fade ➹ (Stiles Stilinski)

Bởi canonstydia

----Season 1 of Teen Wolf---- (Do not need to watch the series to understand) Melanie, Stiles, and Sco... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
SEASON TWO
IVE GOT NEWS (reconcile)

Chapter 6

17.7K 376 210
Bởi canonstydia

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.
_____________________

I laid on Stiles' bed, absentmindedly doodling in my Chemistry notebook. Which I was suppose to be doing homework in. But, let's be completely honest here. There was no way I was doing four whole pages of chemistry homework. Especially with Stiles constantly wanting to have a conversation. But, I wasn't complaining. For at times I would yearn to even spend a split second with the kid. "Yeah, I heard. With a crossbow."

"Yep, so Scott's love life is screwed." Chuckled Stiles.

"We'll figure it out." I sighed a bit too dramatically, "We always do."

"That, is correct." Stiles stated, messing with his lacrosse stick. It looked as if he was struggling to tighten the white netting, but in reality he was just tugging on ransom strings. It really wasn't effecting anything at all.

"So, ya know Derek?" I asked him, looking up from my doodles and quirking an eyebrow.

Stiles nodded, "Yep, the 'my family all burned to death in a fire' Derek?"

"That's the one." I nodded. "Why was he at lacrosse practice yesterday?"

Stiles' eyes widened alarmingly wide as he dropped his lacrosse stick, "What?"

"Yeah, he was there...watching us."

"What! You should have told me." Stiles frowned, crossing his arms and pouting like a five year old who hadn't gotten what he asked for.

"Sorry, I was kind of caught up in the whole 'almost getting killed' thing."  I smiled sarcastically, momentarily setting my pencil down onto my paper.

Stiles groaned dramatically, "What if he tries to kill us?"

"He's not going to try and kill us." I reassured him.

"Scott did."

I grazed my hand over my wrist where a visible red mark was when Scott decided to play a game of chase in the locker rooms. But, thankfully it was covered up by the long sleeves of my jacket. "Yeah I know. But Derek didn't try and kill Allison and I in the car."

"I know but-"

"But I don't understand the question to this math problem." I finished his sentence for him, changing the subject drastically and grabbing my math book out of my bag.

"Your changing the subject, Mel." Stiles furrowed his eye brows as I rose from the bed and took a seat next to him on the floor.

"Mhmm." I hummed casually, opening my math book and showing him the equation that I was confused with.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes, glancing down at my math work sheet and eventually enlightening me on how to do it somewhat properly.

"Alright, I'm pretty sure I have it." I nodded looking up at him and grinned. He looked down and sheepishly smiled at me as well.

And it happened again. We got caught in one another's gaze. The butterflies returning and me studying the hazel orbs he calls eyes. But this time the gap between us began to get smaller.

But, I knew what I was doing was incredibly wrong. Because Stiles had always liked Lydia. And I was just his friend. I would always be, just his friend. And I didn't want to get in between anything to do anything I would regret. Because if Stiles had a chance with the strawberry blonde, then he should take that chance. I didn't want to get hurt, but most of all I didn't want to hurt him.

But, I just couldn't seem to bring myself to pull away. Probably because I wanted to fill the space between us so bad, it almost hurt to think about it.

riiiiinnnngggg

"Stiles." I coughed. Breaking us out of our gaze.

"Yeah." He whispered, obviously not recalling the loud sound rapidly buzzing from his computer.

riiiiinnnngggg

"Scott. . .uh. Scott's Skyping you." I smiled lightly, standing up. My face was probably beat red but, his was as well. And currently, the only thing I was worried about was that I felt myself beginning to like the pale boy more than a friend. And I didn't know if it was okay or not.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah I should probably go get that." Stiles chuckled nervously, placing both of his hands on his knees.

riiiiinnnngggg

Stiles stood up and picked up one of his green nerf guns, pressing accept to Scott's call and pointing it at the camera.

"Idiot." I coughed, watching as he narrowed his eyes and tossed a pillow at me which was previously laying on the ground.

"Abuse!" I yelled, tossing it back to him.

And there we were, acting as if nothing happened. And maybe it was nothing.

"So what did you guys find out?" Scott asked, as I strolled over to the camera, flashing an overwhelmingly large smile.

"Separated shoulder. It's not as bad as it sounds."

"Because of me?" Scott groaned, setting his hands on his face. I felt sympathetic towards the bushy haired boy, for there really wasn't much he could do.

"No because he's a tool." Stiles shook his head, tossing the toy gun aside. Hitting his large pile of homework that had yet to be finished.

Scott sighed, "Is he gonna play?"

"We're not sure."

"I'm pretty sure there just counting on you buddy." Stiles propped his elbow up on his desk and set his chin on his palm. I absentmindedly mimicked his actions, watching as Scott gave us an odd look before he groaned in frustration, obviously upset that he couldn't play.

I spotted a figure standing in the corner  of the computer screen. Now catching my full attention, I rose from my current position, and attempted to get a better look at what it was. I quickly looked at Stiles with worry, and he gave me a confused look.

I ran my finger along the edge of the computer screen and pointed to the black figure standing in the corner of Scott's room.

Stiles took a moment before seeing the figure. His eyes grew wide as the video chat paused, forcing him to type the alarming news.

IT LOOKS LIKE

But it buffered, so the second part didn't send until a few seconds later.

