Desperado|| Rihanna & Drake ✔

By FionaAsi

The chemistry between them was so intense that they couldn't ignore it. In her eyes he was too everything; t... More

Surprise: Met again
Surprise: Met again (Continues)
Long time no see!
Chemistry
Dreams
I Want You!
Stay with me.
Following my heart
jealousy
In love again.
Crazy In Love
New Beginnings
Days in the East.
Take Care
Fuck it!
Forgive and Forget
All that matters
I miss you.
Choose
Late Night Surprisses
As real as you and me
U with me?

Familiar Face

2.2K 51 4
By FionaAsi

6 Months Later

Rihanna's POV

Only 10 minutes left before Aubrey's last show. We're the only ones left in his dressing room. We were talking about random things but I tuned him out, watching him with so lust in my eyes. He was still talking and I was just staring at him, not listening to a word he was saying. I bit my bottom lip as I felt the urge to kiss him. He saw it. He knew I wanted him. He smirked, staring intensely right back at me.

"Thinkin' dirty, huh?" He interrupted.
"What?" I tuned him in. He laughed a little, causing me to let out a nervous giggle.
"What were you thinki' about?" He asked, narrowing himself gorgeous eyes knowingly.
"Uh..I don't remember." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.
"Mmh...Let me remind you." He said seductively and a shiver went down my spine. I side-eyed him. He grabbed me by my hips and planted a soft kiss on my lips. Parting my lips, his tongue slipped in easily. I let out a small moan once our tongues collided. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tilted my head to the side to deepen the kiss. He pulled apart and I gently tugged on his bottom lip using my teeth. He eventually freed himself from me and turned around, locking the door behind him.

He picked me and gently laid me on the couch, hovering over me. I smirked then placed my hands on his shoulders, bringing him down on me. He pecked my lips then trailed kisses down from my collarbone to my exposed neck as his hands were busy lifting up my skirt and pulled my panties down. He looked very determined. I find it sexy.

He quickly pulled down his Jean along with his boxer in one tug. Without warning, he pushed inside me. I gasped for air, and dug my nails on his back. He groaned into my ear and gave me the hardest and deep strokes possible. I moaned, spreading my legs wider. He took my leg and placed it on his shoulder and sped up his pace.
I felt my orgasm building up inside me and my legs started shaking.
"5 minutes Drake." Someone banged on the door but we didn't stop.

Aubrey picked me up and sat on the sofa so that I straddled him. I wrapped my arms around him neck and begab rolling my hips, fast.
"Fuck!" He moaned and placed his large hands on my ass, roughly squeezing it.
"Shit! Papi I'm cummin'...ahhh." I moaned as I rode him like it'll be our last time fuckin.

"Drake we need you on stage! Right now." The banging on the door was louder this time. With a final rotation of my hips, I exploded all over his dick. I was determined to make him cum too. I took his face in my hands and connected our lips in a rough kiss. I squeezed my walls around him making him tighten his grip on my ass and I could feel his pop out.
"Cum for me Papi." I moaned in his ear, squeezing around him even more tight. That triggered his orgasm. He released inside me and we sat there, panting.

"Drake You're Late. C'mon." Once again, someone banged even louder on the door and Aubrey rolled his eyes.
"I'M COMMING." He groaned as I lifted myself up, off of him. I couldn't stand still so I jus plopped down on the couch next to him. I saw him looking at me from the corner of my eye. I looked over at him and he had his bottom lip trapped between his teeth. I smirked, running fingers through my hair.
"What? You want round 2?" I said in a seductive voice, biting my lip in the process.
"Yeah. Come here." He pulled me closer to him.
"You'll get round 2 tonight. Now they need you on stage." I pulled myself back.
"You got that right." He kissed me then got up and fixed himself.

He bent over and kissed me.
"I love you." He whispered against my lips.
"I love you too." I mumbled and planted a soft kiss on his lips.
"Wrap it up baby." I said finally having the strength to stand up. I walked him to the door.
"I'll see you when I'm done." He said and I nodded, then closed the door behind him. I fixed myself then decided to stay here for a few minutes.

