My TRMD Finale

By jenlissakm

Since we are left hanging by the 13 weeks aired only of the first lesbian themed show in Philippines, The Ric... More

Misunderstood
Lover's Quarrel
Best friend's Duty
Unexpected Surprise
Proposal
Private Venue
The Dinner
Make Love
Invitations
Engagement Party
Bonding Time
Past and Past
Change is Constant
New Neighborhood
Flight to San Francisco
The Wedding
Best Gifts
First Night in Bali
Late Dinner
Hottest And Wildest
Heartbreaking
Great Love

The Vows

2.3K 74 5
By jenlissakm

The day before the wedding..

"You know what lablab? I do appreciate the sunset more when I'm with you." Tugon ni Jade kay Althea habang pinapanood nila ang paglubog ng araw.. At si Althea naman na naka-back hug sa kanya lalong hinigpitan ang pagkakayakap.

"Ako naman, it feels like its the best sunset and even sunrise kapag kasama kita.. Alam mo ba bukas? Bukas ang magiging pinakaunang sunset sa bagong chapter ng buhay natin." Tugon naman ni Althea habang pareho silang nakatutok sa unti-unti ng naglalaho na araw.

"Yes lablab.. And I'm so excited to start our life as a married couple. Every time na naaalala ko mga pinagdaanan natin? Gusto kong maiyak.. Actually ito na nga naiyak na ako." Nakangiti habang pinupunasan ni Jade ang mga luha niya. Pinaharap naman siya ni Althea.

"Lablab, wag kang umiyak.. We deserved this right? Lahat ng pinagdaanan natin? Mga masasakit o masaya.. It's all worth it because we have this kind of ending. We still have each other. And thank you for choosing me to be your lifetime partner." Pinipigilan niya sa pag-iyak si Jade pero siya din naman naiiyak na rin.

"Of course lablab.. I'm willing to spent my life with you and you alone. Kasi kung hindi rin lang sayo, hindi rin ako mabubuo. You complete me lablab." Sabay2 ng tumulo ang luha ni Jade. Naiyak na rin si Althea. Hinawakan niya si Jade sa pisngi.

"Remember what I've told you before? Worthless ako kung wala ka. Jade, mahal na mahal kita. At pinapangako ko sayo, hinding-hindi mo pagsisihan na ako ang pinili mong makasama. I will love you Jade as long as I live." Buong pagmamahal na sambit ni Althea.

"I love you too so much.. I really really love you and will always love you too as long as I live." At nagyakapan sila ng mahigpit..

"Mommy, mommy Jade pasali naman po.." Si Miggy na akala mo nagnonood ng TV ay nakinig pala sa dalawa. Lumapit ito at nagyakapan silang tatlo.

Wedding day..

"Good morning Ms. Jade Tanchingco.. Mamaya ikaw na si Mrs. Jade Tanchingco-Guevarra!" Wala mn lang reaksyon si Jade..

"Lablab.. Mamimiss kita. Gising na lablab. Sa church na ulit tayo magkikita after nating maghiwalay ngayon. I love you." Para itong batang isinubsob ang mukha sa dibdib ni Jade at nakayakap ang kamay nito sa likod.

"Hmmm good morning lablab.. I love you!" Bati ni Jade na nagising na at humalik sa ulo ni Althea na nakasubsob pa rin sa dibdib niya.

At the car..

"Inhale exhale Althea." Sa isip niya.

Pagkatapat nila sa simbahan, lumapit ang isang lalaki at pinagbuksan siya ng pinto ng sasakyan.. Dahan2 siyang bumaba at inalalayan naman siya ng lalaki.
She's so beautiful in her wedding gown.
(Remember Althea's gown on Jade's imagination during Javid's wedding.)

She slowly walk towards the doorway of the church. Pause in a second. Lahat nakangiting nakatingin sa kanya. And the officiant proceed now to the center of the altar

Saya at kaba ang nararamdaman niya ngayon.

