Where He Belongs

By Feline_Fan

"You're not like the other wolves here, Colton. You're different." Colton was a rogue borne omega; a rarity... More

~One~
~Two~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Uhm Technical Difficulties?~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty-One Pt. One~
~Twenty-One Pt. Two~
~Twenty-Two~
~Twenty-Three~
~Twenty-Four~
~Twenty-Five~
~Twenty-Six~
~Twenty-Seven~
~Twenty-Eight~
~Twenty-Nine~
~Thirty~
~Thirty-One~
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five Part One
Thirty-Five Part-Two
Thirty-Six
~Thirty-Seven~
Thirty-Eight
~Thirty-Nine~
~Forty~
~Forty-One~
~Forty-One Part Two~
~Forty-Two~
~Forty-Three {Dawson, Part 1}
~Forty-Four~
~Forty-Five {Dawson: Part 2}~
~Forty-Six~
~Forty-Seven {Dawson: Part 3 (The Final Part)}
~Forty-Eight Part 1~
~Forty-Eight Part Two~
~Forty-Nine~
~Fifty~
~Fifty-Two~
~Fifty-Three~
~Fifty-Four~
~Fifty-Five~
~Fifty-Six~
~Fifty-Seven~
~Fifty-Eight~
~Sneak Peak: Where They Belong~
**Check Out Book 2: Where They Belong**

~Fifty-One~

7.2K 409 63
By Feline_Fan

A/N: So, by popular demand, I've decided to begin with Axel's POV. I want give a special thanks to everyone who has commented or messaged me. It's the lifeblood of my motivation to write. I also want to give a very special thanks to RashaudEstes who been so freaking amazing in supporting me through this story. Thanks again, hun! Please read and enjoy. And comment, vote, and follow me.

Peace Out, Girl Scouts

~Kate~

Axel's POV

I watched Colton breathing in and out.

To say I didn't have slight motives outside of making my mate feel good would be a lie. And if that didn't weigh on my conscious just a bit... I ran a hand over my face. The orgasm has been a great one and if that didn't knock him up nothing really would. I sat up, looking down at the floor for my jeans in the sea of clothing thrown about down there. I found myself lifting Colton's shirt. My fingers played across the soft fabric. A sigh left my lips.

I loved him. I really did. But if there was one thing I inherited from my father besides my role as Alpha, was his temper. Maybe it was my transitioning, maybe it was my own immaturity, but it seemed that Colton was always trying to press my buttons. I didn't want to get so angry, I tried to avoid it, but he seemed to push me and push me and push me... My hands clenched into angry fists, the thin material was so fragile, so easily torn... Like Colton. I wiped away Colton's semen from my chest and threw down the shirt, grabbing my clothes and throwing them on. I turned back to look at Colton, asleep so peacefully.

A smile pulled at my lips. He was beautiful, that wasn't to be disputed. I sat down beside him, watching his face tighten a bit before smoothing back out into his normal expression. He wore his emotions on his sleeve. I found myself smiling again at the simple purity in front of me. His body was nearly perfect. No matter how beautiful I found him to be, the scars on his body drew my eyes. Thick pale scars marred his skin. No doubt caused by the piece of shit dwelling in the forest right now. He was another thing I had to deal with at some point. But...after I watched my mate swell with heir.

I stood up, pulling the comforter up from it's place where it was bunched at the bottom of the bed. I draped it over him. I stood up, watching him snuggle into the provided warmth. I cast him a final look before I pushed the light switch down and left the room quietly. I took a deep breath before I began to prepare myself for what was waiting downstairs.

The pup was not in the plan. Not even close. But I realized quickly that there was no way Colton would cooperate with me without him. He just loved that damn kid too much. I went down the stairs, a bit cautious. The fact that he was soot colored concerned me. That color was meant for pack royalty. The fact that he was the spawn of a very powerful rapist and an omega made me all the more conscious. What was his personality like? Was he going to be as fucked as his father? As weak as his precious 'Daddy'?

I shook my head rounding the corners. The kid was sitting on the rug watching the TV with excitement. "I like this show." He turned his head to look at me, though he frowned when he saw me. "Where's Daddy?"

"Resting. Why don't you go up to your room, hm? The game's on."

"Can I watch with you?"

I frowned. "Uhm...I suppose." I mumbled. "Don't you have any toys to play with?"

"Yeah. But I wanna be with you."

"Why?" I probably sounded as stunned as I looked.