I logged on to my twitter and got annoyed the minute I saw the trending topic. #LoyalXChrisBrown #RihannaAin'tLoyal. I logged out. There were more hash tags. They were all about that song Katy said Chris was writing about me. The song was released 2 months ago and it's a 'HIT'. There are more paparazzi around now. Chris' song really did make people to see me as a hoe. Oh...I also heard that he's arrested. Serves him right. Dickhead.

I sighed, got up and made my way out of the dressing room. I saw Mel and Katy in the booth and I made my way to them.
"Hey y'all." I said hugging them both. They said their hallo's
"Robs I meant to ask you about Aubrey's friend." Katy said clearing her throat.
"Aubs got many friends Katy. Be specific." I said.
"The one who's always here. The dark one." She described.
"Chubbs?" I raised an eyebrow and her face lit up.
"Yeah! That one." She grinned and I quickly got the hint.
"You like him?" I giggled looking at Mel then turned to look at Katy.
"Yes, he's cute." she sorta blushed. I turned my attention back at Mel who obviously looked pissed.
"She will kill you." I said pointing at Mel."That's Mel's crush." I laughed as Katy looked confused.
"What? No! He ain't my crush." Mel defended herself as she gave me a stank stare.
"Yes he is. I see the way you look at him when he ain't looking." I teased but I wasn't lying. Mel really did have a crush on the nigga. He blind for not noticing it.
"Wait, wait, wait. Back the Fuck up. Let me get this straight. So...Mel has a crush on someone that I like?" Katy asked and I nodded.
"Robyn shut up. I don't have a crush on him." Mel defended, crossing her arms over her chest.
"No, you shut up. You forget that I know you. You have a crush on that nigga and stop denying it." I glared and she rolled her eyes.
"Katy, y'all have a crush on that nigga." I added.

"No. I didn't say I had a crush. I said I liked him. Nothing more. As far as I'm concerned, Mel can have her man." Katy stated then smiled at Mel.
"He ain't my man." Mel mumbled.
"Not yet." I grinned.
"Key word= Yet." Katy chimed in and we both laughed.
"Can y'all stop." Mel huffed.
"We will, but first you gotta admit that you have a crush on him." I wiggled my eyebrows at her and she giggle.
"I ain't admitting Shit to y'all." Mel hid her face in her hands. See? I know what I'm talking about. She's blushing now.
"C'mon Melly." Me and Katy said at the same time. I removed Mel's hands from her face. Her face was red.
"So?" I grinned.
"Okay okay. I do have a crush on him." Mel rolled her eyes.
"I knew it." I clapped my hands excitedly.
"Shut up." Mel slightly pushed me, and I giggled.

"""""""""""
"OMG!!! Robyn that's our song. Let's go and show those bitches how to twerk." Mel took my head and led me to the dance floor along with Katy. We left Aubrey and his crew on the VIP section. I swear when we walked through the crowd I saw a familiar face. It was a girl but I couldn't see her clearly since it was kinda dark in here. I shrugged and kept walking to the dance floor.

It hasn't been even 30 minutes since we been on this damn dance floor and I was already exhausted.
"Mel, I'm tired. I'm goin' to rest a bit." I said in Mel's ear and she nodded. I walked through the crowd and I was like...5 feet away from the VIP section when I suddenly stopped in my track. I saw that women again and now she was in the VIP section. With a clear view of her, I knew who she was. Jacqueline.

She stood there smiling at Aubrey and he was smiling back. That's nothing tho.

She held her hand out and he took it and stood up. That's still nothing.

Their bodies touched as they shared a hug. Still ain't shit to argue about.

They pulled apart and the hoe took that chance to kiss him. I watched as he stood still, with their lips still locked together. Now that's bullshit.

