Bromance One-Shots

By Anonymous43

A collection of bromance (romance) one-shots, requested by you lovely people. Let me know if you want one. I... More

Bromance One-Shots {Requests Temporarily}
Ziall - It's Hard To Remember A Time...
Zouis - Why Now?
Niam - The Babysitter
Ziam - Your Blood
Ziall - It's More Than A Dream
Lirry - Take Care Of Me
Ziam - Irresistible
Niam - The Star Player
Larry - More Than A First Aid Kit
Ziall - Love You Better
Niam - Owe You My Life
Lirry- Yes, My Prince
Niam - Insecure, But I Love You
Ziam - Break Me, Fix Me, Love On Me
Ziam - In Those Days...
LiLo - Safe and Sound
Larry - The Best Time Of Year
Ziam - Being In Charge
Nouis - The Ring Master
Ziam - It Started Like This...
Niam - The Twitter Question
LiLo - Make Me Forget
Narry - Where My Fourth Finger Meets My Knuckle
Zayn/Liam/Niall - They Don't Understand
Ziam - Mirrors
Niam - A New Tattoo
Niam - The Dating Game
Larry - Don't Pull Away, Push Closer
Ziall - Left for Love
Larry - Love is Love
Niam - Be My Dance Partner
Ziam - Dominating Bones
Ziam - A Greater Force
Narry - Irish Charm
Zarry - Speak To Me
Ziam - Master
Ziam - Master Part #2
Niam - Bruised and Bloodied Love
Ziam - On Repeat (Master Part #3)
Larry - Not That Harry Was Complaining
Ziam - 'That Phase'
Ziam - Nurse Malik
Niam - Love, Anonymous
Ziam - Master Part #4
Zianourry - A New Form Of Stress Relief
Ziall - Blush For Me
Ziam - The Intern
Larry - Never Made it to the Station
Ziam - Free (Master Part #5)
Niam - Keep Me Up
Ziam - Through Smoke and Flame
Ziam - Can't I Just Have You?
Lilo - Little Pranks
Ziam - A Feeling So Good
Ziam - Just An Old Photograph
Zouis - Someone Like Louis
Ziam - Be Real
Lirry - Coffee Burns
Ziall - I'm Among the Destruction
Ziam - Wolf Blood
Nouis - Please, Louis
Ziam - Greek Myths
Ziam - You See My Life Burning Out
Marcel - Do Something Or I Will
3,000?
Ziall *Prompt Winner*
Ziam *Prompt Winner*

Narry - Be My Eyes, I'll Be Your Ears

9K 269 42
By Anonymous43

Narry!

Prompt:  Harry is deaf, and Niall is blind. They shouldn't work, but they do. 

xx

_________________________________________________________________

It shouldn’t have worked the way it did. They shouldn’t have worked the way they did. But, neither boy could deny that there was something there, something that held them together and made them stronger. They acted as crutches for one another, leaning and pulling, and helping the other get through the day in one piece. Really, it was a miracle.

            They had met at a support group. Well, they hadn’t technically met like normal. Niall had run into Harry, knocking both of them to the ground and making them both grunt. It was a clumsy act, covering the two in dust. Immediately, their student aids had rushed to their sides, pulling them up and dusting them off. Harry wanted to say something, but he realized that he had no reason to be mad at the pale boy. When Harry’s eyes settled on Niall’s he recognized exactly what had happened. Niall had run into him, because Niall was blind—his eyes slightly clouded and unfocused.

            Honestly though, Harry wasn’t one to complain. After all, he was deaf himself.

            “I’m sorry,” Harry had said, fumbling the words out of his mouth like he had rocks filling all around his tongue. The curly haired boy had been deaf his whole life, and even though he couldn’t hear himself, he had been threw speech lessons, learning how to speak. It was hard. God, it was harder than he would ever admit, having to learn how to talk without being able to hear. But communication was easier this way, so he forced himself to do it.

            Niall had smiled a bit and chuckled, or at least, Harry imagined the chuckle (really all he saw was a jerky smile). Then he had reached out his hand, obviously wanted to touch Harry in some way. Harry was good with dealing with other people and their disabilities. Hell, that’s the main reason he came to these meetings in the first place. So Harry stepped forward, and Niall’s hands went to his hair, caressing the soft curls and smiling. Slowly, his hands slid down the sides of his face, feeling the dimples by his mouth and his soft smooth skin.

