Ziall - It's More Than A Dream

ZIALL!!

Prompt: So your Ziall one shot was awesomeee :D Could you do a Ziall where Niall is the popular kid in school, and Zayn is the quiet unkown one, and Zayn has a crush on Niall. Then one day, when Niall's friends (the rest of the band) get in a fight with Zayn and he's being beaten a lot, but Niall stops them and takes Zayn to the nurse. Then they become friends, and you could maybe skip to like a few weeks later, when they're hanging out and Niall kisses Zayn and they get together. Sorry if its a lot :D

Here it is!

______________________________________________________________________________

            Niall was popular. He was the outlining image of perfection. Every kid in the school wanted to know him, or be him. And honestly, it was a vicious cycle. People loved him for his good looks and charisma, and the way he laughed at almost anything. He had three best friends that were almost always by his side, and people wanted to be them too. People were jealous of Harry, Louis, and Liam.

            Zayn, on the other hand, was shy. Silenced by the atrocities of the school around him and gagged by his undying love for a person he could never have. Zayn was quick to fall in love and this time was no exception. He was in love with Niall Horan. But then again, who wasn’t? He was in love with the way he seemed genuinely concerned about his friends, and the way he always did his homework, and the way he never went partying on a school night. He loved his blonde hair and his brown roots, and often found himself staring at the boy for an extended period of time. Zayn was absolutely head over heels in love. But, there was one problem. No one ever talked to Zayn, and Zayn sure as hell wasn’t going to talk to other people. This school had only done bad things to him since he moved here.

            Of course, Zayn got bullied too. The worst part about it was that his bullies were Niall’s friends. Often times he found himself bruising at the hand of Harry Styles and his shadow Louis Tomlinson, not to mention Liam Payne—boxer since grade school. The only comforting fact was that Niall was never around for those beatings. Niall had yet to be a part of it. So, Zayn continued to let Niall’s amazingly beautiful body rule his daydreams.

            It was Friday finally, and Zayn found himself racing down the empty hall, knowing he was going to be late for last period because he had fallen asleep the period before. It wasn’t his fault that his history teacher had a monotone voice and the energy level of a sloth. His classroom was in sight now, and he let out a huff of breath, slowing down his pace. But before he could step over the threshold and into the room strong pair of hands grabbed his collar and pulled him into a side hall, slamming his back up against the cold hard wall. Zayn let a whine escape the back of his throat and he shut his eyes, there was only one person in the school that was that agile and strong.

            “Hello, Malik,” Liam’s voice rang in his ear. Zayn opened his eyes now, looking at the three boys standing in front of him.

            “What do you want?” Zayn whispered, his voice raspy and rough from underuse.

            “We just want to spend some time with you,” Louis smirked, getting closer and closer to Zayn—Harry right on his heels.

            “Please, just let me go,” Zayn begged, “I need to get to class,”

            “Hmm,” Liam hummed, “What do you think boys?”

            They all smiled cruelly at one another.

            “Please,” Zayn continued to beg, “Let me go to class now. I’ll do anything,”