I'm in love with my bully (Le...

By Leonetta_4_Ever_Love

"Because, what's a better love story, than two people from completely different worlds crashing together?" Vi... More

Chapter 1 - Buenos Aires
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - Back at it again
Chapter 4 - Changing ways
Chapter 5 - Over again
Chapter 6 - Sleepover
Chapter 7 - Truth or Dare
Chapter 8 - A kiss?
Chapter 9 - Just.. friends?
Chapter 11 - Always on my mind
Chapter 12 - Together?
Chapter 13 - It comes out
Chapter 14 - Cheater?
Chapter 15 - Hear me out
Chapter 16 - Jealous?
Chapter 17 - A new arrival
Chapter 18 - We can
Chapter 19 - Chemistry
Chapter 20 - Plans
Chapter 21 - Date night?
Chapter 22 - Sorry
Chapter 23 - What are we?
Chapter 24 - That's what 'friends' do
Chapter 25 - The new boy
Chapter 26 - Throwbacks
Chapter 27- Unexpected feelings
Chapter 28 - Before the storm
Chapter 29 - In love with him
Chapter 30 - You?
Chapter 31 - Groups
Chapter 32 - Lost in him
Chapter 33 - Trouble
Chapter 34 - Space
Chapter 35 - Here forever
Chapter 36 - Hide and seek
Chapter 37 - Wake up
Chapter 38 - His plan
Chapter 39 - Unbelievable
Chapter 40 - Suspicious
Chapter 41 - Fake
Chapter 42 - Pain
Chapter 43 - Rewind
Chapter 44 - Discover
Chapter 45 - Importance
Chapter 46 - Above all
Chapter 47 - Spain
Chapter 48 - Never safe
Chapter 49 - Preparations
Chapter 50 - K-i-s-s
Chapter 51 - Back together
Chapter 52 - Happy with him
Chapter 53 - Habla si puedes
Chapter 54 - Surprises
Chapter 55 - New arrival
Chapter 56 - Music
Chapter 57 - No escape
Chapter 58 - Presentation
Chapter 59 - Trouble in paradise
Chapter 60 - Definitely bad
Chapter 61 - Coma
Chapter 62 - Next to you
Chapter 63 - Who?
Chapter 64 - No memories
Chapter 65 - In love
Chapter 66 - Flooding back
Chapter 67 - Clear
Chapter 68 - Love in the air
Chapter 69 - Almost there
Chapter 70 - Ending

Chapter 10 - Party

3.1K 90 22
By Leonetta_4_Ever_Love

V i o l e t t a

I woke up early today. So much sleep being wasted, other people would think, but I begged to differ. I was a morning person, unlike many others.

It was a bright Saturday morning, one of those you either relax in bed or get up and have a creative day. Today was not the creative one, though. I rolled in bed and grabbed my phone, scrolling through my texts. As if she knew I was using it, Francesca sent me a message.

There is a party at Leon's tonight. You can't miss it, she wrote, and I stared at the screen thinking about it.

He didn't invite me though, I was going without an invitation.. But I didn't get an invite, it wouldn't look nice if I came uninvited, I texted back.

I could feel her sighing even through texting, and I chuckled to myself. I'll talk to him. You're coming, end of discussion.

Fine. Was my only response, and I layed back on my pillow, my mind trailing off.

Great! Camila and I will pick you up at 8.

I decided not to answer, and left it on read. Another task begins, and it is none other than me trying to convince my dad to let me go.

- - -

It was seven o'clock, and I had just gotten out of the shower. I put on my choice of clothes, a black skirt and a black flower top, matched with high heels. I wanted a change from my usual curled hair, so I straightened it. This time I wore a bit more make up, but not that much as you would imagine.

Before I knew it it was five minutes to 8. I grabbed my small purse and proceeded to go downstairs, when I heard the doorbell. Right on time.

"Yes Cami, I bet Broadway's going to fall head heels over you when he sees you." Fran was chatting with Cami when I opened the door, and they gave me a very much surprised look.

"You look amazing, girl. Leon won't be able to take his eyes off you." Fran commented, and I smiled lightly.

Camila grinned, "Yeah, you're going to be the most beautiful girl there."

It was my turn to look at them. Francesca was wearing a breathtaking white dress that complimented her curves, and Camila had a bright red dress on. In my opinion, they looked much better than I did.

"You girls are way prettier than I am."

"Nah, you are." They disagreed, and I shook it off, ushering them to go.

"Nevermind. Let's go."

I didn't know where he lived, but the girls did, so they led the way. In the mean time, we were walking in silence, maybe all three of us lost in their thoughts.

"So.." Francesca trailed off and I didn't like the smirk that was on her face, "How are things between you and Leon?"

"Yeah, how is it going lovebirds?" Camila joined in and I gave them a glare.

"Nothing is going on between us. Besides, we decided to stay friends." I stated, and Francesca raised her eyebrow.

"Friends. Yeah right. And my grandma's friends with Leo Messi." I looked at her, weirded out by her choice of words, and she shrugged. She probably mentioned the footballer because he was Argentinian.

"No. Nothing's going on. After that almost kiss, we both agreed to remain--"

"The what?" They both asked, with wide eyes.

I slapped my forehead. "Did I really say that.. That's why I shouldn't have."

"I knew it! Leonetta's still on!" Francesca squealed.

"What is a Leonetta?" I asked confused.

"Leon and your name combined together," Camila explained, and I mentally slapped myself.

These girls..

"Riiight. Well, is this the place?" I changed the subject when they stopped in front of a large house, no, a mansion, where music was blasting off.