SOMEONES BEHIND YOU

Then the magical rainbow wheel of anticipation started to spin, and I groaned loudly in response. "Is this thing serious?"

"It's called terrible wifi Mel."

"And that is why I question the reason I hang out with you."

•~•~•

"So why again are we taking another magical adventure to Scott's house?" I asked. "Don't you remember the curfew your dad gave us earlier today?"

"Curfew...pshh what curfew?" Stiles chuckled nervously.

"Mhmm, and what does Scott want?"

"Not sure. He just said it was important." Stiles smiled widely, his excitement extremely obvious. I let out a light laugh as we pulled up to Scott's house.

We ran up to the werewolf's front porch, Stiles inserting the key into the lock.

"You had a key made?" I rose an eyebrow. "To Scott's house?"

"Hey, when werewolf business goes down I'm going to need to go in and out as quickly as possible. And if the door is locked, that is a disadvantage for Stiles." Stiles spoke to himself in third person, earning a dramatic eye roll from me.

"And this is probably how we get arrested."

"We could kidnap a person and we would get out of it." Stiles laughed, continuously fidgeting with the key, "My dads the sheriff."

"Great, because there's this girl in my English class that really gets on my nerves. And I know of a great ditch filled with water where we can drop her off."

Stiles glanced at me skeptically as he finally opened the door, "I said kidnap, not murder."

I shrugged, lightly shoving him inside, closing the door behind me.

We wasted no time before darting up the staircase and bursting into Scott's room.

"What did you find? How did you find it? Where did you find it?" Stiles listed off, speaking fast. "And by the way I've had a lot of Adderall today so." Stiles started blinking rapidly, earning a stifled laugh from me.

"I found something at Derek Hale's." Scott stated, glancing up at us. He was placed on the edge of his bed, messing with the hem of his sweatshirt, tugging at a loose dark red string.

"What were you doing at Derek's?" I asked, raising an eye brow and taking a cautious step closer.

"Are you kidding?" Stiles sighed, ignoring my statement "What?"

Scott shrugged, ripping the string off of the clothing and tossing it aside. "I don't know. But there's something buried there. I can smell the blood."

"Blood?" I frowned, cringing at the thought of it.

"That's awesome!" Stiles smiled widely as I nudged him roughly in the side? "I mean that's terrible–terrible. Who's blood?"

"I don't know, but when we find out. Your dad nails Derek for the murder, and I find a way to play in that game without changing. Because there is no way I am not playing in that game." Scott stood up, nodding triumphantly.

"Whoa wait." I started, but they had already departed from the bedroom. "Am I the only one who thinks this is a bad idea?"

•~•~•

We soon arrived at the hospital, Scott planning to go to the morgue and take a look at the body. Which I thought was actually disgusting and profusely morbid. But, they didn't care.

"Hey Scott." Stiles pointed towards the morgue room, nodding his head and signalling him towards it.

"Got it." Scott nodded, taking cautious steps down the hallway and soon disappearing into the disturbing location.

Stiles and I plopped down simultaneously in two waiting chairs, awaiting Scott's arrival with the new information.

"This is a bad idea." I murmured, biting the inside of my cheek.

"It's going to be fine." Stiles chuckled unreassuringly, picking up a pamphlet from the small table to the right of him.

"Do you wanna be a little high school amateur? Or do you wanna go pro?" I heard Lydia's voice chirp from the other side of the hospital.

Stiles and I turned our heads in usion to see Jackson and Lydia kissing roughly in the hospital hallway.

"Gross." Stiles mumbled. And I nodded in response.

"Gross."

I averted my gaze from the intimate couple and glanced at the menstruation pamphlet Stiles had in front of his face, and I chuckled lightly.

"Hey Stiles, if you really want to know about periods. I could tell you about it? You don't have to read a pamphlet."

His face paled as the small booklet was soon ripped out of his hands. Scott loomed over us, tossing the period pamphlet aside.

"Holy God." Stiles jumped.

"The scent was the same."

"What?" Stiles and I stood up, staring at one another in confusion.

"The scent. It was the same."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." Scott said, obviously a bit annoyed. As to why, I wasn't completely sure. Probably because he was repeating himself multiple times.

"Did he bury the other half of the body on his property?" I asked,

"Yeah, So that means that we have proof he killed the girl." Scott sighed, a small smile tugging at his lips.

"We have proof?" I shuffled on my feet uncomfortably, basically re-stating what Scott had just stated.

"Yes." Scott nodded. "Once we find the girl."

"Tell me this first." Stiles looked un-certain. "Are you doing this to stop Derek, or because you want to play in a game and he said you couldn't?"

"There were bite marks on the body Stiles." Scott stressed. "Bite marks."

"Ok." Stiles took a deep breath in. "Then we're going to need a shovel."
_______________________
Update?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

634K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
767K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 43.3K 73
-·~¹'°¨°'¹i|¡¡|i¹'°¨°'¹~·--·~¹'°¨°'¹i|¡¡|i¹'°¨°'¹~·--·~¹'°¨°'¹i|¡¡|i¹' James Sirius Potter had it all, was loved by all... ...all except Ayla Hill Al...
775K 17.9K 75
•Book 1• "You know what? You're right! I'm not gonna sit here and sob over a stupid boy! In fact, I'm gonna do the complete opposite! I'm gonna dance...