I wanted to charge over there. I wanted to scream and beat the Shit outta both of them. But there was something telling to stay calm. I couldn't stay calm. Not at this moment. But I didn't want to go to that VIP section. They disgust me. I just stormed off. Not knowing where to go, I went to where I thought would be best right now.

Drake's POV

I pulled myself away from the kiss. What the Fuck was I about to do. I wanted to kiss back but something was holding me back. Maybe someone. Imagine if Robyn saw that. Shit!

"What the fuck was that for?" I said in a kinda angry tone.
"I miss you." Jecquie tilted her head to the side.
"Yo, I'm with someone." Now I was annoyed.
"Okay, whatever. I'm sorry. I just got caught up in the moment." She apologised.
"It's fine, but don't do that again. Ya heard?" I raised my eyebrow and she nodded.
"What did you want?" I asked her.
"To say hi....and also tell you that there are still stuff I need to fetch at your crib when you back in L.A. " she explained and I nodded.

"Sorry to disturb but Aubs Robyn saw what y'all were doing." Nick said and my eyes widened.
"Where she at?" I asked as I looked at the crowd but I couldn't see her.
"I don't know. She went that way." He pointed towards the exit sign.
I said bye to Jecquie then headed to the door. I opened the door then closed it behind. I saw her. She was standing there, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed,looking up the sealing. I sighed and walked up to her.
"Babe?" I stood by her and she looked at me. I couldn't read her expression.
"What?! You done embarrassing me to your homies?" She growled rolling her eyes.
"I'm sorry about that. I didn't know she was gonna do that. I'm so-" she cut me off.
"Then why didn't you stop her. You fuckin' let her do it." She yelled in my face.
"Robyn I don't know what to say. I'm sorry. I know-" she'd cut me off.
"No you ain't. I'm sick of this bullshit. I wanna go home." She started walking away but I grabbed her arm.

"Let the fuck go of me." She gritted, trying to pry my hand off her arm.
"You can't go. I don't want you to go." I pleaded with my eyes, wrapping my arms around her.
"Tell Mel and Katy I went back to the hotel. I'll take a cab." She escaped my embrace.
"I want to go with you then." I grabbed her hand but she yanked it away.
"Don't...don't touch me. I don't want you to come with me. I need to think." She said then sighed.
"Think? Think about what?" I became nervous.
"Don't know. But I know that I want to be alone." She said and her voice sounded like she was annoyed. She walked away from me, towards the double doors.
"Robyn wa-" she flipped me off before the double doors slammed shut.

I stood the dumbfounded. What the fuck did she mean by 'thinking'? Is she gonna breakup with me over this? I hope not. I can't lose this girl. I just can't. I don't see a future without her by my side. I heard foot coming towards me. I turned my heard and saw Jacqueline. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you alright?" She asked, quietly.
"Why wouldn't I be? This was your damn plan?" I yelled at her and she jumped, stepping away from me.
"No, no I wanted to tell you that there are things of mine at your house." she said. Her voice sounded like she was nervous.
"So? You need me to get some people to deliver your things?" I raised an eyebrow.
"No. I'll get them myself. Tell me when you're land in L.A." she sighed.
"Ight." I shrugged, leaving her alone on that spot. I was still thinkin' about Robyn. And I was mad at myself for freezing while she kissed me. I don't know what came over me. I really didn't see that coming. I wasn't even gonna stay here knowing Robyn is mad at me. I had to fix shit with her.

I only hope she can forgive me. I really didn't mean for that shit to happen. Jacqueline fucked up my night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 9.9K 41
She didn't think she'd survive. All he wanted was one touch.
16.1K 512 28
A couple well known throughout the city of Toronto, Canada, are struggling adults that try to make through life. They go by the name of Aubrey and Ro...
735 53 17
"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine! You make me happy when skies are grey."
19.8K 819 33
aubrey drake graham goes on his big vacation to a beautiful island of barbados. he meets a green eyed bajan beauty who is in a abusive relationship...