Ziam - Your Blood

ZIAM!

Prompt: Can you do a ziam were zayn bully's Liam but they have to do a project together and they start falling in love with each other but then Liam starts like throwing up blood or gets hurt really bad and needs a blood transfusion to save him but of corse zayn is a match and he'll do anything for him and gives it to hi Sorry if its too lon just a thought if you would do it :-)

Here you go, love.

_________________________________________________________________________________

            “It’s like you want me to bother you,” Zayn whispered against Liam’s ear, “I mean, look at you. Such a faggot,”

            Then Zayn’s fist connected with his stomach, sending him down to the tiled floor of the school halls. Even once Liam was on the ground, Zayn didn’t stop. He kicked him in the gut, and the chest, over and over again.

            “Please,” Liam cried, “Please, please stop, Zayn,”

            Zayn then reached down, grabbing Liam’s hair and pulling his face close, “Don’t call me Zayn. You know better, Liam. Call me Malik,”

            “Please, Malik, stop,” Liam begged, feeling as if his insides were on fire. The red spots in front of his eyes grew in size when Zayn kicked yet again. “Please!”

            The final cry of pain made Zayn finally stop, and leave Liam with a final, “Good-bye, Liam,” Practically spitting his name out like it was poison. Liam wanted to scream, to cry, but the pain was too much for him to even do that. He forced himself to stand, despite the incredible twinge rushing through his stomach, and made his feet move towards class, because even in this condition, he couldn’t be late.

            Unfortunately, his next class was with Zayn, and when he walked in, he hid his face and headed to the back of the class, as far away from the boy as possible.

            “Alright class,” Mrs. LaDuke said, standing up at her desk, “We will be starting a new project today. You will be allowed to have partners,” Immediately, kids looked to their friends, verifying that they would be working together. However, Mrs. LaDuke hushed them again. “I will be assigning your partners for you, so don’t get too excited.”

            The class groaned and fell silent again. In all honestly, Liam didn’t care. No matter what, he knew he would end up doing all the work between him and his partner. That’s what it was like for a nerd like him.

            Mrs. LaDuke read off the partners, and Liam listened for his name.

            “Liam Payne,” She called, “And Zayn Malik,”

            Liam’s stomach dropped, and he suddenly wanted to cry. His bruises and wounds from only minutes early still hurt, and he couldn’t imagine having to spend alone time with Zayn. Once all the names were called, students began to move, but Liam didn’t budge. He couldn’t move.

            “Payne,” Zayn spat, sitting down in the seat next to Liam. Liam flinched away, and whimpered, holding his stomach that was still burning in a way he had never experienced before. “So, going to get started on our work?”

            Liam nodded obediently and began to write the outline for their project on a spare blank piece of paper. “For the project, you need to write your point of view too,” Liam said, softly.

            “What was that, Payne?” Zayn growled.

            “It’s…it’s for the project,” Liam said, his eyes filling with tears now as the fear mixed with the still increasing pain.