Thankfully, they stopped talking about Leon and I and focused on the present.

Fran knocked on the door and waited patently.

Leon opened, an eager expression on his face. I immediately tried to control myself because I bet my mouth was hanging open. He looked that good. He was wearing a black suit that fit him perfectly.

"Welcome, girls." He greeted, his gaze fixed on me.

"Hey, how's it going?" Fran nugded him in the chest and grinned. "I'm going to get a drink, Cami, care to join me?"

Those little--, they left me with him before I could even protest. "Hey, wait, girls--" But they were gone.

I turned to Leon next. "You look.. really handsome tonight."

"Not as much as you." He said, and I hoped that my makeup was enough to hide my blushing.

His eyes roamed my body and I felt hot under his gaze. "You know, you are honestly gorgeous."

Back at it again, I see.

"Would you like to dance?"

"Uh, yes." I nodded, and we walked further inside, to the dance floor, which probably was his living room.

He was a fun guy, actually. Underneath that jerk persona there was a really sweet and interesting guy and I was beginning to learn a few things about him. He originally came from Mexico, but moved here with his parents. No siblings.

The music changed to a slow song at one moment. Cliche, my subconscious piped in, and I couldn't agree more, but it wasn't like I didn't enjoy it.

He hesitantly put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer, and I put mine around his neck. He was leading us to wherever he wanted, I just followed with my footsteps. I was bad at slow songs, bad.

I layed my head on his chest and closed my eyes. What will I do with you, Leon..

Wait. I'm laying my head on Leon's chest.

I suddenly woke up from my trance and pulled my head away, but the situation didn't get better. We were for once again in a very close position, our faces not that much apart.

Violetta, stop. You were the one who suggested being friends in the first place. But I couldn't bring myself to pull away, not when he had started to lean in..

But as always, someone had to interrupt. And that was Francesca..

"Do I interrupt anything?" She wiggled her eyebrows and I pursed my lips.

"Yeah, kinda.." Leon pulled away from me, and we were back to where we were standing before the song came on. It was good while it lasted.

She smirked slightly, "Aham. You're telling me that, you two were about to kiss?"

"What? Pft, no." We both denied it at the same time. Way to go Leon, way to go.

"Camila! Come here! The ship has sailed!" She shouted in the loud music, and Cami was by her side in an instant.

The ship--?

"What did I miss?"

"Those two were about to kiss when I came." She pointed at me and Leon while we were looking at the ground. Suddenly, the floor tiles looked quite interesting..

"You had to? You ruined their moment!" Camila protested. Oh here it goes.

Francesca looked offended, "It wasn't my fault!"

"Yes it was!"

"No it wasn't."

"Yes it was."

"No it wasn't!"

"Stop it!" Leon put an end to it out of the blue, and I mentally thanked him. That's my boy.

"Yeah, we weren't doing anything." I defended myself. I had to lie, I had to.

"Yeah right." Fran scoffed and Camila agreed. So now they made up?

"Fine, don't believe me. I'm going to get a drink. Come join me if you want." I told them, and moved towards the kitchen.

I told Leon we would talk later and headed to the kitchen.

F r a n c e s c a

I know that they like each other but they keep denying it, it's such a shame. Violetta must admit that she's really into Leon. So must he, but neither of them have the guts to do it. I need to help them get together before someone gets in the way. And I think I have a plan..

I need Cami and Maxi's help.

V i o l e t t a

I had lost count of the drinks I had consumed by now. Francesca and Camila had been taken upstairs to some bedrooms by Diego and Broadway. Aww. But what about me?

"Violetta, come here." I turned to look at.. two Leons?

"Oh, hi Leeeon. And hi to you, other Leeeon!" I greeted, walking to him.

"Other wha--? You're drunk, why am I asking.. Come on, let's get you upstairs." He grabbed my hand to help me walk. I protested in the beginning but loosened up a bit later. His hand in mine felt soooo good.

We went upstairs, to a room that looked like it would fit to be his, and he layed me on the bed. I was still wearing my clothes, but he tucked me under the covers anyway.

He kissed my forehead softly, and even drunk I could feel my heart miss a beat. This guy..

"Wait, Leon!" He turned around and came closer to me, worried.

"What? Are you alright?"

"Yes, but please can you stay with me?" I pouted and he sighed, sitting down on the bed next to me.

"Uh, yeah, sure." He scratched the back of his neck.

"You're a good guy Leon. I should've known that right from the start." I told him, and oh my.. was he blushing?

"I was a jerk to you, and I'm sorry. I will make it up to you, I promise." He said determined, and I closed my eyes.

"And why will you do that?"

He didn't answer. I could feel his eyes near my face and then a sweet kiss was planted on my cheek. I didn't dare open my eyes, in fear of him seeing what effect he had on me. But I couldn't help the smile that had formed on my lips, all because of him.

"Good night, princess." He whispered, and I felt his hand stroking my hair.

I mumbled quietly, "Good night, Leon."

Then, the world beyond me was lost and I fell in deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 175 25
This is the beginning of the book where Leon and Violetta met, Violetta was dating Diego and she was very happy until two new brothers joined the stu...
34.2K 958 26
When Violetta is 17 she wants to leave the country. Leon, her boyfriend, doesn't come with her. After four years Violetta and Tomas return together t...
24.5K 826 20
Diego is in love with Violetta and he and her are best friends. Then comes Diego's cousin, Leon. Violetta knows that Diego loves her and thinks about...
22.7K 598 36
Violetta is moving with her father back to Buenos Aires. They are moving back,because her dad and Angie are going to get married. Violetta is happy...