And before she start a walk down the aisle.. The live song played.

And as she start walking..

"From This Moment On"

(I do swear that I'll always be there.
I'd give anything and everything and I will always care.
Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow,
for better for worse, I will love you with
every beat of my heart.)

From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on

(She can't stop her tears from falling while reminiscing her moment with Jade since the first time they met..)

From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on

I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you..

Pagkarating ni Althea sa altar siyang pagdating naman ng sasakyan ni Jade..

Pinagbuksan rin siya ng pinto at inalalayan pagbaba. As she stood up, she smiled na lalong nagpaganda sa kanya sa soot niyang wedding gown. Papunta na siya sa doorway ng church.

Huminto at tumingin sa may altar.. At tama namang nagkasalubong ang kanilang tingin. Ngumiti sa isa't-isa sabay napakagat labi si Althea.

Lumapit sa kanya si Amanda at binati siya.

All are ready..

And the processional music begins,
"From this moment on" instrumental.

Batchi is the first person to walk down the aisle wearing white tuxedo. Smiling towards Althea pero medyo naiiyak siya.

The bridesmaids follow.. With their white and touched with red gowns.

Nauna si Sally, sumunod si Wila, Jade's cousin and Althea's cousin.

Upon reaching the altar, bridesmaids part and take their places on the appropriate side of the altar.

The ring bearer, Jade's nephew Johnny and flower girl, Althea's relative proceed down the aisle next.

It's Jade's turn..

She's about to start a walk with her mama Amanda when there's a car stopped in front of the church. Napalingon silang mag-ina..

Nagtaka naman ang mga bisita kung ano o sino ang tinitingnan nila.

"David?" Gulat si Jade ng bumungad ito mula sa loob ng sasakyan at sumunod naman ang wife nito.

"David.. Buti nakahabol pa kayo. Come inside." Yaya ni Amanda.

"Actually Jade, tita Amanda, may nakiusap lang po sa amin na magpasama dito." Tugon ni David sabay binuksan ang front seat door ng car. They have no idea since hindi kita ang loob nito mula sa labas.

And to their surprised..
Hindi napigilang maluha ng mag-ina ng makita kung sino ang bumaba ng sasakyan.

"Dada/Oscar!" Sabay na banggit nila..

"Jade.. Amanda. Akala ko hindi na ako aabot.." tugon nito habang inalalayan ni David palapit kina Jade.

"You're just on time Oscar. Thank you Lord at pinasunod niyo dito ang asawa ko." Mangiyak-ngiyak na banggit ni Amanda.

Isa2 silang niyakap. At si Jade na napahigpit.
"Thank you Dada.. thank you so much!" Tanging nasabi lang niya at tumutulo ang mga luha.

"Don't cry Jade. Masisira ang make up mo. You're so beautiful as always. I love you so much baby girl." At natawa na umiyak sa sobrang tuwa na nadarama si Jade.

Ramdam naman ng lahat ang umaapaw na ligaya ng ikakasal dahil sa pagdating ni Oscar.

And the music continue..

You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above..
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment
I will love you as long as I live
From this moment on.

When they reached the altar, beso2 sina Amanda at Althea.. Kai Oscar naman makikipagshakehands sana siya pero humalik ito sa ulo niya na ikinatuwa at the same time ikinatulo ng luha niya.

"Salamat po.." And they turned over Jade's hands to Althea.

"Are you ready lablab?" Pabulong na tanong ni Althea.

"Yes. I'm ready lablab." And pumwesto na sila sa harap ng altar.

Officiant POV:

Welcome to you all on this special day.

Regardless of the wonderful and loving relationship that Jade and Althea have shared to this day, today, that relationship changes. All of us know it will grow, and become stronger and better.

Indeed, during these exciting times, this day is a day of hope; A day in which Jade and Althea demonstrate their faith and love in one another.

