Narry - Irish Charm

NARRY!

Prompt: Would you write one where Harry is like from America or another place and goes to study abroad in Ireland cause he had a weird obsession with the culture, for a semester, and that's how he meets Niall. In class and well whatever you'd like to add to that! Please and thank you!

Here you go, love.

_________________________________________________________________

None of Harry’s friends understood why he wanted to travel to Ireland so badly. It didn’t make sense to them, but it sure made sense to Harry. It’s for the culture! I mean, c’mon, you can’t deny how amazing an Irish accent is. So really, Harry’s family and friends weren’t surprised when he got sent there as a Uni exchange student. He had never been more excited in his entire life. He was sure that once he was in Ireland, everything would make sense and feel better, because this was one of his life goals and dreams, and it was coming true.

            The first thing he did when he set foot on Irish soil was drop to the ground and cry a little. What can he say? He is a very emotional guy.

            “Can I help you find da school?” An Irish man asked as Harry stood up. He smiled at the man’s accent and nodded. “Great, this way,”

            It was magic to Harry, pure magic just being in Ireland. The man showed him the way to the school he would be attending, and then dropped him off at the dorm building. Harry already had his schedule and knew he had a class in two hours. He only had time to drop his things off in his dorm and maybe meet his roommate before he had to head to class.

            He unlocked his dorm room and walked in, a little disappointed when his roommate wasn’t there. Oh well, he would just have to meet him later. Harry finished everything and then headed off to class, staring at the map of campus and navigating it easier than he imagined. He arrived at early, and walked in, trying to find a seat.

            “Ah, you must be Harry Styles,” The professor said from the front of the room.

            “Yes,” Harry smiled, “I am,”

            “Great, take a seat wherever you want, but perhaps, you would like to sit there,” He said pointing to a desk right in the middle of the room, “It’s right next to a very nice young man, I think he’ll make you feel at home,”

            Harry took the seat the professor had pointed out and set his things down, watching as students began filing in.

            “New desk neighbor!” A blonde haired boy cheered, sitting down next to Harry and smiling at him, “Hi! I’m Niall!”

            Harry smiled and stuck out his hand, “Harry Styles,”

            “You’re from like…Britain?”

            “Yes,” Harry nodded, “I am.”