fade ➹ (Stiles Stilinski)

By canonstydia

----Season 1 of Teen Wolf---- (Do not need to watch the series to understand) Melanie, Stiles, and Sco... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
SEASON TWO
IVE GOT NEWS (reconcile)

Chapter 5

18.2K 382 180
By canonstydia

I DO NOT own Teen Wolf, only Melanie and a few of her plot lines.

Lily Collins as Melanie

_________________

I walked through the locker room fairly quickly to join Allison and Lydia on the bleachers. As per usual. We were going to watch the lacrosse team practice. And thankfully, All the guys were already warming up on the field, so I wasn't invading anyone's privacy or anything.

But clearly, I was wrong about the locker room being vacant, for I spotted Scott looking distressed, his body lent up against the wall. I put my hand on his shoulder as he jumped, whipping his head around to face me.

"Hey." I smiled at him. "Why aren't you out there with everyone else?"

"Just thinking." He responded bluntly, his body tense underneath my grip.

"I heard Allison gave you a second chance..that's great Scott!" I attempted to cheer him up. It was obvious he was extremely stressed out, so I retracted my hand from his shoulder.

"No it's not great!" He snapped, running his hand through his mop of a head.

"Why?" I replied hesitantly, taking a step back.

"Because her father shot me with a crossbow."

Well, I can add that to my list of sentences I never thought I'd hear.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Why on earth would her father shoot you with a cross bow?"

"Because he's a freaking hunter!" Scott yelled. It still didn't make much sense, mainly because I was still a bit rusty on this whole werewolf thing. But I do recall Stiles telling me a bit about hunters out to get werewolves or some sort. And they were not the type that hunted squirrels or birds. I still think this is all Insane.

"So her father.."

"Is a hunter." He finished for me.

"That shot you?" I questioned.

"With a crossbow."

It took a moment before my mind was able to process it, so I attempted to ask again.

"Her father-"

"Yes her father!" Scott yelled a bit too loudly.

"Does Stiles know?" I questioned, tucking some hair behind my ear. He nodded, still panicking. "Ok..Hey, hey he didn't recognize you right?"

"No...no." Scott started, "I don't think so?"

"And she doesn't know, right?"

Scott began panicking. "I-I don't know. What if she does?"

My head whipped around towards the door as the familiar whistle blew. Coach was signalling that practice was beginning. "Just focus on lacrosse alright?"

Scott nodded his head before we both rushed out of the locker room. Scott took to the field and me to the bleachers.

"Hey." I smiled at Lydia and Allison, plopping down not-so-gracefully onto the metal bleachers.

"Hello." Lydia chirped, applying blush to her cheeks. Every time I saw her she was continuously re-applying her make up. But, I don't blame her. For Jackson probably ruins a good bit of it when they get personal with one another.

Allison simply nodded and smiled at me in response. I really hope she didn't know about Scott, or the whole hunter ordeal. Yeah, that would just add to the list of problems that we had going on.

I spotted Stiles, who was looking up at me. I smiled widely and waved at him. He waved back, clumsily tripping over himself. Nothing out of the ordinary, yet.

I pulled out my notebook, beginning to do Economics homework. I wanted to finish it as soon as possible in case I had to do some werewolf business after school. And after I had heard about Scott's little incident, I wouldn't doubt it for a second.

All of the boys piled onto the field as practice started. I spotted Stiles in line with everyone else, good he's actually playing this time.

Jackson was being yelled at to take a different lacrosse stick or something, I'm not sure. I wasn't really paying that much attention thanks to Coach and his Economics class.

Whistles began blowing, Coach began yelling, and Greenburg began running laps, everything still extremely normal so far.

"McCall, what are you doing? Lets go!" Said Coach, fumbling with his whistle.

Scott paused a moment, before nodding his head and running out to the field. Unfortunately only to get knocked straight back down again by Jackson. Stiles and I both winced and glanced at each other with worried expressions. This did not look like it would end up well.

I slipped my homework in my bag and turned my full attention to the game. At the moment, school was the least of my worries.

"C'mon McCall, my grandma can run faster than you! And she's dead! Do you think you can run faster than my dead grandma?" Screamed Coach.

Ah Coach, what a nice man he is. It seems as if every time while talking, he creates a vivid picture in you're mind, and not always a good one. Much like right now, as I'm picturing Coaches dead grandmother.

"McCall's gonna do it again." Coach blew his whistle repeatedly, causing me to roll my eyes out of annoyance. "McCall's gonna do it again."

Scott started to charge towards Jackson. And I just knew this was going to turn out completely and utterly awful. He collided with Jackson, a loud thud ringing throughout the field. And the poor lacrosse player lay on the grass clutching his shoulder.