Emory bit his lips. "Cuz I know you won't like me when the new baby comes."

"What? You keep saying all this stuff about a 'new baby'. What makes you think there's a baby?"

"I know," Emory said. "The lady told me."

"Who is this lady?"

"I don't know," replied the pup gladly hopping up on the couch. My eyes narrowed. Feet did not belong on the furniture unless they were my feet. "But she tells me a lot of things. In my dreams."

"You think I won't like if there's a new baby?"

"No... I'm stronger than the baby. You don't like that."

"You won't be stronger than my baby, kid."

Emory blew out a breath, handing the remote. "If you say so."

Mentally chanting at myself to not hit the pup, I flicked the station over, turning it up loud enough to drown out any chance of conversation. But his words bothered me... What if Emory was stronger than my own child? Emory couldn't take my place in the pack. It wasn't even close to possible. I looked over at him. He was humming under his breath which was annoying me but I tried to show patience. Surely own child would test me too. And I really didn't want to treat him any differently because he wasn't mine but the fact of the matter was that it was weighing on me a lot than I wanted it to. He wasn't mine. But in a way, he was hardly Colton's. He was a product of something that I was sure Colton had wanted to forget but... Somehow he'd grown attached.

I ran a hand through my hair. What exactly was I supposed to do? I couldn't pretend to love this kid could I? It must have been the animal side of me that was willing to get rid of my mate's kin and carry on. But I couldn't do that. I had to be...better. I'd promised Colton. And I did mean to carry through on it but... Why was it so hard for me to do so? Why couldn't I just ruffle her hair like he was my pup and open my heart to him like I ought to? Because I'm an alpha wolf? Because I'm werewolf in general?

Colton may think I was heartless and that wasn't true. In fact it was our undying love, commitment and passion to our mates that made us so fiercely protective. We didn't want anything to affect our love, to damage our relationships and risk those we loved so much. And to me, Emory was a symbol of pain and damage inflicted on my poor Colton. I couldn't shake the knowledge that this was all he could never mean more to me.

So I would pretend. I'd do what I could to keep everything together until I knew for certain Colton was pregnant. Then, maybe it would be easier for me to learn to accept Emory.

I wanted too, don't get me wrong. Despite what Colton may think, due completely to the stupid, fuel raged statements I made far too early in our relationship. He was a rogue as well, unaware of what goes through my head... "Will Daddy still love me if he has a new baby?"

"Sure." I sighed.

"But...but maybe the baby will be cuter than me? You'll like it better."

I tilted my head back. "Maybe it will be but trust me: nothing can make your father stop loving you. Believe me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep."

"Are we going to do this all afternoon?"

"Do what?" asked Emory, tilting his head.

"Ask me stupid questions."

"Daddy so there are no stupid questions."

"Funny, you managed to ask them all."

Emory turned his face away, eyes turning downcast. I felt guilt pull at my heart a bit. I frowned a bit. "Fuck. I'm sorry."

"That's a bad word." Emory glanced up at me now, a ghost of his past happiness shined in his eyes. If I didn't get this kid happy again Colton was going to kill me. "I'm going to go upstairs now, okay?"

"No, stay." I forced myself. "Tell me about yourself."

"Hm? Oh...I dunno. I like to dig. Do you like to dig?"

"No."

"Oh." said Emory deadly, that sad look returning to his eyes. "I'm sorry."

I rolled my eyes. "No, I'm sorry." I shifted forward a bit. "You're a good kid, you know. I don't want you to be bothered by me. I'm just a grumpy adult."

Emory gave me a hesitate smile. "Really? I don't want to make you angry. If I make you angry, you'll hit me. Like you hit Daddy."

My eyes narrowed as I found myself jumping to my feet. "What are you talking about? Who told you that?"

Emory shrunk away from me and it quickly came to my realization that I was shouting. But I didn't care. "Who? Who told you that?"

"I-I just know--"

"You don't just know. Did your father tell you this? While you two were out?"

I stopped suddenly aware of the fact that Emory's terror filled face was level with my own. I looked up to see my hand clamped around his little arm in a vise grip. I could see the bruising taking place. I quickly lowered him back to couch. He began to sob then. I placed a hand over my mouth in horror. No. It was bad enough hurting my mate but a child? "I--I'm going. Stay in your room."

I didn't look back or make sure he understood. I just left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bodies laid in front of them.