            “Your hair is so curly,” Niall had said. Harry read his lips, and then smiled back, nodding. “Why are you here? Are you an aid?”

            “No,” Harry said. He was surprised that Niall couldn’t tell by his obviously troubled speech, “I’m deaf,”

            “Wow,” Niall said, “You speak well, you know, for being deaf. And read my lips pretty well,”

            Harry smiled and nodded—only remembering after a moment that Niall couldn’t see him nod—so he said, “Yeah,”

            And then Niall did something Harry never expected. He began to do sign language. Harry beamed, looking over Niall’s beautiful features. The way his blonde hair was styles up, and the way he seemed to have a real individual sense of style, despite the fact that he couldn’t see anything. Harry knew that Niall must have learned the sign language from another disabled kid, or maybe a family member. But it still made him happier than ever.

            “Do you want to go out sometime?” Harry managed to say. He wasn’t really sure where it had come from, but now that it was out there, there was no going back.

            Niall smiled, his eyes glowing despite their cloudy blue color, and nodded using sign language to say, Of course. Pick me up at five.

            And that was only the beginning. Communication was hard for awhile, but eventually, they started going off of feeling one another, opposed to actually speaking. It was perfect for both of them, and they grew to learn more and more about each other, by the dates they went on or the stories their families told. Harry was thrilled to find that Niall and his mum knew sign language.

            Sometimes it was hard to go out, just the two of them alone. They got pitying looks that Harry had to carry as his own burden, while Niall was in a state of bliss. But, at the same time, Niall heard the whispers about them, while Harry was completely oblivious to the things people were saying.

            “Dude, that kids blind,” Niall heard someone say one night as Harry led him through the small restaurant. The blonde tried to shake it off, grabbing tighter onto Harry’s shoulder and shirt and biting his lip. “He is! He totally is! Look at him clinging to that other boy!”

            Harry obviously couldn’t hear the remarks, but he sure as hell could see the three boys, standing in the corner and staring at them, smirks on their faces. Anger boiled in Harry’s stomach and his hands clenched into fists. He growled a little bit, letting Niall feel the vibrations rolling through his body. And Niall did feel it, and he grabbed to Harry tighter, not wanting his boyfriend to get into a fight.

            “Fuck off,” Harry spat as he walked past the three boys. They returned the angry expression and one of them stuck out their foot, tripping Niall—who couldn’t see the oncoming hazard. Niall fell to the ground hard, and Harry noticed the immediate loss of his hands, turning to find him face first on the ground, blood gushing out of his nose. Niall whimpered and cried.

            “Harry,”

            Harry saw Niall mouth his name in a moment of fright and pain, and Harry couldn’t contain himself, throwing a punch at the boys and taking all three of them at once. The manager of the restaurant had come and broken it up, banning all five of them from the grounds.

            But it had been worth it to Harry. It was totally worth it, making sure his Niall was safe.

            So yes, there would always be people out there judging them. But, they learned to ignore it, holding hands as Harry would lead them through the park, or simply going to one of the special movies at the community center—they displayed subtitles for Harry and had other sensory add-ons for Niall.

            It was on their first anniversary when they first made love. It was a lot like their relationship, slow and based on feeling and built up emotions, more than talking.

            “Are you okay?” Harry managed to say, his lips and tongue moving slowly and then attaching to Niall’s neck. Instead of answering, Niall rubbed soothing circles on Harry’s back saying, yes. Or, maybe it was more of a fuck yes, because his nails cut into Harry’s skin a little bit towards the bottom of his spine.

            Harry slowly stripped both of them, letting Niall feel him completely. He knew how important touch was to Niall, and this was no time to deny him of such a thing. Niall huffed out and Harry felt his hot breath across his neck.

            “Ready?”

            Niall nodded, and then let out a gasp as Harry stuck a finger inside of him. Harry bit his lip, staring at his beautiful boyfriend, his face completely stunning, his jaw slack, his eyes rolled back. He began to pump his finger slowly, watching as Niall’s body arched, his mouth moving. Harry knew that his boyfriend was letting out moans, and more than anything he wanted to hear them. He wanted to hear the low growls and understand how wrecked he truly was. But Harry couldn’t do that. He couldn’t fucking hear anything.

            And then he got an idea.

