fade ➹ (Stiles Stilinski)

Por canonstydia

----Season 1 of Teen Wolf---- (Do not need to watch the series to understand) Melanie, Stiles, and Sco... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
SEASON TWO
IVE GOT NEWS (reconcile)

Chapter 9

15K 313 68
Por canonstydia

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.
______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

The Lacrosse game had just, finally ended. And yes, Scott eventually did end up playing. And thankfully– not wolfing out. And to make matters even better, we had actually won.

Things were now actually going remotely okay, and I could only hope, pray even, that they would stay like that.

"Hey Stiles." I smiled, running over to one of my best friends, dodging multiple muscular teenage boys on the way there. "Scott did it!"

"I know!" Stiles grinned back, clearly excited. "But, I lost him."

"He's probably in the locker rooms, we should check." I stated, beginning to casually stroll away, but Stiles had suddenly clutched onto my hand. An odd sensation somewhat bubbling within the pit of my stomach.

"Wait, I kind of need to tell you something." He smiled nervously, "it's about Derek."

"Yeah?"

"He's out of jail–"

"What?" I cut him off, "Why?"

"Because, the medical examiner determined that an animal killed the girl, not Derek. And the girl killed was Laura Hale. Derek's sister."

"Oh my gosh, his sister?" I whispered, Stiles giving me an erratic nod, "Now we really need to find Scott."

We both made our way towards the dim locker room, about to turn the corner sharply, but caught Scott and Allison kissing quite passionately.

I bit my lip in order not to let out an amused chuckle, "Wait." I whispered to Stiles, pulling him back behind the wall so they wouldn't catch us creepily watching. "Look."

Stiles peeked around the corner hesitantly, catching sight of what I had obviously seen. Soon looking back at me with a quirked eyebrow. "Well, now we know Scott's okay."

"Defiantly." I giggled quietly, watching as Allison left the locker-room. Too much in her own little world to even acknowledge Stiles and I.

"I kissed her." Scott smiled widely once he saw us emerge from the doorway.

Stiles nodded with a small smile, obviously wanting to mention the whole Derek ordeal, "I saw that."

"She kissed me."

"Saw that too." I chuckled, Stiles and I exchanging a nervous glance.

We couldn't tell Scott about Derek, and we both knew that. I mean, Scott was finally happy. He had kissed the girl he likes and thankfully stayed in control. The only thing he doesn't need are Stiles and I dumping a truck load of bad news on him.

"I don't know how, but I controlled it. Maybe I can do this, maybe it's not that bad."

"Okay uh- then we'll talk later." I smiled a bit too suspiciously, Stiles lightly patting Scott's padded shoulder. The two of us then began scurrying out of the locker room, Scott not hesitating to latch onto Stiles' forearm.

"No. What?"

"The medical examiner looked at the body we found." Stiles began, letting out a breath. Evidently not holding back on the truth, but I didn't blame him. We had to keep Scott in the know of things or else we had a lecture from an angry werewolf to look forward to.

Now or never, right?

"And...?"

"Well, let's keep this short and simple. Medical examiner determines killer of the girl to be animal, not human. Derek human, not animal. Derek not killer, Derek let out of jail." Stated Stiles, his sentence a bit confusing, but enough to understand the overall picture.

"Are you kidding?"

"Nope, and the ID showed that the both halves of the body belonged to Laura Hale." I added, biting my lip in order to keep myself from frowning.

Scott's face paled, "Hale?"

"Derek's Sister."

•~•~•

"So you think you killed her?" I chuckled sarcastically. Seeming to continuously shake my head and roll my eyes, all while just arriving at school. I had just met up with the two boys, and Scott had some absolutely insane murderous dream where he believes he killed Allison.

"Melanie, it's not funny. I woke up sweating like crazy and I couldn't breathe, I've never had a dream like that before."

"Really? Because whenever I have a dream like that, it ends a little differently." Stiles joked as we turned a corner.

"Gross Stiles." I groaned as we continued to walk down what seemed like an endless corridor.

"Okay A, I meant I've never had a dream like that before." Scott rolled his eyes, glaring at the boy, "And B, never give us that much information of you in bed again."

"Agreed."

"Noted."

"Okay, back to your dream." I smiled at Scott, attempting to brush off Stiles' awfully disturbing comment.

"I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm going to rip her throat out or something."

"Pshhh." I chuckled nervously, glancing at Stiles.

Watching hesitantly as he shook his head uncertainly, "No...Its not."