Hayden's body was trembling with both fury and pain. The slashes on his body weren't at all on his mind. He was too busy kneeling at his mate's side. Ayden had taken off trying to get the pack medic. "Stay with me baby."

"P-pups," he murmured, eyes fluttering violently. He looked ready to pass out. Hayden just needed to keep him conscious.

"Save your strength honey. I'm going to keep you and our pups alive."

But Hayden wasn't so sure. He was growing light headed...he wasn't completely unaware of all the blood he was losing. He wasn't so sure what he was supposed to do. But he did know that his mate was what mattered. He didn't care if he bled out--just as long as his mate was alive. A dark brown wolf came bolting down, leaves flying up behind him. Autumn was at full blast. Soon he'd shifted back, panting heavily, saying, "She's coming. She's coming--" He bent over, gasping. "Fuck! Baby? Can you hear me? Help's coming, baby. It's coming. Just stay strong, okay?"

"Pups," he rasped again, eyes drifting shut.

Ayden took his hand tightly, squeezing it. "Stay with me baby."

"P-p-p--" he faded off, eyes drifting shut again.

"When? When is she coming!" screamed Ayden. "Soon! Soon--"

Two wolves, dappled gray and brown came into the clearing. They each had a duffel-bag clamped in their jaws. They shifted, ripping open the bags. "Back away. She'll be here shortly."

Ayden did so numbly. The young male and female looked at the two men. Then at the two dead bodies. "Your injuries will not kill you. We'll tend to you when we can."

Then they were busy working on him. Ayden took Hayden's arm gently, leading him back. The two man slid into pants, now fully aware of the pain they were in. They tried to hide it, attempting to focus more on their mate. There eyes drifted off the male who had really saved their life. What was his name? Tyler? Thomas? He wasn't so sure what he was supposed to do. They were both aware of the damage this lost would ruin the world of his mate--a kind, beautiful woman--and interrupt the lives of their children. A tawny wolf came darting in, a much larger bag in her jaws. She shifted, the male rising to place a white cotton dress over her. "Stats?"

"Stable. But pregnant. The pups have to come out. Now."

"Pups?" repeated Hayden dumbly as his knees felt weak at the term 'stable'.

He wasn't going to lose his mate. "I'll go alert her mate." Ayden said softly. "Don't leave our mate for a second."

Hayden nodded curtly, watching him heading back toward the settlement. Hayden felt bad, running his hands through his hair. He felt bad...really bad. The man had followed after catching scent. The family had exchanged eye contact...like the scent meant something more to them than they realized. "Alright. We've got to get these pups out know. That fluid means the embryo sac has been punctured. The collapse of it can suffocate the pups."

"I've got the scalpel if you'd like to begin," the other female quipped back. "We can't medicate him however."

"He's so out of it at this point, he should be fine." replied the man. "I'll keep him restrained, just in case."

"Thank you."

"Making the incision."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes felt like they were glued shut.

But my body felt good. I felt refreshed, completely satisfied. I turned over, melting into the fluffy bedding. I lifted my head tiredly when I felt a fluffy body curled up on Axel's pillow...where my mate's head should have been. "Emory?" I asked quietly, lifting my head with a large yawn. The clock said it was almost one in the morning. "Em why aren't you in your head? Where's A--your father?"

I just got a tired whine in response. "Emory honey, shift back so you can talk to Daddy." I sat up, feeling cool air pressing against my chest. I grew aware of how naked I was and flushed, happy to feel the material of Axel's underwear at my feet. I pulled them on as Emory's wolf form snuggled closer. "Emory, please."

He yipped, burying himself under the covers before popping his little puppy head out. He pulled his lips up with a wolf-y grin. I couldn't help the smile that crept over my face. I ran a hand through my hair. "Emory."

With a huff soon my son was there, curled up in the blankets. "I just wanna go to bed, Daddy. I'm tired."

"I know that but--" My eyes had fallen on his arm. His upper arm was almost completely bruised. "What's that, Emory?"

Emory looked down at it and then shrugged tiredly. "I dunno Daddy. Can we go to sleep now?"

"But honey your arm--"

"I just fell down, Daddy. I get boo-boos a lot. You remember?"

While I had this feeling of unease in my stomach I nodded my head tiredly. "Go get some night clothes on and I'll tuck you in properly, okay?"

"Do you feel better?"

"What?"

"Dad said you didn't feel good?"

"Oh. That. Yeah, I feel better."

"Good. Imma go change now. Will you still be here?"