"Jackson!" Lydia screamed, her, Allison and the rest of the team sprinting onto the field towards him.

Scott's hands latched onto his helmet, I muttered an oh no before racing onto the green after him. Stiles obviously had the same idea because we all three met together in the center.

"I can't control it Stiles." Scott growled, "It's happening."

"Woah woah, like right here?" Stiles frowned.

The tone of Scott's voice gave me goosebumps as I tried to figure out what to do. "The locker room." I murmured. They both looked at me confused; "The locker room." I repeated. But louder and more triumphant this time.

Stiles nodded as he yanked Scott away from the field. I raced after them, slightly behind thanks to my bag piled with heavy books clinging onto my shoulder. I caught sight of Derek watching us from afar.

He definitely had something to do with this.

•~•~•

I met the two boys, my adrenaline pumping. Stiles was mumbling things to Scott as I tossed my book bag to the side for the time being.

"Are you okay?" I asked, coming closer.

"Get away from me." Scott growled, his eyes flashing a golden yellow color along with fangs, claws, and new hair on his face.

He looked very intimidating, and I could tell it was getting worse by the minute. Stiles stood in front of me as we backed away slowly, watching Scott stand up and shift into his full werewolf self. Fantastic.

"Now would be a good time to run." Stiles looked back at me, pushing me forward. I nodded in agreement, my legs picking up speed.

We were currently running circles in the locker room, Stiles clutching onto my hand so we could stick together and not loose each other in this mad game of chase.

I was about to turn a sharp corner, when I was quickly pulled back by Stiles. Scott leaping out from behind the lockers surprisingly.

I took in a sharp intake of air, quickly turning the other way when a clang sound was heard. He had gotten on top of the lockers.

"What in the..." My voice trailed off as we began running once again. My breath heavy from the constant moving of my legs.

And this, my friends, is why I did not join the track team.

We eventually hit a dead end, us cornered against the wall. Stiles squeezed my hand reassuringly and looked around for some sort of defence against Scott.

But I was soon yanked from Stiles' grip, Scott squeezing my wrist like there was no tomorrow.

"S-Scott." I stuttered. His head whipped around to face me, a smirk plastered across his animal-like face. "Just calm down ok?" I smiled nervously.

His face almost gave off a devilish vibe, pure evil and hatred in every move his body made. It was as if I was talking to a stranger. And I was. Because I knew this wasn't the Scott McCall I grew up with.

"I am calm." Scott chuckled in a deep voice, tightening his grip (which I didn't think was possible)

"Stiles..." I yelled, turning to face him. He was in pure panic, shaking like a leaf. I could see his watery eyes glistening, looking at me with sincere worry and terror.

I turned back to Scott and watched as he widened his mouth. Prepared to rip me into shreds. I squeezed my eyes shut, but instead of sharp teeth puncturing my skin. A soft substance came instead. I was completely covered in white foam.

Scott released my arm as we both lay coughing maniacally on the ground. Stiles dropped the fire distinguisher with a clank and rushed over to me. Giving Scott a few moments to return to his normal self.

"Holy God are you okay?" Stiles picked me up and scoped my body out for injuries.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I chuckled. I probably looked like that puffy white creature from the Michelin tire commercial.

Stiles pulled me into a huge foamy hug; us both laughing softly in the process.

"Well now we both look like frosty the snowman." I giggled.

"I don't care." Stiles laughed. "As long as you're okay."

We looked at each other for a moment. Why? I'm not sure. We both looked a mess, covered in foam from head to toe, but we just stood there. Butterflies, once again, tugging away at my stomach.

Our faces were pretty close as well, I could study his hazel eyes without even trying. We both smiled, our hands now laced together and eyes fixated on one another.

"I hate to break the love fest." Scott coughed, "But what happened."

We both broke our gaze from one another, pink grazing my cheeks, yet it was unnoticeable due to the white foam. "You tried to kill us."

Stiles chucked his lacrosse gloves on the ground and narrowed his eyes at Scott. "I told you, it's your pulse rising. The anger."

"Yeah, whenever your violent."

"Well, that lacrosse. It's a pretty violent game if you two haven't noticed." Scott stood up, taking as much of the light gooey substance off his body as possible.

"Yeah, well it's going to get even more violent if you end up killing someone on the field." Stiles told him. "You can't play Saturday."

"But I'm first line."

"You can't be first line if your going to get someone hurt- or kill them." I added.

"Yeah." Stiles concluded. "You can't play Scott."

He nodded as a silence fell between the three of us. And I just hoped that everything would be okay. For Scott, for Stiles, and for Myself.
__________________
Update?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.8K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
708K 26K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
569K 38.5K 31
✅ "Oui, enfoiré..." "What did she say?" "She called you a fucktard."
1M 62.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...