If I could establish one thing, it was that Stiles and I absolutely sucked at lying. Ever since we were young and attempted lying about not stealing all of the delicious chocolate chip cookies for Amelia Rose's 10th birthday party.

Scott glared at us as I sighed, shaking my head, "Fine, that's completely it. But I still think your overreacting."

"Hey, it's going to be just fine okay? I personally think your handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. I mean it's not like there's a lycanthropy class for beginners you can take." Stiles stated, using over exaggerated hand movements, as always.

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher."

"A teacher?" I asked, glancing at Scott skeptically. "You mean Derek?"

I slapped him on the shoulder in disappointment once he had nodded his head. "Did you completely forget about the part where we threw him into a cell?"

"Yeah, but dragging her from the back of the bus, it all felt so real." Scott groaned.

"How real?"

Scott just simply shrugged, "Like it actually happened."

We pushed through the schools yellow double doors, our gaze locking on the disheveled parking lot. Fear erupting in all of our stomachs as we saw the bloody school bus. Police men and paramedics rampaging throughout the area.

"Maybe it did."

•~•~•

"Scott. She's probably just fine." I put my hand on his shoulder, him just abruptly shaking it off.

"Yeah, it's probably just a coincidence." Stiles chuckled, "A seriously amazing coincidence."

"Just help me find her." Scott said, fear lacing his voice.

The three of us continued to rush around the hallways frantically. Looking left to right for the one and only Allison Argent. All of us hoping and praying that she was perfectly okay.

But none of us were sure she was.

We repeatedly would ask students in the hallway if they had seen the familiar girl. All of them replying with a no, or just an annoyed shrug.

As Scott continued to race around the school, he tugged on his hair. And I wouldn't be surprised if he started pulling out chunks of brown locks due to the force he was pulling it at.

I looked at Stiles and mouthed a 'do you think she's okay?' So Scott wouldn't worry, or hear.

Stiles shrugged, responding with a 'hopefully.' As we continued to roam the endless hallways.

"Scott, just calm down. It's going to be just fine." I smiled at him, he just let out some sort of distressed noise, that I didn't know a teenage boy could make, and slammed his fist into one of the blue lockers. I giggled lightly to myself, for the now destroyed locker being Jackson's.

"Whoa, you scared me." Said Allison as Scott bumped into her. A huge look of relief washing over the werewolf's face.

"Our work here is done." I smiled to Stiles, yanking his hand back to my locker.

"Where on earth are we going?" Stiles glanced over at Jackson, who looking at his locker in rage. Screaming and yelling at everyone who walked passed, questioning of they had witnessed the incident.

"On a magical adventure." I smirked, "To Melanie's Locker."

"Oh the most magical place." Stiles sarcastically remarked, rolling his eyes even though a visible smile was tugging at his lips.

"Mhmm." I hummed, prying it open and shoving a Math notebook into the bland locker, pulling out my kelly green Chemistry one. "Very much so."

"What do you think happened to the bus?" Asked Stiles, leaning up against the lockers as I closed my own.

"I'm not sure. But I have a feeling Scott was there."

•~•~•

"Maybe it was my blood on the door?" Scott whispered over to us as Mr. Harris scribbled pointless notes we were suppose to be copying down on the board.

"It could have been animal blood?" Questioned Stiles.

"Yeah you could have caught a rabbit or something?" I shrugged, running a black pen across the lined-notebook paper.

"And did what with it?"

"Ate it." I stated bluntly.

"Raw?" Scott grimaced.

"No, you stopped to bake it in your little werewolf oven." Stiles rolled his eyes, watching as I doodled more on the page under Stiles and I's writing. "I don't know your the one who can't remember anything."

"Mr. Stilinski, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper then maybe try pulling the headphones out once and awhile." Mr. Harris caused the attention of the class to shift over to the three of us. "Perhaps you, Mr. McCall and Ms. Mitchell could benefit from some distance."

"No." Stiles protested, gripping the edges of his now previous desk.

Harris pointed to our new assigned seats, that we would obviously never keep, as we all trudged over to them.

Ugh, thank you so much Stiles.

"Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to be too much."

"Ha." Stiles laughed sarcastically, plopping his chemistry textbook down extra loud onto his new desk.

It wasn't much longer until a girl in our class's annoying voice rang thought the room. "Hey, I think they found something!"

Without hesitation everyone piled up against the windows, watching as the paramedics wheeled someone into an ambulance.

"That's not a rabbit."
______________________
Update?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

768K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
17.3K 537 4
𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩, 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰... marauders era fanfiction regulus arcturus black
567K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
930K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.