"'Course honey."

He left the room and I stood up, stepping into the bathroom to fresh up some. I blushed furiously as I saw the dark bruise on my neck.

He loved me. Axel really loved me.

Last night had been purely amazing. He was so gentle, so sweet... He must have had such a change of heart recently to do so.

I threw on sweatpants and a tee shirt after I freshened up some. I flicked off the light, heading into the hallway. His room had been made up quite nicely, thanks to Axel. Emory had a little bed with sheets and a comforter with trucks on it. The walls had been painted blue while we were gone and he'd picked out several new toys which sat in the treasure chest toy bin was. Emory was in his bed, wearing his car patterned new jammies. He'd been very excited to pick them out. "Is it really late, Daddy?"

"That's right honey."

"Okay."

I pulled the cover up, under his chin. He smiled brightly at me as I leaned down and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight honey. I'll see you in the morning."

I turned around, flicking off the light. A Tonka nightlight glowed in the corner of the room. "Daddy? I'm afraid."

I turned around, hand on the door knob. "Of what, honey?"

"Dad...Axel Dad."

"What?"

"I'm scared that he'll...hurt you. And the baby."

I sighed, moving to sit on the bed. "Honey, Axel's not mean. He's a very nice man. He did all this for us--for you. Why would you think that?"

"Cuz he--" Emory stopped then laid his head down on the pillow. "No reason Daddy. Sorry."

"It's okay." I ruffled his hair, getting to my feet. "Sleep tight honey. How about we have pancakes tomorrow morning."

"With chocolate chips?"

"With blueberries."

"Okay."

I closed the door and scratched the back of my head. Where exactly was my mate? I turned on the light in the staircase, slowly descending. My eyes followed the photos on the wall. They were all family portraits and I found myself thinking of our own up there. "What are you doing up?"

Axel's hair was windswept and tousled in a very sexy way. His chest was bare, glistening with sweat. "Emory got me up."

"Oh?" his eyes shifted slightly with worry. He was so sweet, worrying about how much sleep I got. "What'd he say?"

"Hm? Oh, nothing. I put him in his own bed is all, so you can come to bed with me."

I pressed my palms against his chest. His scent filled my nose, lighting my body with lust. "That's all?"

He was such a good father-figure already. He was worried about my son--our son. "You're so sexy."

"Focus baby." He smiled a bit at me. "Is Emory okay?"

"He's fine, honey. A bit disturbed to be honest. But with everything he's been through...it's expectant. He's been through hell and back. But he's home. And I'm happy about that."

"Good." Now he knew our child was safe, his shoulders sagged a bit. "Now, where were we with the whole 'sexy' thing?"

I smiled coyly, hands running over his chest. "Mm," he groaned. "I think you're the sexy one."

"Where were you?" I asked quietly. "I was looking forward to a sexy wake up."

"Oh really? Sorry to disappoint."

"Make to love to me."

"Again? It's quite exhausting if I'm being honest." He winked, showing he was kidding.

"Good thing it's late then," I replied cheekily. I turned away, beginning a slow, sexual walk up the stairs.

He groaned wistfully and next thing I knew he'd scooped me up and thrown me over his shoulder. I squealed excitedly and he gave my ass a playful slap. "I'll make you scream all night, baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken up by gentle kisses to my neck.

"Mm," I groaned as the kisses became slight sucks and nips. "Axel...I already have a hickey."

"Well now you'll have another one. A bigger one. A darker one."

I giggled as Axel sat back some, sighing what I could only assume was satisfaction. "I'm glad you're happy." I rubbed a hand over my eyes. "What time is it?"

"A little after three."

"In the morning?"

"Yep."

"Ugh, why am I up?"

"Well...your kid'll probably wake us up early. I figured you'd want to be wearing...something?"

"Ooh," I said, getting up. I was a bit sore, no doubt from having such amazing sex not once but twice within a day. Granted it was nothing compared to the damage Axel had caused before...

"Honey?"

"Hm?" I shook myself out of it. "Sorry. You were saying?"

Axel smirked. "Clothes?"

He gestured to his own sweatpants hanging tantalizingly on his hips. "Oh."

My hand slid down over his abs toward the waistband of his pants. "Well, you little minx. Aren't you horny tonight?"

"Not for me...for you. I want to make you feel good. To say thank you."

"Well, I can't complain with that, then." He shifted, spreading his legs a bit wider. I crawled between his knees, stroking the growing tent in the gray sweatpants.

