a little hard but when he insisted and his eyes got bigger I couldn't handle. I slowly layed down with my head on his lap and he placed his hands on my hair, playing with it softly. I fell asleep so fast that I barely enjoyed his touch.

"Lauren, baby... We're arriving in 5 minutes so you better wake up now" he whispered in my ear quietly, but enough for me to hear him and wake up. I opened my eyes and looked up, having the vision on his beautiful hazel eyes staring at me. He smiled and I smiled back, knowing how much he seemed to care about me.

Getting out of the car, I saw that Robert was already carring his bags inside and Vanessa and Hailey were just standing there like waiting for him to take theirs too. We opened the truck of the car and when I was about to get my bag, I heard a familiar voice behind me saying "Let us do it." Alex smiled and grabbed Sarah's bag while Austin grabbed mine. "Do you think I'm not strong enough? I can handle this" I said to Austin giving him a look and he just laughed and continued his way inside.

Alex:

When I got my feet inside the house, all I watched was how beautiful the view was. We could see the light blue ocean, the shining sun, the clean and white sand. It's going to be the best weeks of our lifes. Walking more inside and noticing the beautiful and beach kind of furniture, I placed the bags next to the door while me and Austin kept looking at each other with our mouths open.

"So, the room in the left has 3 beds and the one in the right has 4 beds. Who wants each one?" Hailey exclamed after we were all inside. At the end of a discussion, we decided that me, Rob and Austin are taking the room with 4 beds and the girls are getting the one with 3 beds because Hailey said that it had more closets. After unpacking and organizing everything, we all went to the living room. "So, what are we doing today?" Hailey said, one more time, with excitement. We all looked at each other thinking. "Matthew is only coming closer to here tomorrow so I have no idea of what to do" Vanessa said. We decided that it was going to be a good idea to meet her friends from the area but Austin turned his idea around. "I think I wanna have a walk on the beach" he said smiling at Lauren. "You can come with me if you want to" he continued to her. She smiled back and accepted the idea. I seriously love to see them happy, I just don't understand how Austin doesn't realize that he's in love. We all went together to Hailey's friends condo and Austin and Lauren just continued their walk on the way to the beach.

Lauren:

"It's such a beautiful day today... The calm ocean, the sky with no clouds..." Austin said looking amazed. I laughed quietly looking down and he was like "What?." I looked at him in the eyes and said "Oh, it's nothing. It's cute how you look so excited and amazed by this place." He smiled at me and got closer kissing my cheek. At some point during the walk I noticed that he held my hand trying to be softly so I wouldn't get scared or something. He's seriously so sweet and so romantic. I'm so glad everything happened, I'm so glad for my problems in spanish class.

"I know this is random but tell me something about you... What kind of things do you like, sports you do, just something you like" I asked trying to make a conversation. He looked at me and resumed everything in one word. Music. When he said it, his eyes sparkled and his lips opened for a smile forming. I think I've already told him that he's really talented and he should work more in it, but I don't think he took it seriously. He has a soft voice but at the same time strong, showing that he can pull off any kind of song. We kept talking about it for about five minutes until he suggested for us to sit on the sand. He had brought a towel with him so he putted it on top of the sand so we could seat.

"Well, if you're really into music, let's hear something" I said kind of challenging him, even though I already knew about his talent. "Ok then, if you doubt me... This is my favorite song ever, it's 'One Less Lonely Girl' by Justin Bieber."

"I'm gonna put you first, I'll show you what you're worth, if you let me inside your world, there's gonna be one less lonely girl" the lyrics said. It was a truly beautiful song and his voice made it even better.

"Austin, you're amazing. I'm being serious when I say that you should work on it more. You can't keep a talent like yours to yourself" I said, trying my hardest to make him believe in me. He looked a little shy at first but then I saw another smile grow bigger and bigger. He looked deep inside my eyes, and turning his head we kissed again. It was like a replay of all the kisses we've ever shared, but getting even better. His warm lips always knows how to get me more and more attached to him. It's like I can never get tired of him.

-- Note from the author --

I just wanted to thank every single one of your guys that read, share and keep up with this story. Everytime I read you guys feedback, it makes me so happy. I love writing and I love spending some time in my week to work hard on something that helps me, specially because of my english. I know I make some mistakes but I'm working hard on it to only have the best for every one of you all.

Thank you so much. I love you.

Stay strong, Livia<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 847 59
So, I guess I 'll start a simple story about a simple , unremarkable girl. While there, the girl can be seen from afar. She is like a ray of sunshine...
930K 14.8K 52
A city girl named Kendra Lee Anderson got out of an abusive relationship not to long ago and is now moving to a new town named San Antonio. She tries...
43.4K 502 42
Sarah Mullins is 15(Her family are multi billionares)and she has been dating the one and only Austin Mahone for a year.When Sarah to moves Hawaii Aus...
1.2K 39 16
This story is about a girl named Cassie. She lives with her mother in the country in Georgia. Then Austin Mahone and his mom move in with them? Read...