            He took his free hand, pressing it tightly to Niall’s neck, and he felt it. He felt the low rumbles of Niall’s moans, and it was the best thing he had ever experienced. Maybe he couldn’t hear Niall’s noises, but he sure as hell could feel them.

            “What are you doing?” Niall asked breathlessly. Harry read his lips and then leaned in, kissing him hard before answering.       

            “Feeling you moan,”

            Niall nodded in understanding and then let out an especially loud groan, knowing that Harry could feel the vibrations. In return, Harry tried to make some sort of noise in the back of his throat. It was hard for him—because hey, he could have been making creepy weird noises and he would have never known—but Niall smiled.

            “You’re moans are beautiful,” The blonde smiled.

            Harry smirked and then pumped his fingers deeper into Niall, making him shudder and shove his hips up.

            “Harry, please,” Niall said.

            Harry felt the vibrations in Niall’s throat and looked up to his face, waiting for him to repeat the words so he could read his swollen lips.

            “Please,”

            Harry understood that well enough. He pulled his fingers from Niall, and then rubbed some lube over himself and Niall’s tight ring of muscle.

            “Okay?” Harry managed to say. Niall simply reached out, grabbing Harry’s hips and nodding.

            And then Harry thrusted into his boyfriend, not being able to control his urges any longer. He didn’t move his hips yet—giving time for Niall to adjust—and replaced his right hand on Niall’s neck, the other hand grabbing his hip. He felt the moans, and eyed Niall carefully, trying to put his flushed red face to memory. The way his hair stuck to his sweat slicked skin and his mouth gaped open.

            “I love you,” Harry whimpered, beginning to roll his hips. Niall nodded furiously, his nails digging into Harry’s skin and saying more than words ever could.

            “Fuck,” Niall cursed. Harry smiled when he read his lips, thrusting harder and harder, knowing that Niall was enjoying it by all of the vibrations sent through his right hand.

            Niall bit his lip, throwing his head back. The weight of Harry’s hand on his neck was really nice, but he kept pressing harder and harder, cutting a bit of his air off and making Niall feel yet more arousal. He could practically picture Harry hovering over him, thrusting, his defined muscles tensing. Niall knew everything about Harry—down to the last inch—and he just knew that his skin was flushed, perhaps sweaty (he could feel the slickness), and maybe, just maybe, his eyes were blown wide.

            “Fuck me harder,” Niall said. Harry didn’t have to know what Niall said, because the blonde was scratching, no, digging his nails into Harry’s back. Harder and harder, making Harry writhe and begin to thrust mercilessly, the pleasure overwhelming him. “Harder,”

            Harry’s body was aching, and Niall probably wasn’t getting enough air to his lungs to stay conscious for another five minutes, but he didn’t need to, because harry pressed his hand even harder, thrusting so thorough and deep that Niall was cumming. Shoot white ribbons all over his own chest.

            Harry was right after, filling Niall to the brim and making him feel so full. Niall loved the new sensation, thrived off of it, and loved how slick it felt. Harry slowled his thrusts and then collapsed onto Niall.

            “Love you,” Harry gasped.

            Niall reached up with shaky hands and grabbed Harry’s face, making their eyes meet, and then Niall kissed him hard, pulling back, and then using sign language to say:

            I love you more.

            Harry felt tears fill his eyes and he kissed Niall again.

            “Your voice is like an angel’s,” Harry smiled.

            Niall made a funny face.

            “But you can’t hear,”

            “In my mind,” Harry explained, “You are perfect to me,”

            Niall but his lip, feeling tears fill his own disabled eyes, “And to me, you are the most beautiful things in the world,”

            They shed a few happy tears, cuddling down together, slowly falling asleep, not even caring that the rest of the world looked down on them in pity. They didn’t want that pity, but they would ignore it.

            Harry and Niall didn’t want pity.

            They were the most perfect couple you could ever find.

            No one even compared.

________________________________________________________________

I really liked that one. ^_^

Okay

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 5.7K 35
liam is theo's princess 💫 [started: 30th December 2017] thiam | social media | 💫
336K 10.3K 41
p r e t t y b o y [socialmedia au] (Thiam)
5.1K 143 33
Harry is a sixteen-year-old boy who has to take hundreds of medicines under the strict surveillance of his mother, and is never allowed out. Harry is...
6.1K 77 3
The Princess of Hastinapura, Daughter of mighty Duryodhana and the heiress of one of the most flourishing dynasties in Aryavarta. Lakshmanaa supposed...