I smiled shyly up at him. I'd never done this before so I could only hope I'd do a good job. "This is my first time," I admitted shyly. "Sorry if it's bad."

"I'm sure it'll be perfect baby."

I pulled back the waistline of his sweatpants. His cock sprang to attention, its girth so thick that it took two of my hands to wrap around it. Axel smirked, watching me study it. A thick vein ran up the side of it, to the bulbous head of his penis. I bit my lip, unsure how to tackle the literally huge task in front of me. "Give me a taste, baby. Run that tongue over the head of my cock."

I leaned down, doing as he told me. Axel's smile grew, a sigh of pleasure leaving his lips. He took that as a indication to continue instructing me in what to do. "Jerk me off while you do that...mm...just like that baby."

He tilted his back, enjoying the sensation as I lapped at the head of his penis. After a moment I decided to take it upon myself to open my mouth and put the head of it in my mouth, giving it a small, experimental suck. "Fuck!"

I withdrew instantly, afraid I'd hurt him. "No, babe...that was a good 'fuck', trust me."

"So...again?"

"Mmhm. Can you take a bit more in your mouth?"

"I-I can try."

I opened my mouth wide, trying to force the large penis into my mouth. It stretched a bit but I persevered. Soon enough I had it fit into my mouth. I gave it an experimental suck, feeling a salty, slightly bitter liquid seep onto my tongue. I gave a muffled squeal backing off his dick immediately. "Mm," he said softly. "What's wrong baby?"

I didn't reply immediately, eyes on his tip of his cock. There was a glistening bead of what I assumed was semen. I'd never tasted it before and I wasn't too sure I liked the taste. "Colton."

I jumped. His tone was hard. "What are you doing? Don't stare at my cock--suck it."

I flinched a bit. He sounded angry. I really hadn't wanted to make him angry... "I'm sorry. I've never taste it-it before...?"

"Tasted what? Cum? Jesus Colton, it's not a problem. Get back at it."

I blushed, nodding my head. Great. I'd messed all this up. I started to rub his cock feverishly again. Axel sighed...but it wasn't quite a pleased as it was before. "I'm bad." I whispered. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Lean over for me, baby. Keep your ass in the air."

"Oh, Axel, I'm sort of sore--"

"You've had worse, Colton."

He sounded more annoyed than anything else. "But--"

"Why am I arguing with you right now? You said you wanted to make me feel good--didn't you?"

"I-I did but--"

"Colton."

I bit my lip and slowly shifted forward. Axel grabbed my hips, positioning me. I grunted a bit as his angle forced my face into a pillow. It was kind of hard to breathe. I turned my head a bit, cringed as Axel tried to hurriedly prepare me. He forced two fingers in, huffing in annoyance as he shifted them around. "Work with me," he groaned tiredly. "C'mon."

"I-- That sort of hurts," I admitted quietly. "Maybe you could use some of that slimy stuff?"

"Just be quiet, Colton. It's not fair that I was so good to you not once but twice and you're bitching about doing one thing for me? C'mon baby. Don't be a bitch."

I bit my lip. I honestly felt horrible. Axel was right of course. Not only had he done just that, but he had done so much for me and my son already. "I'm sorry honey. Go ahead. Do whatever makes you feel good. That's what matters."

Axel grunted in approval and I felt him forcing himself inside me. It hurt--God did it hurt. I turned my face, feeling tears welding up in my eyes. I bit the pillow hard, trying to keep myself quiet. He grunted, being a hard, erratic pace. One hand pressed on my back, keeping me from arching. "Mm," he grunted. "God you're so tight."

A small gasp of pain left my lips. "Sh," he grunted. "Fuck. I'm close, baby."

The pain was growing unbearable. "Ah!" I grunted. "Ah-Axel this hurt."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.3K 14
When Tee, a young omega, took a shortcut into the dark forest to get to the nearby village, he didn't expect he would end up in the clutches of a men...
119K 6.4K 45
Book #2 in the Flicker Series Rayne is the son of Alpha Zaryn and Luna Eden. He is a small omega who loves his family dearly. His older twin brother...
37.8K 1.9K 42
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Part 1 of a Duet. This is book 1 of the Alpha series, but this book was so long that I split it into 2 part...
65.2K 2.5K 17
My name is Aaron Zayev. I am the current alpha of the Blood Harvest Pack. It is so named because of our brutality towards rogues. I have an especial...