fade ➹ (Stiles Stilinski)

Par canonstydia

----Season 1 of Teen Wolf---- (Do not need to watch the series to understand) Melanie, Stiles, and Sco... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
SEASON TWO
IVE GOT NEWS (reconcile)

Chapter 22

11.3K 268 20
Par canonstydia

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.

sorry it's been so long )):

not edited

______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

We were continuously running. I felt as if that's all we could do in this particular situation though. For, if we were to stop, we'd end up like Derek, and that was last on my agenda for today.

My thoughts, in which caused me to zone out briefly, were cut short as I rammed into someone's broad back.

"What the—Scott?"

"Do you hear that?" He questioned not-so-subtly, raising an eye brow.

Stiles frowned with confusion, "Hear what?"

"It sounds like—a phone ringing?" He furrowed his eyebrows, his head whipping around in numerous directions.

"A phone ringing?"

"I've heard that ring before." Scott paused, ignoring my statement and turning to glance worriedly at the two of us, "It's Allison's phone."

"Allison?" I whisper yelled, "What the heck is Allison doing here?"

Her safely is definitely in jeopardy if she's deciding that she wants to take a late night stroll around the school.

"I don't know." Scott groaned, turning back to Stiles and I. "Give me your phone."

"Mine's at my house." I shook my head, "I don't have it with me."

Stiles then shoved his hand roughly into his pocket, producing his phone a few moments later. But, not without emitting a bothersome groan.

Scott grabbed it without hesitation, tapping on Allison's contact and quickly pressing the device to his ear.

Besides the torturous silence, the only other sound in the school was the faint rambling of Allison on the other end of the phone. In which was difficult to understand, yet I was still able to make out what she was saying.

"Stiles?" Her voice questioned throughout the phone, probably wondering why the pale-boy was calling her at this hour.

"No, it's me. Where are you?"

"I'm at the school looking for you." She responded obviously, recognizing the voice almost instantly.

How in the world did she know we were at the school? Did Scott tell her or something? Because if he did, that is quite possibly the most stupid and idiotic thing ever. Next thing you know, Snow White catches a glimpse of the alpha and she will be officially scarred for life.

Scott exhaled deeply in frustration, "Where are you now?"

"First floor."

His eyes widened in fear, as far as we can tell, there is a high chance the alpha is located down there. But then again, there's a high chance the alpha could be anywhere.

"Where on the first floor?"

"The swimming pools." She stated, her voice still flowing with suspicion and anxiety.

"Go to the lobby." Said Scott. Beginning to walk off. Stiles and I just shrugged at each other, following the werewolf. "Go now."

•~•~•

As we pushed through the double doors, we were met face to face with Allison. Who thankfully, was un-harmed.

"Why are you here?" Asked Scott, getting straight to the point.

"Because you asked me to." She shrugged like it was obvious.

She shone her phone in front of our face, the light illuminating the dark hallways. The text read,

From: UNKNOWN

Meet me at the school, URGENT -Scott

We all rose our eye brows in shock. Scott never sent that message. How do I know? Because I was with him the whole time and his phone? It's broken. Allison most likely assumed that he had just gotten a new number.

"Why am I getting the feeling that you didn't send this?"

"Because I didn't."

"Okay." Stiles cut into the conversation. "Did you drive here?"

"No." She shook her head, "Jackson did."

"Jackson's here too?" I frowned, glancing at the boys.

"And Lydia." She chuckled nervously, "who sent that text?"

Scott didn't answer due to Allison's phone ringing. Thank god, knowing Scott he may have blurted out the word werewolf.

She tapped on her phone screen, bringing it to her ear and smiling softly, "Hey, where are you?"

As if on cue, Lydia and Jackson appeared through the double doors. Both girls shoving their phone's back in their pockets.

"Finally." Lydia exasperated, "can we go now?"

A loud thud was heard above us. We all turned our heads upward, now facing the ceiling.

The alpha was right above us.

Stiles' warm hand wrapped around mine, us clinging onto each other for dear life.

"Run!" Yelled Scott. No one second guessed him before we were all gunning it down the hallway.

As we sped through the school, you could hear the alpha charging after us. Fear radiating in all of our bones. Even our three oblivious friends, who's thoughts were probably swirling of what the sound may have been and why we were running.

We clambered up the stairs as quickly as possible, launching ourselves into the cafeteria.

"Help me get these in front of the doors." Scott told Jackson. They began to push a cooler in attempt to keep the doors shut.

"Wait Scott, not here." Said Stiles, shaking his head.

"What was that?" Allison questioned, easily ignoring Stiles.

Lydia spoke too, "And why was it in the ceiling?"

"Just help me!" Yelled Scott, "The chairs, Stack the chairs."

They started to stack up chairs, like that would help anything. There were huge windows surrounding us all. We would have been better off in a classroom.

"Just listen. Guys." Stiles spoke, noticing the massive glass structure before us. Everyone ignored him, continuing to stack chairs. "Wait"

"Guys?" I yelled. Nothing.

"Can we just wait a second? Guys? Stiles is talking." He yelled, referring to himself in third person.

I internally groaned, they were getting very frustrating at the moment. "Hey!" I yelled as loud as my voice could go. Thankfully, that gained the attention of the teenagers.

Stiles nodded, thanking me silently for getting everyone's attention.

"Nice work, really beautiful job everyone. Now can someone explain to me what we're going to do about the twenty foot wall of windows?"

"Someone tell me what's going on. Because I'm freaking out and I would like to know why." Yelled Allison, gripping onto Scott's jacket. "Scott?"

Everyone was staring at him like he was contained with all of the answers. Which he wasn't. And it's not like we could tell them about all this, not here not now.

"Someone killed the janitor." Scott blurted out.

I grimaced at the thought of the janitor, just thinking about that making my face drain color in guilt.

Their eyes widened, "What?"

"Yeah. He's dead."

"What's happening? Is this a joke?" Allison whined, as Jackson threw his hands up in frustration. Lydia just looking like a nervous wreak.

"Who killed him?" Jackson demanded.

Lydia just began murmuring to herself,  "no-no...no but the mountain lion."

"Don't you get it?" Yelled Jackson, "There was no mountain lion!"

"Who is it? What does it want? What's happening?" Allison cried out, "Scott!"

"I-I don't know. All that I know is that their going to kill us if we don't get out."

"Who." Allison demanded, "Who's going to kill us?"

The next words that left Scott's mouth shocked everyone. Even Stiles and I. And I wasn't sure if we could get anymore shocked tonight.

"It's Derek. Derek Hale."
_______________________
Update?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

772K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 43.3K 73
-·~¹'°¨°'¹i|¡¡|i¹'°¨°'¹~·--·~¹'°¨°'¹i|¡¡|i¹'°¨°'¹~·--·~¹'°¨°'¹i|¡¡|i¹' James Sirius Potter had it all, was loved by all... ...all except Ayla Hill Al...
282K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
571K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...