No Sharing Allowed \Muke/

By rnitchy

Michael has always been known as the shy one. Among friends, family, you name it. But Luke knows how vocal Mi... More

1. All To Myself
2. Good Boy
3. Thinking Of You
5. Trust Me
6. Panic
7. Loving You
8. Pink
9. Pink Part II
10. Hunt Me a Job?
11. Punishment
12. What a Day
13. Leaving or Left?
14. Frustration
15. My Everything
16. My Best Friend
17. Quick Kiss Quick Day
18. Celebration
19. Senseless Fuçking
20. First Day
21. In An Office
22. Remembering
23. Finishing Business
A/N SMUT BOOK
Sorry D:
24. Are You Mad?
25. Morning Baby Part I
26. Morning Baby Part II
Celebrating 100+ Followers
Character Ask {Closed}
27. Panic...Again
28. Isolated
Character Ask Answers
29. Pros/Cons
Character Ask 2 {Closed}
30. Keeping Away
Character Ask 2 Answers
31. C.I.L.
32. Such A Tease
33. We Can Make Love
34. The Plan
35. Worth the Wait
Character Ask 3 {Closed}
Character Ask Answers 3
I'M SORRY
36. Teaser
37. My Everything
GUESS WHO'S BACK
38. Let's Get To It
39. Real Talk
40. Party Time
Celebrating 200+ Followers
Life Update(PS I SUCK)
Character Ask 4
i suck i know
41. Elevated or Elevator?
HARRY STYLES TICKETS

4. All Day And All Night

5.7K 232 1
By rnitchy

-Luke's POV-

I wake up to the smell of bacon. I glance at the clock and see it's almost noon. I get up and make my way to the kitchen. I see Michael cooking away as I continue to be unnoticed. I smile fondly at him even though he can't see me. I love waking up this way but at the same time I hate it. It sounds terrible but I don't like waking up with him gone. I'm afraid he might've run off somewhere to be fuçked but some other man. There's no way in hell I would let that happen though. Michael's mine and mine only. He knows that though. At least he should. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him. He only smiles and continues cooking. 

"Morning." he mumbles out in a tired voice. 

"Morning, sweetheart. Making breakfast, eh?" I say with my head in his neck. He hums in response. His cooking smells good but I really would like to fuçk him right now. I bite his neck gently trying to get his attention.

"Lukey, don't you want breakfast first?" he questions but still tilts his head to the side to allow me more access. 

"I can think of something else I could taste." I whisper huskily in his ear. I squeeze his hips lightly and begin kissing along his neck. 

"Luke." he moans out.

"Forget breakfast for right now. Need you so bad." I mutter to him. He quickly turns off the stove and puts aside whatever he was making. Somewhere in my mind I knew that I should eat what he made me and be grateful. But I didn't seem to care as I kissed him deeply and push him against the counter. 

"Shouldn't we go to your bedroom?" Michael asks somewhat out of breath.

"Screw it. I'll just fuck you on the counter." I growl and lift him up. I quickly strip us both of any clothing we had and began stroking him at a quick pace. 

"Needy today, huh?" he asks jokingly. I slap the side of his thigh harshly and he gasps lightly in shock.

"Don't be bad." I warn. He nods in response and helps me finish removing all of our clothes. I flip him onto his stomach and realize I don't have any lube. 

"I can just suck on them." Michael says answering my thoughts. I kneed his bum while he works on my fingers. Finally I pull away from him and start prepping him. After only two fingers are in he's already whimpering and begging me to fuçk him.

"Please, Lukey! I just need you right now!" he whines out desperately. 

"That's not my name, baby." I say with anger in my voice. 

"Daddy! I'm sorry, please! Please, fuçk me." he whines again. I decide to not let him suffer too long and thrust harshly inside of him. 

"Oh, shît." I mumble and I wait a moment to let him adjust. However, Michael has other plans as he begins rocking his hips against mine.

"No, please move, Daddy!" he gasps out. I don't need to be told again as I move at a quick pace. The breakfast is totally forgotten at this point and the sound of skin slapping echoes throughout my apartment. 

"Shît you always feel so good, baby. So good for Daddy." I groan out. My hands are gripping his sides and his skin is turning red from it. He doesn't seem to mind though as I pound into him. 

"Feels amazing, Daddy. Harder, faster please!" he begs and I see tears roll down his cheeks. In the back of my mind I'm screaming at myself to make sure they're tears of pleasure but on the surface I don't seem to register that. I just assume that they are. Michael doesn't say anything either so I just continue my harsh thrusts. 

"Oh God I'm so close, Daddy." he pants out. 

"Fuçk, me too, baby." I moan out. After a few more thrusts Michael is çumming all over the counter and I follow not too long afterwards. I pull out slowly and Michael moves off of the counter. I pick him up and carry him to the bathroom to clean him up. I wet a cloth and wipe us both up.

"That was really good, Daddy." he whispers somewhat to himself. He's becoming shy again.

"It's always good with you, babe." I chuckle and kiss his forehead. "Now, how about some breakfast?"

~~~

A/N man this has been a short terrible chapter but I felt like updating. It's not even that late so this chapter probably should have been longer but oh well. I'm also working on the other books so maybe that's why this is so short. Oh well at least it's an update. Also thank you so much for 29 reads!!!! Means so much to me <3

~Mitchy<3333333333333 xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 89 45
Luke is so Obvious. Michael is so Oblivious. © 2014, SohHui, All Rights Reserved
11.9K 81 13
luke hemmings smut
145K 5K 126
In a world where everyone was a dominant or a submissive and everyone had an assigned soulmate, Ashton was remarkably unsure of himself. Nothing is g...
88.8K 2.7K 19
fem!mikey innocent!mikey top!luke dominate!luke shy!calum fem!calum dominate!ashton Michael walked up to the front door his hands shaking in pure fri...