[Reading]

I would now like to read a passage that I believe expresses the sense of joy and love experienced on a day such as this. It's called 'To My Friend':

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you because you have done more than any creed could have done to make me good, and more than any fate could have done to make me happy. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself. Perhaps, that's what being a friend means, after all.

Second a reading from the Bible written by St Paul who writes:

Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs, but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, love never gives up... Three things remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

[Expression of Intent]

I now have a question for each of you.

Jade, you have chosen Althea to be your life partner. Will you love and respect her? Will you be honest with her always and will you stand by her through whatever may come?

"I will." Jade answered.

Althea, you have chosen Jade to be your life partner. Will you love and respect her? Will you be honest with her always and will you stand by her through whatever may come?

"I will." Althea answered.

And do you both promise to make the necessary adjustments in your personal lives in order that you may live in a harmonious relationship together?

"We do." Both answered.

[The Exchange of Vows]

Jade and Althea, we now come to your vows. May I remind you that saying your vows are one thing but nothing is more challenging than living them day-by-day. What you promise today must be renewed tomorrow and each day that stretches out before you. Will you now please turn and face each other and hold hands, looking at each other.

Jade, please repeat after me:
In the presence of our family and friends, I Jade choose you Althea to be my life partner; To have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, to love and to cherish, and to be faithful to you alone. This is my solemn vow.

Now Althea, please repeat after me:
In the presence of our family and friends, I Althea choose you Jade to be my life partner; To have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, to love and to cherish, and to be faithful to you alone. This is my solemn vow.

[The Giving of Rings]

May I have the rings please?

Althea, I give you this ring, that you may wear it, as a symbol of the vows we have made this day. I pledge you my love and respect, my laughter and my tears. With all that I am I honour you.

Jade, I give you this ring that you may wear it as a symbol of the vows we have made this day. I pledge you my love and respect, my laughter and my tears. With all that I am I honour you.

Now may those who wear these rings live in love all their days. Now may the love, which has brought you together, continue to grow and enrich your lives. May you continue to meet with courage any problems, which may arise to challenge you. May your relationship always be one of love and trust. May the happiness you share today be with you always. And may everything you have said and done here today become a living truth in your lives.

[Declaration of Marriage]

Jade and Althea, we have heard your promise to share your lives in marriage. We recognize and respect the covenant you have made here this day before each of us as witnesses. Therefore in the honesty and sincerity of what you have said and done here today and by the power vested in me, I declare you married and partners for life.

You may seal your vows with a kiss.

(Nagpalakpakan ang lahat after they kissed. All are emotional but happy especially those people who are closest to their heart.)

[Signing of the Marriage Contract with the wedded parties and the witnesses.]

It is now my personal privilege and great joy to be the first one to introduce Jade and Althea as the newly married couple. Partners in life.. Partners for life.

Please greet them warmly.

"Mabuhay ang bagong kasal!" Sigaw ni Batchi.

"Mabuhay!" Sagot naman ng lahat. Nagpalakpakan at nagbatian.

("Be With You" on the background music. )

They had moment together habang masayang nakatingin sa kanila ang lahat. Forehead to forehead, nose to nose and a kiss on the lips again.

Pagkatapos ng moment nila,
Picture taking nah!

And after nagpunta na ng doorway ang newly wed para ihagis ang bouquet. In 1, 2, 3!!!

Sino kaya ang nakasalo?

❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fool By S R

Fanfiction

41.1K 1.2K 37
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
63.2M 2.2M 44
Warning: Do not open if you haven't yet read Hell University. This is just a sequel of that book. Thank you!
25.5K 1.7K 34
GaWong Story, lalaki dito si Deanna Wong 🥴
135M 5.3M 131
Masarap mapunta sa Section na may pagkaka-isa. Meron mang hnd pagkaka-unawaan, napag-uusapan naman. Panu kung mapunta ka sa Section na ikaw lang ang...