fade ➹ (Stiles Stilinski)

By canonstydia

----Season 1 of Teen Wolf---- (Do not need to watch the series to understand) Melanie, Stiles, and Sco... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
SEASON TWO
IVE GOT NEWS (reconcile)

Chapter 11

13.3K 332 174
By canonstydia

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.

I apologize, again, for the short chapter. :))
______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

You're a terrible bowler!" Stiles yelled frantically towards Scott, rushing down the hallway.

It was currently the end of the day, and we were still dragging on the conversation about the whole bowling ordeal, all while the three of us made our way out of endless school.

"I know, I'm an idiot."

"It was like watching a car wreck." Stiles exclaimed, "First it was the whole group date thing then came the phrase-"

"Hanging out." Scott finished for him, his head dropping low, for he had realized his terrible mistake.

I raised my eye brow. "What? What's so bad about hanging out?"

"Melanie, you don't hang out with hot girls-" Stiles stopped his sentence hastily when he had processed the words that had just flung from his mouth. A large smirk overcoming my features as I jokingly rolled my eyes.

"We hang out, So I'm just not a hot girl?" 

"No–no. I was definitely not saying that. At all Melanie. Holy god no, I wa–", Stiles stopped when he saw Scott and I snickering.

"I'm glad your enjoying this." Stiles frowned. "Because once your hanging out you might as well be her gay best friend. You and Danny can start hanging out."

"How is this happening? I either killed a guy or I didn't." Scott stated to himself, obviously done with the previous conversation. Now moving on towards the next topic

Stiles sighed, "I don't think Danny likes me very much."

"Guys." I giggled, attempting to snap the two out of their own little worlds. They were both speaking, but not to each other. The two of them just muttering pointless things to themselves.

"First I ask Allison out on a date, now we're hanging out." Scott groaned, connecting his palms to his face out of frustration.

"Am I not attractive to gay guys?"

"What?" I shook my head at the pondering boy, "Guys."

"I make first line and now the team captain wants to destroy me. And now-" He paused. "And now I'm going to be late for work." Scott struggled, beginning to scramble away from us.

"Wait-" Stiles yelled, "Am-Am I attractive to gay guys?!"

•~•~•

"Derek said that if I wanted to remember, I would have to go back." Scott stated, glancing at the school courtyard reluctantly. "Letting my senses remember for me."

It was currently some time late at night. And while other people are sleeping, getting the desperately needed rest for the next day, the three of us were spending it back at school. Long story short, we were here in hopes of Scott remembering at least something about the accident in the school bus. And I hoped we could get this over with as soon as possible, for I yearned for my bed.

"And why are you listening to Derek again?" I asked, poking my head in between the two seats, once again wallowing in the back.

"Because, he's the only other werewolf I know of." Scott glanced at me, sighing gently. "And I have to start somewhere."

I nodded in agreement at his statement, watching carefully as him and Stiles got out the blue jeep. Leaving me alone to simply observe their conversation. But, I did take this as an opportunity to finally sit in the passenger side. Mainly so I could get a better view.

"Wait no just me." Scott frowned at the now disappointed boy, Stiles. Whom most likely wanted to join him in his future adventure, "Someone needs to keep watch!"

"Melanie can!" Stiles yelled, jabbing a finger outward to where I was placed. My eyes widened as I extended my head out of the vehicle.

"If you leave me in this car alone, I will decapitate you." I smiled sarcastically, plopping quite un-gracefully back down in my previous position.

Stiles whined, "How come I'm the guy always keeping watch?"

"Because there are only three of us!" Scott scolded, pushing Stiles away from the fence.

Stiles put his hand over his head in frustration, glaring at the werewolf. "Okay, how come it's starting to to feel like you're Batman and I'm Robin? I don't want to be Robin all the time!"

"Nobody's Batman and Robin any of the time." Scott stated in confusion, not really understanding what the pale boy was attempting to really get at. Scott just simply shrugged him off, beginning to climb up the wired fence.

"Not even some of the time?"

Scott sighed, "Just stay here."

"Oh my god!" Stiles yelled dramatically, stomping back to the car in frustration.

He pried open the door, catapulting himself inside before angrily slamming it shut.

"Hey." I genuinely smiled at him, "Are you okay?"

He turned to look at me for a split second, before switching his gaze back to the wind shield. "I'm fine."

"Okay, I don't know if it's the same for guys but when a girl says she's fine, they never mean it." I chuckled softly, running a hand through my tousled hair.

"I just feel like I'm the side kick you know? The less important one. Like Scott just all of a sudden makes first line, gets a girlfriend, and has all these cool powers. When I'm just the one sitting on the sidelines cheering him on. It's wrong to be jealous, I know. But, I just can't help it. It's never me."

"Stiles." I shook my head, "It okay to be jealous. It's only human. And I get what you mean. Scott is inheriting all of these amazing things but it's not like it's easy. He almost lost Allison, he's having all of these insane problems that we don't know if we can fix. And your not Robin, or Batman, or the freaking joker. Your Stiles." I grinned. "And I'd like to keep it that way."

A smile was tugging on Stiles' lips as he shook his head. "You're amazing, you know that?"

"I try." I laughed, bringing my gaze up to meet his. Our eyes locking in place and my heart swelling along with the usual butterflies.

What was I feeling for my best friend?

Within the small squared wind shield view, I saw a small light dancing slowly towards the busses. At first, I thought it was a firefly fluttering about the car, but, as I inspected it a bit closer, I realized we weren't alone.

"Crap–Stiles." I turned my full attention towards the light. "Look."

His head whipped around to the luminous light dangling throughout the courtyard. Stiles' face paled as his eyes glued onto the lantern.

"Honk the horn." I glanced over at his motionless body. "Stiles, let Scott know, honk the horn!"

Stiles quickly connected his palm to the jeep's steering wheel. A shrill, loud, and obnoxious noise erupting from the vehicle.

"Let's go!" I yelled out from my window. Seconds later, I was back to slouching the backseat and Scott was continuously yelling, "Go, Go, Go!"

"Did it work?" Stiles asked, shifting the jeeps gears and stepping on the petal. "Do you remember?"

"Yeah. I was there last night. There was blood, but a lot of it was mine." Stated Scott, grimacing at the thought.

"So you did attack him?" I questioned, leaning in closer to the conversation.

Scott's face contorted in confusion at the memory, "No. I saw glowing eyes on the bus but they weren't mine. I think it was Derek."

"Derek?" My mouth gaped, recalling the mysterious man that somehow was always around.

Stiles stirred in his seat, "What about the driver?"

"I think I was trying to protect him.."

"Wait what? Why would Derek help you remember that he attacked the driver?"

"That's what I don't get!" Scott yelled, connecting his fist to the hood of the car. Stiles grimacing as if Scott had hit him instead.

"It could be an incitation thing? Like you make your first kill together?"

"Yeah." Scott scoffed, "because ripping someone's throat out is a real bonding experience."

"It also means that you didn't kill him, which means-"

"That I can go out with Allison." Scott grinned madly, happiness lacing his words. I quirked an eyebrow, letting out an amused chuckle.

"I was going to say that you wouldn't kill Mel and I.."

"Oh yeah." Scott laughed alarmingly casual, "that too."
_________________________
Update?

Okay so I've already written season two of this series and I'm contemplating if I should do a season 3. Thoughts??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 6.3K 35
𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂|| James Sirius Potter II, was like his grandfather In every way. Be it his devilish good looks or his extreme pranking tendencies, many be...
17.3K 537 4
𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩, 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰... marauders era fanfiction regulus arcturus black
1.1M 37.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.